Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? (2702 Views)

Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) / Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Isabella Ayuk Joins Nollywood, Features With Mercy Johnson, Nkem Owoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? by TeenageMoney(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
I know its Her Money, and This shows shes a Good actress But stooping so Low for this kind of Movie isnt a good thing..

If at this age Mercy Johnson is still being used to act as a Nursery/Primary School pupil what then happens to her little daughter?

Re: What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
Lwkmd
The babe no send sef. No be her money she want? Some people don't mind the role you give them, so long they get their money afterward?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? by TeenageMoney(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
More photos

Re: What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
@ firstPic. Dammit! I love her tempting milk bags
Re: What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? by TeenageMoney(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Lwkmd
The babe no send sef. No be her money she want? Some people don't mind the role you give them, so long they get their money afterward?

Money no be everytin o. Imagine if her pikin dn grow see her for TV, she be Like

'Hae, Mummy is a School child'
Re: What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? by TeenageMoney(m): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
maxwello.yg:
@ firstPic. Dammit! I love her tempting milk bags

E dn fall na... E no stand again. Van vicker dn Press am b4 she marry sef.

#I No Talk anytin o
Re: What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? by demsid(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
na because she dey shameless dats all.
Re: What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? by coldgate(f): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
Great acting skills Mercy. Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? by MizSammy(f): 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? by glizengem(f): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
Do u knw d meaning of an actress ?
Re: What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? by bionicdude(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
lmfao.d pics are so funny
Re: What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? by Gratia(f): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
Op as your username implies you need to grow up. That is her job as an actress
Re: What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? by TeenageMoney(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
Gratia: Op as your username implies you need to grow up. That is her job as an actress

That Doesnt Call for An Insult...

Did you Read My Post before Posting the Photo
Re: What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? by sima(f): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
LMFAOOOO.... I'll love to see this movie mahn
Re: What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? by Chanchit: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
This is not surprising, my jaw dropped when I saw a poster of a film titled "beyonce & rihanna" then I saw sister Genevieve and auntie Omotola as dem pose for poster.
Re: What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
Chanchit: This is not surprising, my jaw dropped when I saw a poster of a film titled "beyonce & rihanna" then I saw sister Genevieve and auntie Omotola as dem pose for poster.
you mean nadia buhari and omotola right?
Re: What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
Dumebi goes to school grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? by nikkyshyne(f): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
If you guyz have watched the part 1 (Dumebi), you will understand why Dumebi needs to go back to school!
Re: What Is Wrong With Mercy Johnson And Nollywood? by Seerer(f): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
Acting is make believe, if a mother can 'act' her baby's age conveniently then she is indeed, a good material and should be rewarded, Mercy always prove that...God bless your works Madame!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did M.I Diss Olamide On King James? / Video Of Naughty Boy Who Stops Crying And Winks After Hugging Nicki Minaj Boobs / My Top 4 Most Beautiful Mbgn's Ever. Who Is Most Beautiful Here? *pics* 1,2,3,4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.