Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

ICC May Issue Warrant On Boko-Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC May Issue Warrant On Boko-Haram (11665 Views)

Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / Saraki: Court Yet To Issue Warrant Of Arrest To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC May Issue Warrant On Boko-Haram by searay(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2013
Sorry ICC, Boko Haram is faceless.
Re: ICC May Issue Warrant On Boko-Haram by delors(m): 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
malele: ICC, what of gowon una surpose arrest him too
For what abeg shocked
Re: ICC May Issue Warrant On Boko-Haram by 3Dimension: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
homesteady: ICC back off! Nigeria has competent courts to handle the case!
Nigeria is big enough to solve Boko haram
competent u say? A court in nigeria delivers maximum sentence of death on an accused and a higher court discharges and acquits the same accuse. Question is is it not the same evidences they had to work with. A court grantch 27billion naira theif 750,000 option and another under the same constitution gets death sentence for stealing a goat.

Define competent pls.
Re: ICC May Issue Warrant On Boko-Haram by Hartarmah(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
I want to blieve dt d ICC has no definite figure of innicent life killed.Since 2009,hw wuld dey ve killed 1,200 nd not more...........bullshit.If Nigeria like,dey shld fight dia global terrorist party of face destruction frm dis evil agent.I ve never seen wia a country wuld b negotiating with terrorist or wanting to give dem amnesty,wot a level of immorality.
Re: ICC May Issue Warrant On Boko-Haram by 1oracle(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
Guy kindly stay away form weeds.
Re: ICC May Issue Warrant On Boko-Haram by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
U Я talking rubbish
Re: ICC May Issue Warrant On Boko-Haram by suco50(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
Nice one Seun, cool business strategy. I can see u've really planted some comedians here to pull more traffic to NL cos some comments are jst unbelievable such that I ask myself often 'are these guys normal'?
Re: ICC May Issue Warrant On Boko-Haram by Danieltskaa: 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
ICC back off! Nigeria has competent courts to handle the case!
Nigeria is big enough to solve Boko hara

guy u no try o
Re: ICC May Issue Warrant On Boko-Haram by sainty2k3(m): 6:56am On Aug 08, 2013
emmanuel4758: for ur mindooh u ar makin sense but let ur corupt mind no decieve u cuz u aint makin any sense u are equal to silly thank u for ur understandin
I guess being abusive runs in the blood of some people. lipsrsealed
Re: ICC May Issue Warrant On Boko-Haram by Crisnite(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2013
Joe page: [color=#006600][/color]tanx for picking out dat side of their ineffective brain
Jst doin d due sir.
Re: ICC May Issue Warrant On Boko-Haram by Tractor(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
ICC should act without further ado
Re: ICC May Issue Warrant On Boko-Haram by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
ICC is now becoming the laughing stoke of the town!!!!! is it trying to do everything to stay relevant or something? The court has no Law enforcement police. Doest it really think if Nigeria catches any leader of Bokoharam its just going to hand 'em over to ICC for prosecution. You catch a terrorist you kill a terrorist, No court bulshit, no procedure, you just kill him right where he stands.

If they really want to help, they should use the money to find any foreign supplier of financer and prosecute them
Re: ICC May Issue Warrant On Boko-Haram by ssuccess(m): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2015
Ibangap:

They tried to wade into this crisis before it got dis worse, but where told by the Nigerian govt that it can be handled internally. I guess that haven't been the situation so far.
Oh, so they had to wait for almost 'six' years fire they discover that the nigerian government can't handle it internally?...I smell conspiracy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi And Yobe State Just Announced Their Result / El-Rufai Published State Security Budget, Not His Security Vote"– Reps Spokesman / Uzodimma: Names Of Sponsors Of Imo Insecurity To Be Named by January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.