Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road (21061 Views)

Ikorodu Road After Rain Last Night (photos) / Oyibo Man Enters LASTMA Bike To Beat Traffic On Ikorodu Road [photos] / Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by Ghydyon(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2013
Dat road has bin a cementry...tank God i no dey 4 ogijo again
Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by MrAboki: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2013
ba7man: This road is a reflection of the failures of the Federal Government to their responsibilities.

If the State Governments come together to fix it, the FG will try to scuttle their attempt and some people will scream that they're politicizing it and they should face fixing feeder roads instead.

Its classic "Pull him down syndrom" of the blackman. But its also through difficulties that sucess is made.

Its these difficulties caused by the FG that has resulted in the Southwest being the most innovative and progressive.

So how is Akwa Ibom State and Rivers State able to fix FG roads in their states?!

Maybe its because in Lagos, Fashola uses 1 billion Naira to build 1 km of road and then mounts a Toll gate on the road for us to pay to pass. Then still collects taxes from us.

My guy, Fogerrabout!

1 Like

Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by ba7man(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Aboki:

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Common Sense.. Its a Federal Government road, so lets leave it to continue reducing the population of Nigerians. grin Mr. Common Sense, If Lagos State government emulates the likes of Amaechi & Apkabio who build F.G roads in their state and collect the refunds from the government, Eko will Baje. Mr. Common Sense, Lets wait for eternity for the Federal Government in Abuja that has over 5000 roads Nationwide to think about to come fix this road for us, while more people die on that road by drowning. ARGH!! Mr Common Sense, now I get it.. If the road remains like this, its a win win for Lagosians, Every death = Aso-Ebi and Owambe, Every spoilt car = employmemnt for mechanics, Every stuck car = Money for touts, every dead person = one less mouth for LASG to worry about.. grin

I love your common Sense mr. common Sense. grin
So your definition of common sense is when the FG corners well over 50percent of Nigeria's generated income and shares the remaining over 36 states.

The states with their various responsibilities still have to help the FG fix the roads while the FG blocks their efforts without plans of fixing it.

Akwa-Ibom can comfortably fix Federal Roads because their population is barely 5million but they receive almost the highest allocation in Nigeria.

Lagos with a population almost 4 times that of Akwa-Ibom is still fixing Ikorodu Road and Badagry Expressway, Abandoned responsibilities of the FG and they still want to add more to it. Face it, FG is a failure.

You think you know the definition of "Common sense" but you truely don't.

My SW brothers, take heart, their plan is to slow down development in the west because they're ACN states and for other regions to catch up but its through pressure diamonds are made.

We will continue to lead them because we know pressure.

11 Likes

Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by Godson201333(m): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2013
ba7man: So your definition of common sense is when the FG corners well over 50percent of Nigeria's generated income and shares the remaining over 36 states.

The states with their various responsibilities still have to help the FG fix the roads while the FG blocks their efforts without plans of fixing it.

Akwa-Ibom can comfortably fix Federal Roads because their population is barely 5million but they receive almost the highest allocation in Nigeria.

Lagos with a population almost 4 times that of Akwa-Ibom is still fixing Ikorodu Road and Badagry Expressway, Abandoned responsibilities of the FG and they still want to add more to it. Face it, FG is a failure.

My SW brothers, take heart, their plan is to slow down development in the west because they're ACN states and for other regions to catch up but its through pressure diamonds are made.

Well spoken and someday even if we should divide its nothing new.

SW = South Korea

whatever = North Korea.
Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by Akainzo(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Aboki:

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Common Sense.. Its a Federal Government road, so lets leave it to continue reducing the population of Nigerians. grin Mr. Common Sense, If Lagos State government emulates the likes of Amaechi & Apkabio who build F.G roads in their state and collect the refunds from the government, Eko will Baje. Mr. Common Sense, Lets wait for eternity for the Federal Government in Abuja that has over 5000 roads Nationwide to think about to come fix this road for us, while more people die on that road by drowning. ARGH!! Mr Common Sense, now I get it.. If the road remains like this, its a win win for Lagosians, Every death = Aso-Ebi and Owambe, Every spoilt car = employmemnt for mechanics, Every stuck car = Money for touts, every dead person = one less mouth for LASG to worry about.. grin

Mr Aboki:
So how is Akwa Ibom State and Rivers State able to fix FG roads in their states?!

Maybe its because in Lagos, Fashola uses 1 billion Naira to build 1 km of road and then mounts a Toll gate on the road for us to pay to pass. Then still collects taxes from us.

My guy, Fogerrabout!

For all the rantings you have above there, remember this: Patience Jonathan's mum died on a stretch of FG road (Eleme - Uyo Road) that the same FGN has refused Amaechi to fix. Currently the traffic in Elelenwo axis is so much as people have to divert into Elelenwo to avoid the Eleme highway.

As noted, sometimes the politics of the FGN comes into play in the roads that the states are allowed to fix on behalf of FGN. So you might want to do more digging to ascertain why that road is being abandoned.

2 Likes

Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by dominique(f): 11:33am On Aug 07, 2013
That road is a death trap especially in the rainy season. I plied the road once back in 2011, one of the roughest journeys of my life. Its ridiculous that nothing has been done after all the years. This is a road that leads to NNPC and other big coys and there are no alternate routes (that I know of). Which way Nigeria?
Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by MrAboki: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2013
ba7man: So your definition of common sense is when the FG corners well over 50percent of Nigeria's generated income and shares the remaining over 36 states.

[b]Erm....

Well, I obviously dont have common sense like some people rightly said here, but I wonder what all these 'F.G' and 'State Government' thing you are saying has do to with the state of this road. I am not in the government. My car is not even an SUV. Sooooo! While Fashola & the F.G are there debating whose road that is, we are losing Nigerians to drowning by Flood. Meanwhile, everybody who dies from the state of that road would neither be buried or compensated by the F.G nor the S.G. But hey!! Common Sense says we should allow both tiers of Governments settle the matter in their own jolly time..

ARGH!! Meanwhile, other states are doing it. And even before we speak about their Allocation from the F.G, lets also note that Lagos State has the highest Internally Generated Revenue amongst all the States in Nigeria.

If the F.G has a problem with Fashola building Federal Roads, its because he uses 1 billion to construct 1 Km of road.

I'm not exhornorating the F.g, just saying that the excuse of 'THIS IS A FEDERAL ROAD' is now moot.
[/b]

Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by sEyi6: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Erm....

Well, I obviously dont have common sense like some people rightly said here, but I wonder what all these 'F.G' and 'State Government' thing you are saying has do to with the state of this road. I am not in the government. My car is not even an SUV. Sooooo! While Fashola & the F.G are there debating whose road that is, we are losing Nigerians to drowning by Flood. Meanwhile, everybody who dies from the state of that road would neither be buried or compensated by the F.G nor the S.G. But hey!! Common Sense says we should allow both tiers of Governments settle the matter in their own jolly time..

ARGH!! Meanwhile, other states are doing it. And even before we speak about their Allocation from the F.G, lets also note that Lagos State has the highest Internally Generated Revenue amongst all the States in Nigeria.

If the F.G has a problem with Fashola building Federal Roads, its because he uses 1 billion to construct 1 Km of road.

I'm not exhornorating the F.g, just saying that the excuse of 'THIS IS A FEDERAL ROAD' is now moot.

Let's assume your bolded assertion were right, then you are suggesting that the road should be left to rotten and continue to take people's life, right?
Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by MrAboki: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2013
Akainzo:

For all the rantings you have above there, remember this: Patience Jonathan's mum died on a stretch of FG road (Eleme - Uyo Road) that the same FGN has refused Amaechi to fix. Currently the traffic in Elelenwo axis is so much as people have to divert into Elelenwo to avoid the Eleme highway.

As noted, sometimes the politics of the FGN comes into play in the roads that the states are allowed to fix on behalf of FGN. So you might want to do more digging to ascertain why that road is being abandoned.

LIES!!!!

Eleme to Uyo Road is Good.. VERY FVCKING GOOD!! I Drove on that road barely two months agao, my average speed on that road is 160km/h. Infact, that road is so good, I hit 200km/h without even knowing. PH - Uyo is now under 2 hrs.

2. Jonathans Mother-in-law died on the Airport - Elele Road not Eleme - Uyo Rd.. And even this road has been fully built by Gov. Amaechi (Refer to the sign board above). That road is a dual carriage road with covered drainages and even streetlights.

3. Eleme Highway Roundabout is part of the East-West Road contract of the F.G. The road is being built in sections. The Port Harcourt - Akwa-Ibom axis of that road is at 70% completion as we speak.

Please lets refrain from lies.. THANKS!

1 Like

Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by Morkavictor: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2013
Fashola butt lickers won't stop 2 amaze me,claming that FG is a failure while LASG is a sucess.Very immature reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by Remii(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2013
FGN tacticaly abandoned that road after building toll road called Lagos - Ibadan expressway so as to maximize the use of the toll way. That was the case of all existing roads before emergence of so called expressways.

It has been difficult for ACN states to work federal roads because they dont get their money back. it has been clarifications after clarifications, FGN will always argue the cost submitted are inflated.
Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by MrAboki: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2013
$£yi:

Let's assume your bolded assertion were right, then you are suggesting that the road should be left to rotten and continue to take people's life, right?

Erm.. NO SIR!!

While I am 100% with all those saying that 'THIS IS A F.G ROAD', I am also saying that 'Lagos State Government cant fold its arms and continue pointing to the F.G'.. The poeple that are dying are Lagosians (either by brith, Residence or tribe) and ultimately Nigerians.

Since LASG has a Penchant for over inflated road contracts, one cant blame the F.G for having issues with them. The Lekki Road is still fresh on our minds. Also since its a F.G road, one cant overly fault the LASG for not fixing it. BUT WHILE THE BLAME GAME IS ON;

'Another Lagosian just died from an accident on that road;'

1 Like

Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by GloJH(f): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2013
Did the guardian newspaper reporting this not visit the industrial road, off odogunyan bus stop. I think they should also visit that death prone road and see for themselves. Hon. Abike Dabiri, Hon Ashafa and Hon Jokomba are aware of this road but they have decided to turn a blind eye. God is our protector on this roads.

1 Like

Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by MrAboki: 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
GloJH: Did the guardian newspaper reporting this not visit the industrial road, off odogunyan bus stop. I think they should also visit that death prone road and see for themselves. Hon. Abike Dabiri, Hon Ashafa and Hon Jokomba are aware of this road but they have decided to turn a blind eye. God is our protector on this roads.

WHY dont you start with those closest to you first before you go far. Abike is in Abuja..

Try your Local Government Chairman, the councillor for that ward, your State house of Assembly man, you State governor.. Before you reach FG.
Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
Another death trap on this road is at the front of community high school ogijo. The road from alaba market to omotayo college is very narrow an rough, so when motorists get there, they try to endure the traffic jam, immediately they pass this road, the motorists then increase speed forgetting a public school is ahead where students cross anyhow, thereby causing accidents anyhow. I lost a colleague last year, she was on bike heading to phoenix when the bike that conveyed her fell, the bike man stood and ran away quickly because a trailer was coming behind, my colleague didn't see the trailer early, that was how the trailer climbed her head, that's just a few of the many accidents happening on this road
Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by ochukoccna: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
Thanks to the OP who started this thread which is something I sought to do earlier
This particular road was mentioned by Gov Amosun when the President came to launch the reconstruction of Lagos Ibadan Road to which the president said his Works minister would look into it
Even before that rumours abounded that CCECC who are working on the Ikorodu Town-Mile 12 road would fix it and get paid by Lagos and Ogun state govts
I do not want to get needlessly involved in the FG/LASG road brouhaha on repairing this road seeing LASG stopped fixing FG roads under OBJ
I call people to remember the politics that trailed FERMA under the Ministry of Works [headed then by a Lagosian Ogunlewe who is incidentally from Ikorodu] and Tinubu
Also the fireworks between FERMA and LASG regarding the currently been rebuilt Ikorodu Town-Mile 12 road
Currently FERMA is working on that road, but for how long
I was in a BRT bus last week on this road when an old man called a FERMA official 'useless Federal government'
Harsh words you might say
Last year the president gave an order to the ministry of Works to make FG motor able for Christmas [If the FG roads were in good condition, would such a charge have come,I digress]
FERMA moved unto this road LAST YEAR SEPTEMBER 2012
Almost 12 calender months on working on this road, this is the best we have gotten
In saner climes someone would have been sacked or sued but I guess this is the FRESH AIR we must live with in this season of life

Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by sEyi6: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Erm.. NO SIR!!

While I am 100% with all those saying that 'THIS IS A F.G ROAD', I am also saying that 'Lagos State Government cant fold its arms and continue pointing to the F.G'.. The poeple that are dying are Lagosians (either by brith, Residence or tribe) and ultimately Nigerians.

Since LASG has a Penchant for over inflated road contracts, one cant blame the F.G for having issues with them. The Lekki Road is still fresh on our minds. Also since its a F.G road, one cant overly fault the LASG for not fixing it. BUT WHILE THE BLAME GAME IS ON;

'Another Lagosian just died from an accident on that road;'

Seems you were not patient enough on this thread to have omitted posts that specified federal roads in Lagos state that LASG has taken up and constructed. You supported Federal government for hindering Lasg from constructing this road due your claims of Lasg inflating the price, and also blaming Lagos for not Constructing the road.
Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by ochukoccna: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Aboki:

WHY dont you start with those closest to you first before you go far. Abike is in Abuja..

Try your Local Government Chairman, the councillor for that ward, your State house of Assembly man, you State governor.. Before you reach FG.

Since you are so enamoured with the FG, perhaps you can help forward this thread to your bosses or better still get it motor able from the village path it currently is
Thank you

Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by MrAboki: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
$£yi:

Seems you were not patient enough on this thread to have omitted posts that specified federal roads in Lagos state that LASG has taken up and constructed. You supported Federal government for hindering Lasg from constructing this road due your claims of Lasg inflating the price, and also blaming Lagos for not Constructing the road.

Okay! Heres the summary of all that Long grammar;

1. The F.G is a person. They dont build roads that they are supposed to build. Maybe cos they have too many roads Nationwide to fix.

2. LASG is a thief. They over inflate the prices of road construction by over 300%. So this may be why the F.G never allows them to fix the roads like other states do.

3. While the Useless F.G and the Thieving S.G are their pointing hands, NIGERIANS are the ones dyingand losing out.
Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by IB5(f): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
ochukoccna: Thanks to the OP who started this thread which is something I sought to do earlier
This particular road was mentioned by Gov Amosun when the President came to launch the reconstruction of Lagos Ibadan Road to which the president said his Works minister would look into it
Even before that rumours abounded that CCECC who are working on the Ikorodu Town-Mile 12 road would fix it and get paid by Lagos and Ogun state govts
I do not want to get needlessly involved in the FG/LASG road brouhaha on repairing this road seeing LASG stopped fixing FG roads under OBJ
I call people to remember the politics that trailed FERMA under the Ministry of Works [headed then by a Lagosian Ogunlewe who is incidentally from Ikorodu] and Tinubu
Also the fireworks between FERMA and LASG regarding the currently been rebuilt Ikorodu Town-Mile 12 road
Currently FERMA is working on that road, but for how long
I was in a BRT bus last week on this road when an old man called a FERMA official 'useless Federal government'
Harsh words you might say
Last year the president gave an order to the ministry of Works to make FG motor able for Christmas [If the FG roads were in good condition, would such a charge have come,I digress]
FERMA moved unto this road LAST YEAR SEPTEMBER 2012
Almost 12 calender months on working on this road, this is the best we have gotten
In saner climes someone would have been sacked or sued but I guess this is the FRESH AIR we must live with in this season of life

i will quote your post with one of my post at the first page. thanks
Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by hercules07: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Okay! Heres the summary of all that Long grammar;

1. The F.G is a person. They dont build roads that they are supposed to build. Maybe cos they have too many roads Nationwide to fix.

2. LASG is a thief. They over inflate the prices of road construction by over 300%. So this may be why the F.G never allows them to fix the roads like other states do.

3. While the Useless F.G and the Thieving S.G are their pointing hands, NIGERIANS are the ones dyingand losing out.

Can you give us prices of FG and LASG built roads so we can compare? I believe FG roads are usually more expensive than that of the LASG.
Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by ballabriggs: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Aboki:

[b]Erm....

[/b]

Is it all the dilapidated federal roads in Rivers Amaechi has worked on? How many do you want to even work on is the issue when most of the federal roads are in a mess.

Lagos has also worked on a lot of federal roads over the years but you cannot do all.

I am a living witness to the fact that there was a time Lagos wanted to work on the Ikorodu to Itoikin road but then the Feds came and said they had already given out the job. Till date nothing has been done on that road.
Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by Demdem(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
Retardeen is so useless.
Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by ba7man(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
Someone once told me that whenever he's travelling by road, he know's he's in the South-West once the roads start getting bad.

Lagos has the highest internally generated revenue but this only brings it to par with Akwa-Ibom. Lagos also has the highest population compared to Akwa-Ibom that's still a sleepy State.

Its situations like this that brings about creativity and innovation. Watch Lagos continually solve problems foisted on it by the FG and gain experience, develop wiser and its inhabitants regardless of tribe get smarter than the rest of Nigeria.

By the time you all look up from your PCs, tablets and smartphones, Southwest would have further left Nigeria behind.
Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by Demdem(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
I can still remember the commisioner of works in Lagos claiming that the FG hasn't refunded the money used in re constructing some FG roads in Lagos.
Why should they embark on this again if retardeen haven't paid the ones he owned?
Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by MrAboki: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
Demdem: I can still remember the commisioner of works in Lagos claiming that the FG hasn't refunded the money used in re constructing some FG roads in Lagos.
Why should they embark on this again if retardeen haven't paid the ones he owned?

Because its Lagosians not President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Usman Akpan Udeme Jonathan (GCON, CCAF and Egberipapa 1 of Nigeria) that would die on the road.. grin
Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
Drove on that road in Dec, to call it a death-trap is an understatement. I can imagine what it must be like now in a wet season
Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by Godson201333(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
ballabriggs:

Is it all the dilapidated federal roads in Rivers Amaechi has worked on? How many do you want to even work on is the issue when most of the federal roads are in a mess.

Lagos has also worked on a lot of federal roads over the years but you cannot do all.

I am a living witness to the fact that there was a time Lagos wanted to work on the Ikorodu to Itoikin road but then the Feds came and said they had already given out the job. Till date nothing has been done on that road.

Why do you keep talking to this Mr ABOKI that got nothing than empty skull.

How many federal roads does he knows in Nigeria or South west?

FG is fuuuucking sleeping...

Ibadan express way is another death trap that we shouldnt mention here..

what of the road leading to seme border that Fashola has started fixing?

what of Ilaro express way leading to the border?

Please lets give kudos to those governors,If someone has visited Abeokuta,Ijebu ode,Ibadan,Osun and more you would know that those governors have been busy working on federal roads..

Do you even know how much it cost to fix a road?

Now i heard that Fashola is fixing Ketu-Ikorodu highway with world bank Loan and after they finish they are gonna put a toll gate there and ya all gonna start making noise.

Anyway im sure people living in Ajah Axis must be thanking Fashola by now...
Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by Dantedasz(m): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
I have driven on this forsaken road and admit it was an unpleasant experience but I disagree about it being the worst road in south western Nigeria.
The WORST roads are the roads from Owode to Ilaro in Ogun state and the road from Papalanto to Shagamu also in Ogun state.
You can never imagine how bad these two roads are except you try to drive on them. I gaurantee you that your vehicle WILL never be the same after the experience.
Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by Gamesmart: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Aboki: Meanwhile, all these Yoruba tribal warriors would not cease to shout 'Eko oni Baje'.. Look at your state. angry

I foresee Lagos ending up like Detroit.. #Bankrupt for spending all their money on Tinubus mothers burial, State parties, Owambe and Aso-ebi instead of fixing the state. angry

Lagos is the only state with a VISION!

Some other states might have some decent governors trying to do good but they are usually visionless and headless leaders. People who just think build roads, build classrooms, equip clinics etc.

LAGOS is the ONLY state that has a vision of "where we want to be in future, what we want to stand for and this is how we plan to get there". No White Elephants like some other governors or sharia to show "we intend to head as far backwards as possible".

So it is not Lagos that will likely go bankrupt. They have a plan, a vision and a control system with progressive thinking. More importantly, no PDP!
Re: Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road by solelymade: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mr Aboki:

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols / President Jonathan At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Today (Photos) / Fayose Gives Ekiti People Rice & Money At Aba Igbira, Afao Ekiti (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.