Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 (45204 Views)

Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! / Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa / Deji Bakare Is Mr Nigeria 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by manny4life(m): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
Wait o,

@Peppy, is the second picture an "akakpo"? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
chronique: Bunch of idiots!!! angry. How on earth will a sane man leave girls who have succulent boobs,big idi-araba and juicy kunts that can make one promise heaven and earth when in action,and decide to go and start doing the do with all these masculine fellas;is that not the height of madness? How do guys get sexually attracted to themselves? That's one mystery I can never,and do not wish to understand. If you are a gay,and you can't tell me how you would have managed to enter this world if your father had married a man,then you have no reason to defend your actions. All these stupid pageants and pr for pushing gay rights won't work. At least,not in Nigeria. I think we need to start beating gay men in Nigeria to a pulp or to a point where they'd discover their sexual appetite for women. That way,the rest will go into hiding and would realise they have no rights amongst Africans. This madness needs to stop. This is not civilisation;this is the destruction of the human race. Gay pageant? What da Bleep

Dumb thinking you would beat someone up because of their sexual orientation, there's what they call minding your own business, or they are inserting their "business" into yours. (double Entredre intended)

4 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Iaz93: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
berem: Yes he is a confirmed gay!! He always defends anything gay on this forum. I have been watching him closely on any gay thread....
He's finished
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Maya2pretty(f): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
devour129: See fine guys wasted.some of these guys are so hot
they can make any woman wet at first glance.WHAT A WASTE !!!!!!!
Chai! u spoke my mind dear but dey dnt do natural lub oh, strictly synthetic lub, dis is a great loss 2 d fine guys in d world sad
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by manny4life(m): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
Maya2pretty: Chai! u spoke my mind dear but dey dnt do natural lub oh, strictly synthetic lub, dis is a great loss 2 d fine guys in d world sad

Even the Bible said it, there will be a time when 5 women will marry a single man, even other women will beg just to answer his name. embarassed
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
Iaz93: He's finished

You never start.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by abdul23(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
such a waste.

1 Like

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
Maya2pretty: Chai! u spoke my mind dear but dey dnt do natural lub oh, strictly synthetic lub, dis is a great loss 2 d fine guys in d world sad

What's the difference? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by chronique(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
By their posts,you shall know them. All gays shall rot in hell. Repent before it becomes too late. And yes,if beating them to coma would help straighten their thining or at the least,make them scared of publicly showing their cursed sexual orientation,I'd gladly do that. I don't want idiots like you handling with my sons and teaching them a strange and cursed way of life. Now,get your cursed head away from here and go bury it in a latrine.
pc guru:

Dumb thinking you would beat someone up because of their sexual orientation, there's what they call minding your own business, or they are inserting their "business" into yours. (double Entredre intended)
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
manny4life:

Even the Bible said it, there will be a time when 5 women will marry a single man, even other women will beg just to answer his name. embarassed
ehmmmmm there will be a time ?, King Solomon had numerous wives, David had wives too at some point, doesn't sound like a prediction to me

2 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by manny4life(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
pc guru:
ehmmmmm there will be a time ?, King Solomon had numerous wives, David had wives too at some point, doesn't sound like a prediction to me

King Solomon's wives did not beg him, please reread my post again.

1 Like

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by omojaytee(m): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Venezuela.
Ukraine.
South africa.
Puerto rico.
lol,hw did dah south african dude qualify
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
grin grin grin bros if u ask me na who I go ask?
manny4life: Wait o,

@Peppy, is the second picture an "akakpo"? shocked shocked
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
peppy luv: Sorry fooooool we are not like u Anglicans that have them as bishops and get them weded,just d way they are hidden in protestant churches that's d way they are in d catholic church and the priests caught have resigned...
Pls go have ur dinner(if ur wretched ass can afford a plate of food) brush ur dirty gutters then say a word of prayer(that is if God will listen to what comes from ur gutters) and go to bed(am sure u use a mat angry)

undecided undecided NEXT!

Seriously you don't wanna have this convo with me, you Catholics have no say in moral ethics or anything, your church practically protects priest who abuse children and also have too many blood on your hands. what's weird you keep the ten commandments and break one of them sounds contradictory to me. Anglican ? pls spare me. I know God not Religion crap.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
manny4life:

I dare you to go beat one of them, if you don't go home limping, then you know that you haven't met your match. You think the iron they're pumping up at the gym is a waste abi, I DOUBLE DARE YOU, even TRIPLE DARE YOU... Shioor

Really i don't support Homosexuality i believe its not normal for a sane man to be romantically linked with another man but beating someone up is so primitive.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by badmeat(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
Imagine mac what ever banning me in islamic section only for dem to allow a gay thread in NL!*spits on thread*angry
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
F-U-C-K you
pc guru:

Seriously you don't wanna have this convo with me, you Catholics have no say in moral ethics or anything, your church practically protects priest who abuse children and also have too many blood on your hands. what's weird you keep the ten commandments and break one of them sounds contradictory to me. Anglican ? pls spare me. I know God not Religion crap.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by manny4life(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
pc guru:

Really i don't support Homosexuality i believe its not normal for a sane man to be romantically linked with another man but beating someone up is so primitive.

That's Nigerian mentality for you, same way a lot of people were beating up gay people, the moment they started retaliating back at them, gay bashing reduced. Majority of the gay folks have to defend themselves because bigots like them can't seem to get past that it's not their business.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2013
peppy luv: F-U-C-K you

No thanx, in a relationship already. besides am only pointing out what i see, not like i said anything that wasn't true, but then again no religion loves confrontation.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Ibime(m): 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
SO WETIN CONSIGN US WITH THIS NEWS AND WHY IS THIS ON FRONTPAGE?

ABI IS SEUN TRYING TO EXPAND CUSTOMER BASE?

MAYBE THIS IS A REACTION TO THE RECENT INTERNET STATISTICS REPORT THAT CAME OUT THAT NAIJA IS ONE OF THE TOP COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD FOR INTERNET GAY SEARCHES.

DOES THE PINK NAIRA NOW HAVE ENOUGH POWER TO LEVERAGE SODOMITE MATTERS TO FRONT PAGE STATUS?

AND THE OP SEF NA MAN?

AMADIOHA FIRE EVERYBODY CONNECTED WITH CREATING THIS THREAD AND MIGRATING IT TO FRONT PAGE!!
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Maya2pretty(f): 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
CFCfan:

What's the difference? undecided
really? do d maths jor :p
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
manny4life:

That's Nigerian mentality for you, same way a lot of people were beating up gay people, the moment they started retaliating back at them, gay bashing reduced. Majority of the gay folks have to defend themselves because bigots like them can't seem to get past that it's not their business.
My point exactly, i might as well be beating up Gays, Catholics,Bloggers if i had to follow that mindsets.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
planetuzor: They are just trying by all means to sell the idea to us. Unknowing for them africans don't even talk about sex within their own family talkless of homosexual...Godforbid

Clearly u missed the fact that South Africa and Nambia were represented!
Kai, Austria, Mexico and India I would take home in an instat! What a bloody waste of hotness! cry

1 Like

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
Roger that grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Maya2pretty(f): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
Dis thread wuld ave bin more fun and less creepy if it was a Mr World contest *reads comments on thread again* mehn gettin really creeped out, gay guyz in d house, it's not d natural oda of things, God help u all and 4give d blasphemers.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by AnanseK(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
Chinwem: All these fine guys are gay? shocked
What a pity

Yea it's a shame .
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by abdul23(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
peppy luv: Ok guys choose btwn those men and these beautiful sisters grin grin
Na u dey the first pic?
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by benjsniper33: 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
bollyrossy: No matter how many times u critisize dem! They are what they are. I don't get y we judge our fellow men even when God said that shall not judge. We all know God condemn the act buh nat the pple. Quit judgin cos we are all sinners. Wen it comes to sex issue pple don't count that as sin,wen it comes to killing,raping,stealing or lieing we don't see that as a sin. This shows how low our level of thinking is nat forgettin dat the same punishment apply to all sinners. 14yrs imprisonment on homosexuals while a rapist will walk freely. God has d right to judge. Remove the big stick in your eye first before telling odas to remove the broomstick in their eye. African fanatics and naija extremists.

Sorry angry
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
AnanseK:

Yea it's a shame .
Not really, less competition for we straight guys besides look at them, you think some of us would stand a chance if they were straight grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) / Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / Madina Broni: Meet Ghana First Transgender (Before & After Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.