Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Meet Paulo Machado, The Man Who Has Lived In Hospital For 45 Years - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet Paulo Machado, The Man Who Has Lived In Hospital For 45 Years (1882 Views)

PHOTOS : Meet 100cm Man Who Found Love, Got Married And Have A Baby Boy / A Snake Lived In A Woman's Couch For 2 Months / The Tallest Man Ever Lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Paulo Machado, The Man Who Has Lived In Hospital For 45 Years by princeokek: 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
Paulo Henrique Machado has lived almost his entire life in hospital. As a baby he suffered infantile paralysis brought on by polio, and he is still hooked up to an artificial respirator 24 hours a day. But despite this, he has trained as a computer animator and is now creating a television series about his life

Seriously,one needs to thank God for good health

source:http://celebgists..com/2013/08/meet-paulo-machado-man-who-has-lived-in.html

Re: Meet Paulo Machado, The Man Who Has Lived In Hospital For 45 Years by Sanboy25: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
That's not a life... cry
Anyway, God knows why he made that man with this condition... undecided
Re: Meet Paulo Machado, The Man Who Has Lived In Hospital For 45 Years by Ariyke: 12:30am On Aug 07, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: Meet Paulo Machado, The Man Who Has Lived In Hospital For 45 Years by Ahmed0336(m): 4:02am On Aug 07, 2013
I wouldnt wish this to my worst enemy. cry
Re: Meet Paulo Machado, The Man Who Has Lived In Hospital For 45 Years by LOVEHAPPINESS: 4:38am On Aug 07, 2013
Who is paying for this

Anyway, I hope he has had a happy life.
Re: Meet Paulo Machado, The Man Who Has Lived In Hospital For 45 Years by 3ace(m): 5:55am On Aug 07, 2013
Does training as a computer animator make one look like one cos he obviously looks like animation himself. Or was the pix taken from one of his animated works?
Re: Meet Paulo Machado, The Man Who Has Lived In Hospital For 45 Years by kehinde1588(m): 7:05am On Aug 07, 2013
Every creature has reason to thank God no matter d condition. I thank u God

1 Like

Re: Meet Paulo Machado, The Man Who Has Lived In Hospital For 45 Years by kevoh(m): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2013
Despite his disability and being bedridden all his life in a hospital he still got a professional skill,a computer animator, that will be earning him money. Truth be told, these 'oyibos' never cease to amaze me with the opportunities they make available for all and sundry all you need to do is grasp it, no excuse for being jobless.
Re: Meet Paulo Machado, The Man Who Has Lived In Hospital For 45 Years by LOVEHAPPINESS: 7:52am On Aug 07, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I am sure "computer animator" is just his excuse to look at indecency all day.
Re: Meet Paulo Machado, The Man Who Has Lived In Hospital For 45 Years by dridowu: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2013
Thank God for my life
Re: Meet Paulo Machado, The Man Who Has Lived In Hospital For 45 Years by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2013
3ace: Does training as a computer animator make one look like one cos he obviously looks like animation himself. Or was the pix taken from one of his animated works?
My thoughts too
Re: Meet Paulo Machado, The Man Who Has Lived In Hospital For 45 Years by 1ndidi2(f): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2013
Going down on my knees! Wnother reason to thankGod for good health.
Re: Meet Paulo Machado, The Man Who Has Lived In Hospital For 45 Years by Tolexander: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2013
Is he a stethoscope or why does he have to live for 45years?
Re: Meet Paulo Machado, The Man Who Has Lived In Hospital For 45 Years by MrAboki: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2013
ALL these people thanking God for good health, let me ask you one question;

ARE YOU THANKING GOD THAT YOUR LIFE IS BETTER THAN HIS OR WHAT?!

So what should this man do?! Also thank God for afflicting him with such a disease at such a tender age when he didnt even have the brains to differentiate riht from wrong?!

Like seriously, You Christians sicken me.

Ask God why did he need to create sicknesses, diseases that kill people, suffering, hardship, and all these other negative and evil things that we could have done without. angry

Re: Meet Paulo Machado, The Man Who Has Lived In Hospital For 45 Years by Madawaki01(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Aboki: ALL these people thanking God for good health, let me ask you one question;

ARE YOU THANKING GOD THAT YOUR LIFE IS BETTER THAN HIS OR WHAT?!

So what should this man do?! Also thank God for afflicting him with such a disease at such a tender age when he didnt even have the brains to differentiate riht from wrong?!

Like seriously, You Christians sicken me.

Ask God why did he need to create sicknesses, diseases that kill people, suffering, hardship, and all these other negative and evil things that we could have done without. angry

ABOKI,WE DON SEE U,OYA, SHINE MY SHOE.
Re: Meet Paulo Machado, The Man Who Has Lived In Hospital For 45 Years by MrAboki: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
Madawaki01: ABOKI,WE DON SEE U,OYA, SHINE MY SHOE.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artiste, Maheeda Shows Off Curves / Ur Favourite Radio Stations And Programmes / Photos From Tiwa Savage Bachelorette Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.