Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

2007 Toyota Camry 4 A Quick Sale In Port-harcourt now 1.2m sold sold - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2007 Toyota Camry 4 A Quick Sale In Port-harcourt now 1.2m sold sold (6104 Views)

SOLD Toks 2007 Toyota Camry Sport - N2.2m SOLD / Honda Accord Crosstour 2010, Leather, 43k Miles, Ac, Alloy @2m SOLD SOLD SOLD / SOLD!!!!!! Neat 2010 Audi Q5 (registered) Selling For NOW 1.9m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2007 Toyota Camry 4 A Quick Sale In Port-harcourt now 1.2m sold sold by OROZ(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
Available
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry 4 A Quick Sale In Port-harcourt now 1.2m sold sold by OROZ(m): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Still available
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry 4 A Quick Sale In Port-harcourt now 1.2m sold sold by francababy(f): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
very much interested. can you pls say honestly the fault with this car. I just wonder why after 5 months, you find it hard to sell such a good car.
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry 4 A Quick Sale In Port-harcourt now 1.2m sold sold by OROZ(m): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
francababy: very much interested. can you pls say honestly the fault with this car. I just wonder why after 5 months, you find it hard to sell such a good car.
I was working on it, so its thesame way it was u can come see for ur self
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry 4 A Quick Sale In Port-harcourt now 1.2m sold sold by saxy4c(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
But I told you said this vehicle was sold already? Why was it returned?
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry 4 A Quick Sale In Port-harcourt now 1.2m sold sold by OROZ(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2013
saxy4c: But I told you said this vehicle was sold already? Why was it returned?
Was working on it all this while
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry 4 A Quick Sale In Port-harcourt now 1.2m sold sold by saxy4c(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
But you also said there was nothing to be worked on, just the bumper if we chose to, so what have you been working on for so long?

1 Like

Re: 2007 Toyota Camry 4 A Quick Sale In Port-harcourt now 1.2m sold sold by OROZ(m): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
saxy4c: But you also said there was nothing to be worked on, just the bumper if we chose to, so what have you been working on for so long?
Call me for explanation/details
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry 4 A Quick Sale In Port-harcourt now 1.2m sold sold by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
What else can affect a front bumper and driver's airbag if not accident ??
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry 4 A Quick Sale In Port-harcourt now 1.2m sold sold by OROZ(m): 7:58am On Jan 01, 2014
okpara ugo: What else can affect a front bumper and driver's airbag if not accident ??
Nobody is arguing with u, its an accident ed car read my post and get the history thanks
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry 4 A Quick Sale In Port-harcourt now 1.2m sold sold by francababy(f): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hello Seller,

I am very much interested in this car. I have checked this car almost daily for like 2 months. I commented once. However, I need transparency. The money is not the issue. I will pay you the N1.2m. No negotiating. What I need is transparency. Answer the following questions openly. For answering the questions below in detail, I will pay your internet connection for this month of January. I will not call you. So don't tell me to call. Honestly answer the questions here.

1. What is the extent of damage the car took in the accident?
2. What have you fixed in the car so far?
3. What is left to be fixed now?
4. I guessed you sold it before. Why was it returned?
5. Who actually owns this car? Are you a rep?
6. I live in Lagos. Can this car be successfully driven to Lagos from PH?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2007 Toyota Camry 4 A Quick Sale In Port-harcourt now 1.2m sold sold by OROZ(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2014
francababy: [b]Hello Seller,

I am very much interested in this car. I have checked this car almost daily for like 2 months. I commented once. However, I need transparency. The money is not the issue. I will pay you the N1.2m. No negotiating. What I need is transparency. Answer the following questions openly. For answering the questions below in detail, I will pay your internet connection for this month of January. I will not call you. So don't tell me to call. Honestly answer the questions here.

1. What is the extent of damage the car took in the accident?
2. What have you fixed in the car so far?
3. What is left to be fixed now?
4. I guessed you sold it before. Why was it returned?
5. Who actually owns this car? Are you a rep?
6. I live in Lagos. Can this car be successfully driven to Lagos from PH?

Thanks
Extent of damage front bumper was a write off. Drivers air bag deployed, from shooks bad tires are gone, sand protector turn. Dash board has some cracks

Fixes made so far bumper was reprayed, shocks
has been taken care off. Two tires were bought still need to buy more two if it has do a long trip

What to be fix depends on who is buying if its someone with high taste it cost more but if its a car for just basic use I say just focus on the body and air bag
And maybe the dash board, the light are bright and working perfectly it should be watch the sprayers know what to do
The mechanical side is ok just that the car recently developed power steering problem which we can handle oil shortage

The car has never been sold I stopped the sale so as to do the little repairs I did to make it present able
[/b]

The real owner is a politician the car was used as errand moto b4 using it to learn now hit it.

The car can move to anywhere within the country just give it good tires and fuel, if necessary agreement are met it can be delivered to lagos that I can assure u.

If this answers ur questions u can now call me let's talk further and deal cars don't die money can always bring back any car to standard

Thanks
waiting for ur call
Engr Bob.
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry 4 A Quick Sale In Port-harcourt now 1.2m sold sold by francababy(f): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2014
OROZ:

The real owner is a politician the car was used as errand moto b4 using it to learn now hit it.

The car can move to anywhere within the country just give it good tires and fuel, if necessary agreement are met it can be delivered to lagos that I can assure u.

If this answers ur questions u can now call me let's talk further and deal cars don't die money can always bring back any car to standard

Thanks
waiting for ur call
Engr Bob.

Please, you are making me look dull. You did not answer question 1, 2, 3, and 4. How does that answer my question? Please fully answer the questions. I will buy the car, so don't be scared of saying the truth.
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry 4 A Quick Sale In Port-harcourt now 1.2m sold sold by OROZ(m): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2014
francababy:

Please, you are making me look dull. You did not answer question 1, 2, 3, and 4. How does that answer my question? Please fully answer the questions. I will buy the car, so don't be scared of saying the truth.
U only quoted the last 3 answers, the 1st 3 u left read ur questions I quoted u with all answers check well
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry 4 A Quick Sale In Port-harcourt now 1.2m sold sold by Faithnn: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
With ur explanation can i get this ride for N800k?, let me carry out the neccessary repairs provided the engine and gear box is ok.
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry 4 A Quick Sale In Port-harcourt now 1.2m sold sold by OROZ(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Faithnn: With ur explanation can i get this ride for N800k?, let me carry out the neccessary repairs provided the engine and gear box is ok.
Na price keep this car till now, make we no start again abeg shocked
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry 4 A Quick Sale In Port-harcourt now 1.2m sold sold by aetel1: 8:49am On Jan 17, 2016
Super hot deals on fresh autos. Super clean bb pin 566FA8A3
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry 4 A Quick Sale In Port-harcourt now 1.2m sold sold by OROZ(m): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2016
Sold sold sold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Volkswagen Sharon Bus For Sale / A Tokunbo Nissan Primera 4 Sale,1997 Model. / »»» Toks Rav4 06 @ N2.9M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.