Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,279 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

glo Customer Care - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / glo Customer Care (44105 Views)

GLO Customer Care Interview!! / Glo Customer Care Calling For Interview / Glo Customer Care Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: glo Customer Care by Hybrid600: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
For those asking for cv submission link, the only way to get your CV in is to visit their head office to submit through a glo staff, those security guyz could be mean sometimes. There is no online link for submission that is known.

54 saka Tinubu Victoria Island is the address...

1 Like

Re: glo Customer Care by hemolehayor: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Anybody knows if a reschedule is possible
Re: glo Customer Care by Beautenoire: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Yes, you can reschedule. Call the contact number in the text message and explain to him, you will be rescheduled for another date.
Re: glo Customer Care by pweedie(f): 10:06am On Dec 04, 2015
olutowo:

sent in a Bbm request.
Re: glo Customer Care by hemolehayor: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Beautenoire:
Yes, you can reschedule. Call the contact number in the text message and explain to him, you will be rescheduled for another date.
. Thank u,I av called him said he will get back to me buh since yesterday av nt gotten a response if I will b reschedule or not.
Re: glo Customer Care by Roseey0(f): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2015
PLS WHO HS A CLUE ABOUT PAY
PLS!!!
Re: glo Customer Care by wristbangle: 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
Roseey0:
PLS WHO HS A CLUE ABOUT PAY
PLS!!!

Almost 80k
Re: glo Customer Care by Roseey0(f): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
wristbangle:

Almost 80k
Thank u
Re: glo Customer Care by eddiemei(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2015
Good morni all,plz can anybody help me submit my CV @ glo office in Lagos?.....
Tnx in anticipation
My mail: eddieigbinosa@gmail.com
Re: glo Customer Care by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2015
hemolehayor:
I got a text for globacom interview. Next week tuesday 8th dec..

Please can you help me submit my cv how you did yours? Pleaseeeeeee
Re: glo Customer Care by ExclusiveD(f): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2015
Pls who can help me submit my cv @ glo office...mail me via blueberry0111@yahoo.com lets talk. Thanks
Re: glo Customer Care by Dahveydson(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
Is anybody planning on going to Glo office anytime soon?

Or

Has anybody successfully submitted their cv recently?

Please drop tips on how to go about it.
Re: glo Customer Care by clemment(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dahveydson:
Or

I went there yesterday to submit my cv as people here said, but on getting there the security man said they are no longer collecting cv that I should come january. Then I had to stay outside to wait for any of the staff who works there cos I wasn't convince what d security man told me, so after waiting for some hrs I finally approach one of the glo worker who came to buy rechearge card outside, then I told him if he could help me submit my cv he said dey don't collect cv dat I should go to there site I was shocked for dat statement cos someone here said glo don't do online things dats hardcopy of cv they collect. Then I had to wait for another staff, as I was waiting a job seeker like me came I approached him, he told me that d security man said he should go online and submit the cv, then I had to convince d guy dat let's wait we might see a good samaritan who could help, so as we are waiting we saw a man coming out from there den will appraoch and explained what we were told to him den he helped us called d security to confirm den d security man said the authrority have stopped them from collecting cv since last week. So the man said but he use see people come here to submit cv and d hour will look at it if its ok he will collect it and say he will get back to them those that are not ok he will give it back to them and leaves dat when did d authority said dat, the security man said last week, so the man had to tell us to go since the security has said so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: glo Customer Care by Dahveydson(m): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Thanks for sharing clemment, I was planning on go there sometime this week. Guess i'll put a hold on that.

The best thing like I have deduced is to have someone on the inside.
Re: glo Customer Care by caddylac(m): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Thanks Clems for hinting us... please can i send you a soft copy of my cv so you can help submit for me/
Re: glo Customer Care by bioduneberry(m): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dahveydson:

Or

I was there today, the security men didn't collect my cv. I spoke with a staff I met there too, he simply told me the submission period has closed.
Re: glo Customer Care by Dahveydson(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
bioduneberry:

I was there today, the security men didn't collect my cv. I spoke with a staff I met there too, he simply told me the submission period has closed.

Thanks bro. Guess it's till next year.

But I still believe if one has an insider, it won't be a problem.
Re: glo Customer Care by bioduneberry(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dahveydson:

Thanks bro. Guess it's till next year.

But I still believe if one has an insider, it won't be a problem.

You welcome.
Definitely we have to go through the insider route.
Re: glo Customer Care by okikiosibodu(m): 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2016

Guys- 2.1 minimum
Ladies- 2.2 minimum

Quite an hilarious response. You should have "kuku" said 2.1
Re: glo Customer Care by tikkykay: 7:15am On Sep 15, 2016
Pls I got an invitation thru mactay for globacom limited....i guess it's one I applied through mactay....
Re: glo Customer Care by DAYOODS(m): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2019
FreddywellsNGN:
Anytime you get a call from 0805557****,it is a Glo staff calling you..and since you applied ,it is definitely an HR official.@Oyin,you may choose to be on a suit to impress the interviewers but it is not a must,presumably.i would advice you look modest in your dressing.Even in the office,we only wear suit on a monday(not really compulsory though ncessary)and semi-formal on other days excluding fridays.

The door test is when you enter you dont turn your back to the interviewers while closing the door..you close it behind you andbe sure it is closed.Your hands(or fingers) should be kept where it can be easily viewed by the interviewers.The greeting should be general(eg.good morning Mas'..gud morning sirs.'

you need to be confident and that's all.They are free people and you would enjoy the chat your words eg.thereafter,in addition among others ..it doesnt take tym.wish you the best

Please do you still work at Glo ,I'm going there for second phase next week
Re: glo Customer Care by darlingjoylyn(f): 10:53am On Feb 07, 2019
Any job available with glo? Drop info here and state please.
Re: glo Customer Care by geofortress: 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Please do you still work at Glo ,I'm going there for second phase next week[/quote]

Please I am going to saka Tinubu for an interview this week Saturday.. This is after the exam at JKK. Is this your first interview? Please let's connect
Re: glo Customer Care by xtaphare321(f): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
geofortress:

Please do you still work at Glo ,I'm going there for second phase next week

Please I am going to saka Tinubu for an interview this week Saturday.. This is after the exam at JKK. Is this your first interview? Please let's connect
hope your interview went well, please how did you submit your CV?
Re: glo Customer Care by Onyitexrossy: 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Please has anyone gotten a feedback from the exam of Saturday 10/9/2022. Since they said is withing 24 to 48 hours for them to get back to those successful

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N-Power Test: What's Your Score? / 2016 Dangote Recruitment (5 Positions) / Borno School Needs 5000 Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.