Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Meet Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Family (4624 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / SEE: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde & Family At The 'muyiwa Goes To Nollywood' Concert, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Family by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
If you have never seen Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde‘s children, here they are, all grown up. On Sunday 4th August 2013, the Actor’s Guild of Nigeria honoured the star actress at the Oriental Hotel, Lagos for being enlisted as one of the most influential people in the world by Time Magazine.

It was a family affair for the 35 year old movie star.She arrived on the scene with her husband, Capt. Matthew Ekeinde and her 4 children; Princess, M.J., Meraiah and Michael.

The couple’s first daughter Princess (17) wore a pretty green chiffon dress with a sequined bodice while their first son M.J. (15) wore a red blazer, a white shirt and black pants.

The couple’s last two children Meraiah (13) wore a brown halter neck dress and Michael (11) looked cute in a black blazer, a red shirt, jeans and black shoes.

Omotola’s children were featured in her hit reality TV show Omotola: The Real Me. We’ve seen them grow over the years. Check out more shots of the Ekeinde clan.

Re: Meet Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Family by bukit05(f): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
Lovely family
Re: Meet Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Family by Katieposh(f): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
D 3rd looks all grown up dan d rest. Keeping up with d Ekeindes indeed!
Re: Meet Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Family by demelza: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
Omotola gave her beauty to the boys! The girls fine.... sha
Re: Meet Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Family by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
-----
Re: Meet Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Family by LesbianBoy(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
Nkechi pls come inside and test the new panties i bought for u i dont know what this people are posting on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Meet Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Family by demelza: 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
LesbianBoy: Nkechi pls come inside and test the new panties i bought for u i dont know what this people are posting on nairaland
You don stop to use okada?
Re: Meet Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Family by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
I can't believe d 2nd daughter is jst 13.she is so freakin mature.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Set To Be Grandmother / Tiwa Savage Sacks Her Husband ‘teebillz’ Who Has Been Her Manager / What A Great Picture! – Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint – Hermione G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.