Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL (13562 Views)

The Senate, CCT And The Politics Of Saraki’s Trial By Reuben Abati / Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception / Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by joe4christ(m): 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
samtoye:

We are saying the same thing bro, it is easy to talk tough and execute revolution in online pages, if you experience it in reality your life would never remain the same again. It is not cowardice, it is wisdom !!! The man that insulted Emeka Offor till today is still languishing in prison on fabricated charges and nothing anybody can do about it !!!

You can comment and express your opinion on issues without casting direct unsubstantiated aspersion on someone's reputation. We stand in compound of the "coward" to point out the empty land which the house of the "brave" man used to be !!!! The guy shot and killed in Ogba ojodu during "occupy Nigeria" don rotten for grave o but we're still buying the petrol for N65 till today !!! Lets just be careful for our mother's sake!!!

Do you just spew sh!.t so as to scare the gullible and shallow minds?

Warn yourself!
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Jarus(m): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
At least I know Pat Utomi and El-Rufai read NL well. Utomi also shared a NL link on his FB wall recently.
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Temptee101(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
....and how does that change the fact that GEJ and its cohortz are all clownz.?
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by samtoye(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
joe4christ:

Do you just spew sh!.t so as to scare the gullible and shallow minds?

Warn yourself!

Spew what?? Is that the way you talk? I am disappointed!!! how did you come about the name "joe4christ"
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by olawalemanog: 7:00am On Aug 09, 2013
Omexonomy: All those APC founding fathers are id.io.t of the highest order. If not pleading and groveling to abati to shut up they will be seen pleading and groveling to gej to join them. They are all mumu.
You are saying all this 2 ppl that are old enough 2 be ur grandfather! I am sure you have had a terrrible upbringigng and that is quite unfortunate.
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by jackymfon: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2013
At least the light in mini orlu returned after after I posted. so its safe to say they maybe here...
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Dovy: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2013
Nigerian SSS Degree Certificate buyers can never traced me,after studying Criminalogy and Crowd Sensitivity B.sc, and Offshore Detection M.sc at University of Texas,Ohio, I am a nigerian currectly attached with President of Russia as Crowd Attack Detector,so nigeria security system is very very poor.
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by free2ryhme: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yungwizzzy: that's why I still want to be a mod.

make this cake nor pass me finish

to be mod now na title, hia

see sumtin undecided
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by HARDDON: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
no body gives two pence whether or not FG is following on.

The only thing they should follow is their promises :

1. Let there be light

2. Complete the east west Road b4 the elections

3. Ascend to your promises and let ASUU back to school

see, three point agenda, very easy! after that, sing your jingles for the next election
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Elijah348(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
angry well abati since you are active on nairaland, please convey this message to waec for me.
help me tell them thet i have seen their handy work and they should know that Gos will be waiting for them on the future if they think they can keep distroying nigerians life with their mass failure...
GOD BLESS NL
GOD BLESS GEJ
GOD BLESS NAIJA..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Officers Join Rally For Jonathan In Abuja / Aregbesola Inspects Osogbo High School Facilities (see Photo / Bye-Elections: APC Wins Kosofe II, Dass, Bakori State Constituencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.