Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business (4886 Views)

Passive Income From Online Recharge Business / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). / Distributors & Sales Agents Wanted In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 6:33am On Aug 16, 2013
Good morning people.
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by Icocop101(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
C_Ronaldo: Direct Top Up (DTU) is a solution that allows one to automatically recharge phones on any network in Nigeria. It works in a similar way as Virtual Top Up (VTU). The major difference is that, with DTU, you can recharge ALL networks (Glo, MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Mult-Links and Visafone).

DTU will soon incorporate other top up services like prepaid meter, toll gate, DSTV, Filling stations etc. Discussions are already ongoing to incorporate these services.

The only thing that is required is a mobile phone (cost N5, 000) with DTU software pre-installed, and then you are in business. A retailer can start with N7,000 (5k for phone and 2k top up).

As a registered dealer, we are presently looking for agents that can develop with us. As an agent, you will have a number of retailers under you that you will be servicing and you will get 1% of all their recharge transactions.
This is an excellent business opportunity for someone that is serious. With a startup capital of like N30, 000, you can get 5 phones and top up recharge worth N10,000, then you are in business.

I can assure you that this will soon become the next big thing in Nigeria, start now while it is easy to enter.
Call Bosun: 08144421786 or email: directtopup@yahoo.com for further details

No down payment is required, you get what you pay for and you are in business immediately.
This is a future replacement for recharge card print…….
Who are your potential customers as an agent? Recharge card sellers, supermarkets, restaurant, hotels, event centre and lots more….

I hope with you also that this new DTU software invention will soon replace the normal recharge card vouchers if and only if the brains behind this new development have taken their time to ask themselves these questions:
(1)If it works exactly like the way the old MTN vitual top up do,what then happens when as a consumer i want to recharge while on motion (e.g driving on hold-up,in a cab e.t.c.) and can't wait due to traffic?
(2)What happens when you need to input my phone no and I don't have it by heart?
(3)Have you taken time to envisage what happens when you are dealing with an impatient customer and network is not available or failing?
.....Just to mention but a few. Please,i think curious peeps like me are also waitng to read your answers!
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by papydan(m): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2013
no website...but if you need one contact us at www.idosoftng.com
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by Tekkyboy(m): 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
Icocop101:

I hope with you also that this new DTU software invention will soon replace the normal recharge card vouchers if and only if the brains behind this new development have taken their time to ask themselves these questions:
(1)If it works exactly like the way the old MTN vitual top up do,what then happens when as a consumer i want to recharge while on motion (e.g driving on hold-up,in a cab e.t.c.) and can't wait due to traffic?
(2)What happens when you need to input my phone no and I don't have it by heart?
(3)Have you taken time to envisage what happens when you are dealing with an impatient customer and network is not available or failing?
.....Just to mention but a few. Please,i think curious peeps like me are also waitng to read your answers!
gud questns i tink the op we do justice to this so fast.
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2013
Icocop101:

Thanks for raising those concerns. When I said future replacement, I didn't mean 100% replacement. You will agree with me that there are alternatives to recharge cards but recharge card is dominant. I see DTU dominating in the near future. Also people buy cards in traffic because it is available. Street/traffic hawking will also be outlawed at some point, is just a matter of time. Can you buy anything while driving in New york, South-Africa, London etc? Can't you read the body language of Fashola and them?

I re-emphasis that DTU is the future. With Nepa ongoing privatisation, every house in Nigeria will be force to use pre-paid meter at some point. DSTV,Filling station, BRT all coming on board. With CBN cashless policy and all that.....

Please save this thread and let us review it in 2-3years time. I'm confident that this is the future! Just that it will become too late for many by the time it becomes popular. The big boys in the society will want to hijack it with their millions. But if you start early, you will grow with it.

This is an opportunity with unlimited potential. You can become anything, it is all in your hand..

Sorry, I had to type this with my phone because I'm on the move..
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by Tekkyboy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
C_Ronaldo: Thanks for raising those concerns. When I said future replacement, I didn't mean 100% replacement. You will agree with me that there are alternatives to recharge cards but recharge card is dominant. I see DTU dominating in the near future. Also people buy cards in traffic because it is available. Street/traffic hawking will also be outlawed at some point, is just a matter of time. Can you buy anything while driving in New york, South-Africa, London etc? Can't you read the body language of Fashola and them?

I re-emphasis that DTU is the future. With Nepa ongoing privatisation, every house in Nigeria will be force to use pre-paid meter at some point. DSTV,Filling station, BRT all coming on board. With CBN cashless policy and all that.....

Please save this thread and let us review it in 2-3years time. I'm confident that this is the future! Just that it will become too late for many by the time it becomes popular. The big boys in the society will want to hijack it with their millions. But if you start early, you will grow with it.

This is an opportunity with unlimited potential. You can become anything, it is all in your hand..

Sorry, I had to type this with my phone because I'm on the move..
nice answers@the op, i av been trying to send u a mail but is not goinh tru.
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
nice answers@the op, i av been trying to send u a mail but is not goinh tru.
Thanks, please check that you get the spelling right.directtopup@yahoo.com
You could send me sms and I will call you...
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by Tekkyboy(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2013
C_Ronaldo:
Thanks, please check that you get the spelling right.directtopup@yahoo.com
You could send me sms and I will call you...
av send u a mail,waiting 4 ur rply soon
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by Icocop101(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ok noted @ the op, but still wonder why i've not heard any jingle yet from the telecommunication networks as regards this recent development.
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 7:28am On Aug 19, 2013
Icocop101: Ok noted @ the op, but still wonder why i've not heard any jingle yet from the telecommunication networks as regards this recent development.
The service is provided by a third party company and because it serves all the network, it doesn't give any of them advantage over others. So, I'm not expecting the network operator to market the product. As per popularity, it is just a matter of time but it might be too late for many...
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 7:01am On Aug 20, 2013
Good Morning People...
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by Tekkyboy(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
hey
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by kokoletz(m): 9:42am On Aug 23, 2013
Pls I would like to know if it can recharge all kinds of service, I mean postpaid, prepaid and d likes. Also pls my email is henryfamo@yahoo.com while my fone number is 07033518510.

Pls aside d start up capital I need to knw wat d profit is like pls
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
hey
Yes please. I'm in Akure now
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by Tekkyboy(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
C_Ronaldo:
Yes please. I'm in Akure now
doing what?
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by gpsunday: 3:23am On Aug 25, 2013
This is avery good and legitimate business for newbies in the telecomms market. Jump in without delay.

Godspower Sunday
Africa`s wealth creator
http://socialmediabar.com/income6
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
doing what?
Sorry I needed to meet with some fellows in Akure from here but I couldn't figure out their contact again that was why I announced my arrival there.
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by alakara(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Icocop101: Ok noted @ the op, but still wonder why i've not heard any jingle yet from the telecommunication networks as regards this recent development.
Heard sth like dis on one of the radio station bt will watch out so as to be specific and get the details frm that particular radio station.
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by Tekkyboy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
C_Ronaldo: Sorry I needed to meet with some fellows in Akure from here but I couldn't figure out their contact again that was why I announced my arrival there.
so are u back to your destination
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
so are u back to your destination
yes please, I'm back.
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
Evening people
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Check it out..
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 6:43am On Aug 30, 2013
Good Morning people
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by kokoletz(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hello
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
kokoletz: Hello
Yes please
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by kokoletz(m): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
i called you weeks back that I am kind of interested in your bisness, that i would like to visit the address of your office in ketu but u told me your guys wont b around and that you will b in lagos soon and that as soon as you are in lagos you will contact me but up till now hv not heard from you. Are u really sure about dis bisness?
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by CRonaldo2: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
kokoletz: i called you weeks back that I am kind of interested in your bisness, that i would like to visit the address of your office in ketu but u told me your guys wont b around and that you will b in lagos soon and that as soon as you are in lagos you will contact me but up till now hv not heard from you. Are u really sure about dis bisness?

Bro, I'm sorry about that, I remembered the day you wanted to come was on Saturday but unfortunately, we didn't open that day.

The reason why I didn't call back is that I had many contacts during that period and your number got missed up. So, I'm sorry about that. The business is very much alive and we are moving gradually. Please send me your contact again and I will get in tourch
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by kokoletz(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
C_Ronaldo:

Bro, I'm sorry about that, I remembered the day you wanted to come was on Saturday but unfortunately, we didn't open that day.

The reason why I didn't call back is that I had many contacts during that period and your number got missed up. So, I'm sorry about that. The business is very much alive and we are moving gradually. Please send me your contact again and I will get in tourch

my contact is 08023953089, 07033518510 or henryfamo@yahoo.com
Re: Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business by commarrkss: 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
HOW TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OUR MACHINE AND FREE SOFTWARE

Recharge card printing business is a lucrative one you can start with a minimum of N54,000 only. You can also make above N450,000 monthly printing recharges and vouchers with the right information and guides from Confidence Communications Limited
For more information on how you can successfully start your recharge business and make profits from it with our free software and userguide, Call Mr.David Azin on 09161908779,
Email: confidencecommes@gmail.com
www.confidencecomess..com
Buy Recharge Cards And Voucher Pins From Confidence Communications Limited Today and be on the part way to success

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asphalt Now Available. New Plant Just Opened!!!!! / Original Ghanaian Dansiki Fabric / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.