Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Nokia C3 The best nokia phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia C3 The best nokia phone (1209 Views)

Nokia C3 Discussion thread. / Best Twitter Apps For Nokia C3-00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia C3 The best nokia phone by Ralphjoe(m): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
Please, can anyone refer to me where i can get a new Nokia C3 phone, i've been shown fairly used type to buy for as low as 7k but all i want is the brand new of this phone that seem not to be in the market anymore. Please can someone refer to a place in Asaba where i can get it.
Re: Nokia C3 The best nokia phone by Emekayoung(m): 12:26am On Aug 07, 2013
Look around ur asaba area and see if u can find a gsm shop called "SLOT"thats where i knw u can get it,or u can come to lagos if u're really in need of it badly.
Re: Nokia C3 The best nokia phone by Ralphjoe(m): 6:47am On Aug 07, 2013
@emeka, i do know about slot, but i never knew that they can have it, will check for it today though
Re: Nokia C3 The best nokia phone by Ralphjoe(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2013
Am just coming back from slot office in Asaba & they told me that nokia c3 is not being produced again by nokia, so they don't have it, am seriously in need of this phone palz
Re: Nokia C3 The best nokia phone by cardoso111(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2013
C3 is so perfect to the extent that even when i remove my sim,it still receives text messages!!! i cant even explain this!!!
Re: Nokia C3 The best nokia phone by Ralphjoe(m): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
That phone is one of the best phone ever to be produced by Nokia, it's a pity that i can't find it anywhere again cry cry
Re: Nokia C3 The best nokia phone by Youngpo413: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
Wonder shall never end
Re: Nokia C3 The best nokia phone by Francheezy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hmphh.......... Oo maa gaaa
Re: Nokia C3 The best nokia phone by OCTAVO: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
Are you guys for real?
Looking for Nokia C3?
Or is there a Nokia C3 different from the one I used to know?
I can't believe this!
Re: Nokia C3 The best nokia phone by Ralphjoe(m): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
OCTAVO: Are you guys for real?
Looking for Nokia C3?
Or is there a Nokia C3 different from the one I used to know?
I can't believe this!
you must believe it o, there comes a time in a device's life whereby it's real value & capabilities are ignored due to the fact that it is available & a time for some few that were discarded in the past becomes the best, that is the case of Nokia c3. It's the strongest phone to ever be manufactured by nokia & with a durable battery.
Re: Nokia C3 The best nokia phone by CHIMCO(m): 2:13am On Aug 08, 2013
A day will come when some people will die for 3310.
Re: Nokia C3 The best nokia phone by melotech(m): 6:03am On Aug 08, 2013
the above statement is right c3-00 is one of the best Nokia phone but the issue is is no more in the market
people don't appreciate it then another good Nokia phone people overlook is Nokia x2-00
Re: Nokia C3 The best nokia phone by LordReed(m): 6:04am On Aug 08, 2013
Best Nokia phone my foot!
Re: Nokia C3 The best nokia phone by bemagnify: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2013
Lol... Una stil da deal on java fon... Na wao... GOD PLS GIV MA PPLE 2WISDOM 2DISCERN WOT IS Gud and bad
Re: Nokia C3 The best nokia phone by phiszo(m): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
smh. angry
Re: Nokia C3 The best nokia phone by Ralphjoe(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ha! ha! You guys should chill now, what i mean by Nokia c3 being the best Nokia phone is not by the sophistication of the phone or trying to compare with other high end Nokia phones, but what am saying in essence is that the phone is the best of it's kind(a low end java Nokia phone).

(1) (Reply)

New SOLAR PANEL USB Phone Charger / LCD Screen And Digitizer Replacement Parts For Repairing Smartphone / Sony Xperia E4 Images And Specs Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.