Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Bulk Sms App For Sites [for Sale] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulk Sms App For Sites [for Sale] (498 Views)

Which Adsense Alternative CPM Ad Network Is The Best For Sites With Low Traffic / Bulk Sms App For Sites [for Sale] / 14-Year-Old Nigerian Bulk SMS App Developer In A Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms App For Sites [for Sale] by elvis10ten(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hi Nairaland Webmasters. Do you own a bulk sms site and you need a java mobile app for it ?, I will like to show you an application that would interest you. The application facilitate and enable users send sms through your site without visiting it inclusive of other features. The main features of the app are:
1)PhoneBook Access: It can easily access the user phone book. It has a tick box where a user can select some or all of his/contact and send sms to them at once with ease.
2)Price Per Sms Is still Set By You: The amount you charge per sms on your site, will also be charged the same or even more or below, so you set price for sms.
3)Low Bandwidth Usage: The app uses very little bandwidth, which is great for your hosting and to the user. A user will be able to use the app with 0.10k in his/her network provider account depending on the message size. This spans to 0.10k to 0.30k per 3g/gprs/edge access not to compare with a higher amount when your site is loaded.
4)Services Page: It allows you interact with your users. Its just like a web page that is loaded on the app, you can do anything there. Your server side programming language will work there which means you can query the database, do some calculation, etc. The app also accept its own mark up language called XScript, you will be able to create input forms, bold/italics/underline text, etc.
5)Simple And Great Ui: The app has a simple and great UI, which require no education to learn how to use.
6)Character Support: Unlike any other bulk sms app in the market, This app support most or all special characters.

There are a few more features but i decided to stop to make this thread shorter.

The app is a j2me app, which we know that more than 30% of people living in Nigeria uses j2me powered phones. It only works and runs on j2me, and on few symbian and blackberry phones. It is at its peak with a 240x320 screen size phone and below. A demo of the app can be found here http://www./Xmx_Me.jar .

Am giving this app for free which is 3,000 naira lol. The app will be customized and integrated for your site rather than mine.

Email me if interested: elvis.chidera@gmail.com and thank me later for the gift

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Make Or Encourage Your Blog With A Bit Of Cash / Why I Excluded A Search Bar From My Blog / Pls Help Me Review This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.