Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. (982 Views)

City Clothier Seyi Obayanju Dies At Age 45 (Pictured) / Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys / An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
?
Re: I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. by Mynd44: 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
And who are you by the way?
Re: I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. by Skenge98: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
classyqueen: Why do market people love to call me *mummy*? Am only 35 and some of them are older than I am.
Market people are only after what they will get from you, they are not after your age or feeling but only after your money that is why even those that are old enough to be your mother or father will go so low as calling you mummy or sister. So you see how money turn Naija market people to something else.

1 Like

Re: I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. by demelza: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
classyqueen: Why do market people love to call me *mummy*? Am only 35 and some of them are older than I am.
Dont take it personal, its just a ploy to get in your good graces and attract you to their wares.
I believe though that your grouse is with them calling you "Mummy", something tells me you will prefer Sisi Eko

1 Like

Re: I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
Are you a wife and mother?
If yes, you needn't take it personal lol
Re: I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mynd_44: And who are you by the way?
Don't be a douche bag bro! cool
She asked a simple question.

1 Like

Re: I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. by Mynd44: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
Brand_new:
Don't be a douche bag bro! cool
She asked a simple question.
dafuq

1 Like

Re: I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
Maybe u look like an old granny mommy
Re: I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. by uzoo: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2013

That shouldnt be a worrisome issue to you, first and foremost you should accept who you are and build your confidence,if you still need to do something about the way you look let it be because that is what you want to do and what will make you happy ,And not because you are trying to please people (''market people''). Shed some weight if you like ,use some make up if you like,dress the way you want ,whatever you feel you need to do just remember you can NEVER EVER PLEASE EVERYBODY.

1 Like

Re: I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mynd_44: And who are you by the way?

Man....you are just so rude!

1 Like

Re: I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
Am a wife & mother of 6

2 Likes

Re: I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. by Mynd44: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Man....you are just so rude!
am I?cheesy I just asked an innocent question na
Re: I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. by Gudintent: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
classyqueen: Am a wife & mother of 6

So you is a mum innit

What the problem is
Re: I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
classyqueen: Am a wife & mother of 6
I did actually waste my precious time on this thread!!!angry
You a mother of six?so what should they now call you? Sisi??

If to say you nor be mama of 6 kids I for say you be ______!!
Re: I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
Am a mother of 6 but only 35. Why would people older than me call me mummy?
Re: I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. by quin9(f): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
Stop going to the market then!,to malls/supermarkets or better still do your shopping abroad...EOD
Re: I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
I doubt this girl is 35 as she claims.
She would probably be around 17
Re: I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:16am On Aug 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
am I?cheesy I just asked an innocent question na

Hmmmmmmft!
Re: I Hate It When Market People Call Me "Mummy" At Age 35. by Mynd44: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Hmmmmmmft!
Huh?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Serious Skin Help / Photo: Lastest Fashion For Guys / Why Should A Woman Do This To Herself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.