Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Are Bloggers A Menace To The Online World OR Do They Make It Fun? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Are Bloggers A Menace To The Online World OR Do They Make It Fun? (540 Views)

Why Is Nairaland.com Missing In The Online Youth Achievement Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Bloggers A Menace To The Online World OR Do They Make It Fun? by Koolyarns: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
i have this question and i would like the whole nairaland to please be involved in this topic...a lot of celebs have shown their disgust and uunsupport of our work but i don't if they realise that we make them know what their fans think of them and we make them more popular. i can give notable examples...tonto dike won't be half as popular as she is now if not for blogger neither would cossy or Jim iyke or rukky sanda...even Eniola Badmus!

pls i need your answers...

Kool yarns

Re: Are Bloggers A Menace To The Online World OR Do They Make It Fun? by gistyinka(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
Na true you talk bro, they did not understand how effort will try for them,to let the fans know about the daily activities...
Re: Are Bloggers A Menace To The Online World OR Do They Make It Fun? by MissYuzedo(f): 2:08am On Aug 09, 2013
U LUK UGLY
Re: Are Bloggers A Menace To The Online World OR Do They Make It Fun? by joyli: 4:38am On Aug 09, 2013
Is dat d reason why u paste ur pic? grin grin cheesy

Did u pass ur JAMB?
Re: Are Bloggers A Menace To The Online World OR Do They Make It Fun? by Virus777: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2013
Op is that you? You be fine boi o grin
Re: Are Bloggers A Menace To The Online World OR Do They Make It Fun? by Koolyarns: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
MissYuzedo: U LUK UGLY
Ur father!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander Win Samsung Photo Contest (cast Your Vote Now) / Teenage Boy Arrested In Arik Flight From Benin To Lagos / You Want To Know Why You Can't Use Phones On Planes? Watch This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.