Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

”I Wish D’banj And Don Jazzy Can Come Back Together” – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”I Wish D’banj And Don Jazzy Can Come Back Together” – Tiwa Savage (770 Views)

Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party / Jim Iyke Makes Nollywood Come Back,Sleeps Off While On A Movie Set(See Photos) / Mo’hits War: Friends Move To Reconcile D’banj And Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”I Wish D’banj And Don Jazzy Can Come Back Together” – Tiwa Savage by olillywales(m): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tiwa, Mavin Records’ first lady, said somewhere at the back of her mind,she prays that the two music luminaries and founders of defunct Mo’Hits Records should come back together.

“I am still in shock and when I listen to songs like Suddenly, I am like is this really happening? And I feel like they have left a void in the music industry in Nigeria and in Africa,” Tiwa said in a special feature on her in the latest edition of StyleMania magazine.
The songstress said she could not really point to what caused the rift between thetwo friends beyond different news reports she read in the media.

Tiwa, however, admitted that in line with some people’s perception of Don Jazzy, the super producer is indeed a “mysterious” guy.“I’ll tell you the honesttruth about Don Jazzy…he really is like that. He doesn’t really open his heart easily to people. He just accepts what happens and he moves on. I mean he is the Don, so I can’t go up to him and say ‘Jazzy, what really happened. I just keep my mouth shut,” she said.

In the interview, Tiwa defended the openshow of sensitive body parts in her videowhich has attracted a lot of flaks.

“You know a lot of people say that in Africa we don’t like to expose ourselves and that is actually a big lie because if you check the history of Africa, we were actually very exposed. So I think it is quite ironic because people think that the western world is influencing us whereas we are the ones influencing the western world,” Tiwa argued.

www.metronaija.com/i-wish-dbanj-and-don-jazzy-can-come-back-together-tiwa-savage/
Re: ”I Wish D’banj And Don Jazzy Can Come Back Together” – Tiwa Savage by Acecube(m): 12:22am On Aug 07, 2013
Summary - Adam and Eve were africans before eating the apple {no clothes} but became europeans after eating it that's all
Re: ”I Wish D’banj And Don Jazzy Can Come Back Together” – Tiwa Savage by DonSnoogyPon(m): 12:59am On Aug 07, 2013
for wer, jo 4get am.., i no pray so.
Re: ”I Wish D’banj And Don Jazzy Can Come Back Together” – Tiwa Savage by oluwadare26(m): 6:43am On Aug 07, 2013
In other news, u want d'banj to come back to ur team abi? Well, the ans is No... Y didnt u say this when u first entered Mavin? Okay, u felt the collaboration they both did @ d'banj sis wedding? Well, u can still call Wande back but as for D'banj ooo NO...lady Tiwa i mean no Offence..its just like saying that C.Ronaldo should come play 4 warri wolves...

Finally, u can tell ur boss to beg d'banj himself instead of sending u to the media.. If d'banj sing wack songs, Nigeria will listen to it millions time...

Mavin has really fall my hands...i think Dr.sid should now be on his way to Hospital

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Mercy Aigbe As "Pastor Mrs" On The Set Of Her New Movie / Osita Iheme And A Ghanaian Actress Spotted At The Beach / Top 10 Most Outstanding People And Events In Nollywood In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.