Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! (2104 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
Sexkillz, you're about to face judicial panel over this lengthy ban you dished out to me in politics unit. As am typing now Seun is reviewing the improper ban you gave me. I'm giving you 12hours to rescind your decision or face the sledgehammer.
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Dubemkelly(m): 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
chidindufrank: Sexkillz, you're about to face judicial panel over this lengthy ban you dished out to me in politics unit. As am typing now Seun is reviewing the improper ban you gave me. I'm giving you 12hours to rescind your decision or face the sledgehammer.
Laffs d windeck laff.
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Stegomiah: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
[quote
author=chidindufrank]Sexkillz, you're about to face judicial panel over
this lengthy ban you dished out to me in politics unit. As am typing
now Seun is reviewing the improper ban you gave me. I'm giving you
12hours to rescind your decision or face the sledgehammer.[/quote]

lol, is dat supposed 2b a threat? smh!
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
Is a serious threat.somebody is about to loose his job
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by 25Calibre(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
Even his babe Ogugua, she slapped me with a ban just for doing some clean-up she should have thanked me for.

A couple comes to mind grin

Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by overdrive(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
?^^^ Eva braun and husband ??
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Enegod(m): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
grin
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Adolak(m): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hehehe. See threatening.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
Because of sexkillz the topic below is missing my intellectual contribution. Sexkillz wetin I do u? I snatch ur babe?amu gi o https://www.nairaland.com/1388505/2015-apc-invitation-shows-jonathan/1
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
chidindufrank: Because of sexkillz the topic below is missing my intellectual contribution. Sexkillz wetin I do u? I snatch ur babe?amu gi o https://www.nairaland.com/1388505/2015-apc-invitation-shows-jonathan/1
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by clemz85(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
hahahahaaa! Is some1 pleading in style here?
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
Lool......
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Y am i d only one that care less when banned ? Me no send these mods at all.....

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Booty4me: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
ngozievergreen: Y am i d only one that care less when banned ? Me no send these mods at all.....

you they mind them

i just finish serving almost 3month ban courtsey sexkill

ntn comot for my bodi undecided
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by 190: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
wahz going on here embarassed
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Tolexander: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
chidindufrank: Sexkillz, you're about to face judicial panel over this lengthy ban you dished out to me in politics unit. As am typing now Seun is reviewing the improper ban you gave me. I'm giving you 12hours to rescind your decision or face the sledgehammer.
don't wait till seun sacked him before you get rid of him.
Let me gat you a gun to kill sexkillz like sex kills!
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Omobarca: 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
ngozievergreen: Y am i d only one that care less when banned ? Me no send these mods at all.....
grin lmao.
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Pdizzle(m): 12:35am On Aug 09, 2013
See fustration..in romance sec.?
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 09, 2013
I did not even noticed when I was ban. Or was I banned? I just saw I cud not post any comment for a day or so. I just waited some days later, I saw I cud post again.
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by babarazy: 6:22am On Aug 09, 2013
190: wahz going on here embarassed
conspiracy thing grin grin
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2013
Pdizzle: See fustration..in romance sec.?

what do u want them(us) to do, they have been banned in the politics section; so the romance section is free for them(us).
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by 190: 8:33am On Aug 09, 2013
ngozievergreen:

what do u want them(us) to do, they have been banned in the politics section; so the romance section is free for them(us).
grin grin
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Rawpidgin(m): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2013
how u go dey ban people wen dey put food 4 seun table
if all of us vex say we nor won use nairaland again u nor know say na hunger dey come be dat?
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by 190: 8:39am On Aug 09, 2013
Rawpidgin: how u go dey ban people wen dey put food 4 seun table
if all of us vex say we nor won use nairaland again u nor know say na hunger dey come be dat?

i dont understand why are people here so vexed grin

wetin really happen
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2013
tpacalipse: I did not even noticed when I was ban. Or was I banned? I just saw I cud not post any comment for a day or so. I just waited some days later, I saw I cud post again.

lol. During my first bans, i thought the inability to reply was due to network problem. Then once, i incidentally checked my profile and i saw i was banned
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 09, 2013
Booty4me:

you they mind them

i just finish serving almost 3month ban courtsey sexkill

ntn comot for my bodi undecided

3 months *dies*
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by babarazy: 9:41am On Aug 09, 2013
ngozievergreen:

3 months *dies*
somebody help!!!!!
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Pdizzle(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Ban is a chillout..jst enjoy ur holiday
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Tolexander: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
Wetin be you guyz offence to warrant ban? Please always be good boys and girls so that you won't be banned like me.
Re: Sexkillz Oga Seun Is Not Happy With You! by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2013
Pdizzle: Ban is a chillout..jst enjoy ur holiday

lol.
They come carry all topics put for politics section, both the ones that are politics and that have to do with ofe nsala alone.

Perfect holiday indeed

(1) (Reply)

50 Most Unpronounceable Words Of Patrick Obahiagbon And Their Meaning / Brussel Airport Bombing: Airports Around Europe, US On High Alert(More Photos). / Newspaper Publication For Change Of Name On National Dailies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.