Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! (2899 Views)

A MUST Read(cheapest And Most Lucrative Biz To Start In December) / How To Get The Cheapest But Original Brazilian Hair / Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2013
THE CHEAPEST AND REAL IMPORTATION GUIDE EVER!
Permit me to use the word ‘ever’ because as at the moment it really is!

Consequent upon request from those who could not make the Importation Live Training at Akure due to distance; I have carefully documented a report that practically teaches the importation business as explained in the live training.
This e-book has nothing to do with alibaba, aliexpress, dhgate not even ebay. Then which websites again if not even ebay?
I will be revealing my secret importation websites where you can get apparels, phones, tablets, laptops, house appliances, shoes, toys, wristwatches, phones, clothes, ipad, blackberry, iphone, shoes, toys, accessories and gifts
The beauty of these stores is that they don't have price tags for their products. Why?
1. They are manufacturers
2. They are wholesalers
3. They source products
What are the advantages?
1. Opportunity to get products at cheaper rate.
2. Opportunity to negotiate price.
3. Opportunity to brand your products with your name or company name
When you need a product, you just ask them directly.
I will give you their contacts for REAL! (website, phone number, whatsapp, skype etc)

Another interesting thing in this kind of importation is that you don't even need any GTB MasterCard or UBA Africard, you can pay them directly and within 24hours they will confirm your payments. Oh! You think it’s a scam? I am so sorry if you are still thinking importation business like this is a scam. I’m sure you have heard of jumia and konga; Are they using UBA Africard? These people are dealing with the source directly.
About shipping and delivery?
In this e-book, you will learn to use their logistic because DHL courier could be too expensive for you. Hey! I am not talking about ChrisvicMall here. So, what courier? Their own courier! They are professionals. No custom issues. No unnecessary delays!
You feel the difference in this e-book?
Have I got any proof for my own importation business?
Oh! Yes. I run my own personal e-commerce store. You will learn about my e-commerce store in this e-book and you will be amazed!
Any Bonus?
Sure.
1. I will teach you how to sell your products online without spending a kobo even without having a website or Facebook fan page!
2. You will learn how to buy from any US stores and ship to Nigeria even if they don't ship to Nigeria. ( A FREE report from a online marketer)
PLEASE NOTE: All the processes explained in these materials are all LEGAL!

SO HOW MUCH IS THIS E-BOOK?
The cheapest and real Importation Guide ever e-book (plus the bonuses) is opened for you to decide!
Am I crazy? Absolutely not!
The deal price is N4,500 BUT it is NEGOTIABLE!
Am I serious? Yes!
How much can you afford for this e-book?
Please this is for the serious minded!
How much can you afford?
Is this a bid? No! That's your deal price!

Are you ready? Are you serious?
How much can you afford for The cheapest and real Importation Guide ever e-book ?
Once I receive your response, I will contact you within 48 hours and if you discover that 48 hours is too long, you can call me and strike your deal instantly!
Call 081-39170491 (Mon-Fri , 9am – 4pm)
Pls you can read this post again to furnish your understanding!
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2013
If you are interested, you can send me an e-mail at ibklaw1 at yahoo dot co dot uk
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
Honestly importation business is not as difficult as you think.
With the right product and market? You will make your profits!
Is this not another importation e-book scam?
Absolutely not! I teach you from my experience.
I understand that many of the so called importers have not imported anything they just want to make money from e-book.
I am sharing my experience here. I already itemized my points.

Why didn't I give it out free?
No pain, no gain!

Why did I allow you to negotiate?
The truth is that I want you to learn this secret at an affordable price.

So if you are interested my line is still opened.
Once you have my e-book, you can chat with me anytime on whatsapp.
I will guide you through.
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2013
Please, you can check your inbox or spam for the CHEAPEST AND REAL IMPORTATION GUIDE.
email from ibklord at gmail dot com OR ibklaw1 at yahoo dot co dot uk
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
It's a negotiation! You have nothing to loose.
How much can you pay?
You will discover that you are getting more than you paid for.
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by rose198201: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
Good afternoon Nairalanders.I am here to advertise the new vegetable oil that has just arrived. Its a spanish vegetable oil called ,Vitador.girasol and fontadol. they are good vegatable oil and has no Cholestrol.Its a five litre keg of vegetable oil.I am selling at a wholesales price. So if you are interested ,call me on 08038787730.you can also email me at omoarebuvicky@yahoo.com. waiting for your calls. Thanks
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
Please kindly send payment details to avoid delay.
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 7:58am On Aug 09, 2013
Please check your inbox or spam. Contact me if you have any issue.
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2013
Have a nice salah holiday
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2013
mu.mu
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by nne4(f): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2013
mikelreal: mu.mu
hehehehe,he be original mumuuu!!!pls help me put d link of DIYIB
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by nne4(f): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2013
ibktech: Please kindly send payment details to avoid delay.
nobody will pay for your ebook.what you got for free you are now selling #4500 abi.
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ifihear(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
The Guy dey beg people to buy him ebook... grin grin grin grin
Dude better go ur remote village,there you might be lucky to sell one copy to cover your transport back to reality.
ibktech: If you are interested, you can send me an e-mail at ibklaw1 at yahoo dot co dot uk
e vi
ibktech: Please, you can check your inbox or spam for the CHEAPEST AND REAL IMPORTATION GUIDE.
email from ibklord at gmail dot com OR ibklaw1 at yahoo dot co dot uk
l
ibktech: It's a negotiation! You have nothing to loose.
How much can you pay?
You will discover that you are getting more than you paid for.
l
ibktech: Please kindly send payment details to avoid delay.
ibktech: Please check your inbox or spam. Contact me if you have any issue.
ibktech: Have a nice salah holiday
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
nne4:
nobody will pay for your ebook.what you got for free you are now selling #4500 abi.
Well, you are entitled to your opinion. We are not talking about the same thing here. All I am sharing are from my personal experience and research. It has nothing to do with importation on aliexpress, dhgate or ebay and the popular shipping methods. Thanks. No offence at all.
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
if_i_hear: The Guy dey beg people to buy him ebook... grin grin grin grin
Dude better go ur remote village,there you might be lucky to sell one copy to cover your transport back to reality.
e vill
I wish you all the best in your importation venture since you know better. No offence at all. Thanks for your advice.
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by shinaf: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
bro this kind biz you wan do no pay again.......go to colleges schools or handicap schools, you can still get slowpoke like yours

ibktech: Honestly importation business is not as difficult as you think.
With the right product and market? You will make your profits!
Is this not another importation e-book scam?
Absolutely not! I teach you from my experience.
I understand that many of the so called importers have not imported anything they just want to make money from e-book.
I am sharing my experience here. I already itemized my points.

Why didn't I give it out free?
No pain, no gain!

Why did I allow you to negotiate?
The truth is that I want you to learn this secret at an affordable price.

So if you are interested my line is still opened.
Once you have my e-book, you can chat with me anytime on whatsapp.
I will guide you through.
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
if_i_hear: The Guy dey beg people to buy him ebook... grin grin grin grin
e vill
Thanks for your advice. No offence at all.
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by Peddylove(f): 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
To learn how to make money online goto www.onlineincomeng..com
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
shinaf: bro this kind biz you wan do no pay again.......go to colleges schools or handicap schools, you can still get slowpoke like yours

Alright. Thanks for your advice.
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by segzybank: 3:36am On Aug 10, 2013
@op u came here telling us its FREE bt ur longer throat and ur love for money will nt allow you. Yeye human being. Imagine the price self and some mumu and fools wil begin to order
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 5:57am On Aug 10, 2013
segzybank: @op u came here telling us its FREE bt ur longer throat and ur love for money will nt allow you. Yeye human being. Imagine the price self and some mumu and fools wil begin to order
Where did I say it was FREE? Did you read the title of the post before making a comment? I said cheapest, which means it has a price and it's negotiable. If you don't like the offer, why don't you just ignore. No offence at all. Thanks.
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 6:50am On Aug 10, 2013
Please if you have any personal observation, issue or a walk through on the CHEAPEST AND REAL IMPORTATION GUIDE EVER, just send me an email. Have a lovely weekend.
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2013
Must you pay N4500? Absolutely not! You have the opportunity to negotiate.
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2013
Pls clarify your doubts before negotiating for the guide. Read my introductory post carefully. You can send your comment here or send me an email if personal. I have attended to some enquiries via emails already. Pls check your emails for my response.
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by nne4(f): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
ibktech: Pls clarify your doubts before negotiating for the guide. Read my introductory post carefully. You can send your comment here or send me an email if personal. I have attended to some enquiries via emails already. Pls check your emails for my response.
lie lie
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by randwise(m): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
why all these insults, he his only referring to serious bizness engagers who are interested in it importation biz.
If u are interested, buy, and if not share and not insult.

U have to act like humans please. Thanks.
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2013
nne4: lie lie
Thanks for your comment. If you really want to criticize why not raise your point?
What is 'lie lie'?
Anyway, seems you know better. No offence at all.
I believe in constructive criticism. Thanks
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
randwise: why all these insults, he his only referring to serious bizness engagers who are interested in it importation biz.
If u are interested, buy, and if not share and not insult.

U have to act like humans please. Thanks.
I appreciate your comment.
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
If you have any criticism against the CHEAPEST AND REAL IMPORTATION GUIDE EVER, kindly raise your point(s) here.
It's better that way.
Nigerians and Nairalanders are watching, they can judge it.
No offence at all. Thanks
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
HAPPY SUNDAY
The link to THE CHEAPEST AND REAL IMPORTATION GUIDE EVER has been updated. If you are serious about it and really want to negotiation, please do it at http://ibkinfotech.com/importation . Thanks.
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2013
DHL is posing difficulty in shipping items with lithium batteries e.g tablets, phones, laptops. So, what are you going to do? Stop buying tablets and phones? The Cheapest and Real Importation Guide provides a solution.
Re: The Cheapest And Real Importation Guide Ever! by ibktech(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
Stop wasting your time on referral programmes that will never pay you a kobo, Learn the professional way to importation. Get your hands on the Cheapest and Real Importation Guide. How much is this guide? It's for you to decide at http://ibkinfotech.com/importation

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOWO Tipping Trucks 4 Sale,Flatbed Trucks And Lowbed Trucks Available For hire / Biometric Time Attendance device with 8hrs+ Backup Battery / Speed Bumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.