Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State (41071 Views)

White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta / A Girl Born With Hands Joined / Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by bokohalal(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
Na baba God do am!
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by mcevans1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
maskid:

too much KUNU

E don block grin her yansh
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by sucezTP(f): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
tunesoft: Wats strange about imperforate anus...a congenital anomaly that can. Be corrected by surgery...finis. Oga ooo

yeah, that's congenital anomaly! It could be caused by Toxoplasmosis and as well be corrected. This is why pregnant women are adviced to screen for TORCHS (Toxoplasmosis, Rubella, Cytomegalovirus, Herpes simplex, Syphilis), Oral Glucose Tolerance Test(OGTT) because they've been known to cause malformations, deformities.... in foetus. May God heal her and provide for her parents.

1 Like

Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by 25omega(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
They need to contact doctors without borders or RED cross so they can organize the surgery she needs.
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by adetsim(m): 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
john1632: I no c any yansh pix here o.

John1632 nawa oh...
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by Vanityupnvanity(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mu‘azu babangida see where u sopos helep. No b 2 de waka-waka 4rm 1 state 2 d oda trying 2 woo former leaders.

1 Like

Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by konn: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
LeBaN: Please click "like" if you believe GOD will help the poor little girl

will God come down from heaven to heal her? people should learn to assist people when in need
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by Rajosh(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
To what end,is it by clicking like that'll make money appear from nowhere?
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by Rajosh(m): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
sexymoma: Some hypocrites will come here now and start typing ' End Time' Things now o.
You just did.
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by pbling: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
wow,God u r d grt healer,take contro
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
HW D HELL WS D GURL SHITIN, DT IN D PIX IS NT A NEW BORN, AND SO ITS NOT A NEWS

BTW THY CALL IT ANORECTAL ANOMALY NOT IMPERFORATE ANUS( dis use to be d name, but thr is mor to it thn jst imperforate anus)

1 Like

Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by sofadj(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
*yawns* this isn't strange, I've seen countless cases.
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by PStacks(m): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
Can you Imagine! Just 1.2 Million naira.
Health care in this country should be free to such people, instead they would fly a house of Reps member to london for treatment after they came with Bipi with cultist to the House.
These people spend so much money on frivolities yet 1.2 million naira is all this innocent child needs. Let's do our best sha and contribute our widows might.
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by pinkguy(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hw will she have an anus when her mom was marry at age of 9 (nine) her mom have under develop womb pls gave the poor girl to senetor yerima so he can marry her
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by babycreamy(f): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2013
oh no.... no solids(food) for a one year old toddler, this hurts. God plz make haste and save this innocent child.
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by Miracleojo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
imperforate anus occurs approximately once in every 5000 newborn infants and is more common in males.it results from abnormal dev of urorectal septum.
the corrective surgery shouldn't be as expensive as that but because of the Nigeria situation every doctor wañts to get rich even at a single surgery. I don't blame dr. though
I pray our rich people will at least stand to show some philantropic acts
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by dabrake(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2013

Thunder fire you.
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by ammnesty: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
Eaya jus1.2mil dat boys can spend in a club drinkin.Hmmm God av mercy on dz poor gal.AMEN
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
OMG!!! will never complain about my life again!! cry
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by luluosas(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
Yes, God will surely help her but, does God need to come down from heaven to help her? Certainly not.
Therefore, the responsibility of helping this little girl lies in your hands and in my hands, with the help and assistance by the power of God.
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by luluosas(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
I hate reading this kind of news, which the papers reporting it used to make more money for themselves and their company. How much contribution have they made towards this child's predicament?
I will suggest that, if everyone of us here on Nairaland make a contribution of N100 each, the family will be having over N100 million to settle this case.
Before you ask where is government, where are the multi national companies, ask yourself, what have I done on my part to assist?
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by Lilprocess(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
Allahu Akbar, Allah is surely great.
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by Policewoman(f): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
The state govt should sponsor her na. Haba!!! Abi dem no get first lady? Sorry o, little girl.
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by OCcool: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
Stegomiah:

And of what interest is a baby's yansh 2 u?
don't mind the perv.
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by drauj(m): 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
Seun u dey try. I love NL. Truly 9jerian.
Re: Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State by Sanboy25: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
Cute little girl, I wish you the best. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Common Causes Of Infertility In Men / Izuchukwu Daniel Eze Dies In Dubai While Playing Football With His Friends / Hawker Gives Birth To Baby Boy By The Roadside In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.