Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Please Join Me Lets Make Some Impact! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Join Me Lets Make Some Impact! (464 Views)

Join Me Thank God Its My Birthday / Patner With Me Lets Make Our First $300-$3000 Online With Affiliate Marketing! / If You Are A Blogger Lets Make This Thread Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Join Me Lets Make Some Impact! by beawsome: 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
Am working on a really interesting project, and I need a couple of persons to join me.

The project is basically a platform where we give our users free access to read quality, original and interesting articles based on a particular interest, Download and upload files, and participate in forum. Users will be able submit articles as well as connect and share files and articles with other users on the platform.

NOTE: The above stated description is not the actual concept of the project, it’s a lot more complicated and of course more interesting than that. But we will start from here for some reasons.

At the moment, I have been able to complete the design, development and hosting processes. In fact, the project is up and running on the internet right now, even as am typing this shit. It’s just about two weeks the project got online but we already have lots of likes on Facebook. And according to google analytics we are having 100+ unique visits daily for the past one week.

If you find this project interesting, and want to join me to make this happen or you may just have something to contribute please! Send me an email dontworryjustthink@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed: N2,500 - N5,000 Paid Daily / If You Dont Mind ! / In Need Of A VERY GOOD Web Developer For Partnership.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.