Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Student Accommodation In Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Accommodation In Canada (1928 Views)

FG To Make Hostel Accommodation In Universities Compulsory / AFUED POST UTME RESULTS/ADMISSIONS/ACCOMMODATION / GRE And Universities In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Accommodation In Canada by mevisbleek: 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
Coming to Ottawa, ON for University in September?
Stay with us!
Looking for Nigerian students who will be attending either Carleton University or Ottawa U to accommodate in our Nigerian home.
Location close to both Universities (One bus ride away)
Walking distance to all your personal needs (grocery, banks, barbershops)
Laundry on site and mama’s home cooked Nigerian dishes
Fully Furnished Rooms
2 Rooms Available!
Call for Pricing
Call Isioma 1-613-889-7256
Re: Student Accommodation In Canada by teexzle: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
mevisbleek: Coming to Ottawa, ON for University in September?
Stay with us!
Looking for Nigerian students who will be attending either Carleton University or Ottawa U to accommodate in our Nigerian home.
Fully Furnished Rooms
2 Rooms Available!
Call for Pricing
V u moved ottawa tut u use to b in mun..hws that area..
Re: Student Accommodation In Canada by ayomimagaret: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2015
mevisbleek:
Coming to Ottawa, ON for University in September?
Stay with us!
Fully Furnished Rooms
2 Rooms Available!
Call for Pricing
pls i need information on the univ of calagary, i finished with a 2:1 in geophysics. And i plan to do my masters in geoscience. ur advise will be appreciated
Re: Student Accommodation In Canada by oyeka: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2016
PLEASE, how can i get work study program in canada?
Re: Student Accommodation In Canada by femiaji: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hi Isioma,

Please could you confirm if you can assist in getting an affordable accommodation in Ontario. I will be in Carleton University for the Fall Semester 2016. You can reach me via femiaji@gmail.com

Can I reach you on 1-613-889-7256?
Hope to hear from you
Re: Student Accommodation In Canada by Ymc007(f): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Anyone in Halifax that can help with accommodation.
Re: Student Accommodation In Canada by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2016
Hello brother, I was going through the list of nlers who reside in canada and made comments on one your old 2012 posts, realised that you're the only one who still uses this site. I would like to make an enquiry about getting into one of those schools, mun especially...looking forward to hear from you. Thanks
Re: Student Accommodation In Canada by talkme(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2018
Pls I need a sincere advice.. I want to relocate my wife to Canada but she need go for her Doctor in business admin, within this period she can apply for PR. Pls advice, what’s the cost implications and school she can go to that is not expensive. Pls help with advice
Re: Student Accommodation In Canada by Ysakaws1: 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
femiaji:
Hi Isioma,

Please could you confirm if you can assist in getting an affordable accommodation in Ontario. I will be in Carleton University for the Fall Semester 2016. You can reach me via femiaji@gmail.com

Can I reach you on 1-613-889-7256?
Hope to hear from you
Please I’m about to apply to Carleton university for masters. Can I know what program you did please? And did you submit GRE or any professional exam result??

(1) (Reply)

Weac Has Officially and Finally Indroduced e-Marking??? / Collection Of Certificates By UNILAG Msc Newly Convocated Graduants / UNILORIN: The Biggest University In Nigeria Base On Land Mass.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.