Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,165 members, 7,838,988 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Nairalanders Plz Join Me And Thank The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders Plz Join Me And Thank The Lord (496 Views)

Why You Must Go To Church Today And Thank God / Message From The Lord Jesus To Christians & Pastors - A Must Read! / The Reason Nigerians Should Thank The God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Plz Join Me And Thank The Lord by fingard02k(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2013
infact i don't know where to start..It was like a nollywood film last night in the hospital where my 4 months nephew died..i have never been this down in my life.
My boy (KamsiyoChukwu) was taken to hospital last night around 8pm,after giving him injections my he started crying. He cried for complete 4hrs non-stop till he was proclaimed dead around 12:30am this morning but we rejected the news and started praying, his parents, rev, fathers,pastors,my bros (evangelist) infact everybody...while praying the doctors decided to put/give him oxygen (not sure if its the name sha).
Around 1:15am my dead KamsiyoChukwu started breathing again, shaking his body mehn it was like a film trick to us..my elder sis (his mum) who threatened Kamsiyochukwu that if he dare die that she will also kill her self couldnt hold her joy.
Plzz guys i want you all to follow me thank the lord for resurrecting my nephew back to life.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Plz Join Me And Thank The Lord by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2013
God is good all the time............. When the Lord turned the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dreamt.... Indeed its the Lord's doing and its marvelous in our site.. Glory to God in the Highest.......... Praise be to Jesus for ever, Amen
Re: Nairalanders Plz Join Me And Thank The Lord by bigt2(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2013
That name bad o! shocked kamisiyochuckwu! shocked it can even make one fail exams.
Jokes apart, congratulations. The Lord is good!
Re: Nairalanders Plz Join Me And Thank The Lord by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2013
praise God. this what I love to wake up with on NL not unclad celebes
Re: Nairalanders Plz Join Me And Thank The Lord by PastorOluT(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
Thank God, He is still in the business of raising the dead. He is the same yesterday today and forever.

(1) (Reply)

Raising Lazarus Of Wales Back To Life / How Did God Respond To Jesus Cry On The Cross "Why Have You Abandoned Me" / The Pragmatic Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.