Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. (679 Views)

Can My Wireless Keyboard Work With My Pc Without Using An External Receiver? / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC / How Do I Identify The Chipset In My Wireless Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. by SHOPPERS(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2013
Pls help me! I hard formatted my laptop - a refurbished Dell D600 laptop- by deleting the local disk c and creating it again and after then sounds, network adapter, and the attached webcam no longer works. I've recovered the sounds by installing a sounds driver but the network stuff won't just work. Pls, computer Gurus around, come to my aid. Thanks
Re: Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. by ITbomb(m): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2013
U need to go google and look for your drivers
I got something useful from http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/Product/latitude-d600
If you need specific info about the particular driver required you might need to use the run command and type there msinfo32.exe then go to 'Component' then 'Network'.
Always check your device manager for the yellow question mark for any other issues.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. by sseunth(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2013
you will have to re-install the softwares now......so simple.....just get the softwares and install dem on ur system since u av formatted the one that came with you laptop

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. by SHOPPERS(m): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
Thanks! I'll try your method, hope it works. I'm so grateful
Re: Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. by SHOPPERS(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
Thanks! I've found it! The name is RAS Async Adapter. Pls, what do I do now?
Re: Help! My Wireless Network And Webcam No Longer Works. by ITbomb(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
Just go to google n download the driver for that adapter , copy it to the system , open it to install, if it doesn't install automatically then go to Device Manager and use the update driver then choose the location where u kept the copied driver

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Video Tutorials / Help With Software To Unlocked Huawei E173 Moderm / New Acer Aspire,15.6",500gb HDD,4GB RAM @ 68k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.