Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

How To Load Money To Your Payoneer Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Load Money To Your Payoneer Card (999 Views)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Load Money To Your Payoneer Card by duyilove: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2013
Hello Nairalanders.

If you have a Payoneer mastercard and want to load funds on your card. There is only one easy way of doing it- Initiate a card-to-card transfer to your card.

Note that if you want to make purchases or any other transactions online, using a Payoneer mastercard is your best option, because it is 100% FREE to get.

If you do not have one, and you wish to have, send me an email on duyilove4ever@yahoo.com and I will FREELY teach you how to easily get your own card free of charge.

I'm a Fiverr merchant and I have enough money on my Payoneer card. So, if you need to fund your payoneer card, contact me on duyilove4ever@yahoo.com or 08039242295 so I can initiate a transfer to your card at a very considerate exchange rate. You can as well leave your phone number as a comment on this thread and I will give you a call.

Note that I offer a very attractive exchange rate, and you can order as much as you want. I have enough.

Thanks.
Re: How To Load Money To Your Payoneer Card by faythie: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hi, thanks very much for your post. I've been searching for a solution to fund my payoneer card to enable me create a paypal a/c with it. Please I just need a transfer of the paypal charge which is equivalent to $2 I will pay you in naira pls. 08039252121
Re: How To Load Money To Your Payoneer Card by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 23, 2015
I'll reach out to u when my card arrives.
Re: How To Load Money To Your Payoneer Card by living2013(m): 6:45am On Jul 23, 2015
duyilove:
Hello Nairalanders.

If you have a Payoneer mastercard and want to load funds on your card. There is only one easy way of doing it- Initiate a card-to-card transfer to your card.

Note that if you want to make purchases or any other transactions online, using a Payoneer mastercard is your best option, because it is 100% FREE to get.

If you do not have one, and you wish to have, send me an email on duyilove4ever@yahoo.com and I will FREELY teach you how to easily get your own card free of charge.

I'm a Fiverr merchant and I have enough money on my Payoneer card. So, if you need to fund your payoneer card, contact me on duyilove4ever@yahoo.com or 08039242295 so I can initiate a transfer to your card at a very considerate exchange rate. You can as well leave your phone number as a comment on this thread and I will give you a call.

Note that I offer a very attractive exchange rate, and you can order as much as you want. I have enough.

Thanks.
I want to open an acount with payoneer but my setback now is that I don't have national ID card/driving licence, pls what can I do
Re: How To Load Money To Your Payoneer Card by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2015
Understand that Card to Card transfers or Direct Credit card loading would only be available to certain Card holders older than a month or 2 even more..

So those of you looking to open a payoneer account today and get a transfer from the man above might not get it.

Payoneer has a 95% possibility of rejecting the transfer as it's not instant for the first transfer to your new card. They will review. If you have no funding source.. no money being loaded to the card via a source.. just a new card looking for $2 transfer.. oops.. decline!

And when they decline. . They would remove the card to card transfer feature from your card till further notice.. maybe when your xard gets older.

(1) (Reply)

Different Names For The Nigerian (naira) Money ! / Are You Aged 30+, And Are Still Running Office Errands…this Will Provoke You. / 80% Nigerians Do Not Have Taxpayers Identification Numbers – Edo Tax Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.