Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Dr Sid Proposes To Simi Osomo In Venice, Italy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Sid Proposes To Simi Osomo In Venice, Italy (1202 Views)

Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding / See What Korede Bello wore To Dr Sid & Simi Osomo's White Wedding / Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Sid Proposes To Simi Osomo In Venice, Italy by wildchild1: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
The heavens are opened and it is the beautiful season of engagements and marriage proposals, as Dr Sid has finally proposed to his beautiful girlfriend, Simi Osomo, after so much of declaration of love on twitter and even television.Just a couple of days back, Dr Sid and Simi, traveled on vacation to Venice, Italy where he asked Simi the big question with a ring, of course she said Yes. - See more at: http://www.flameville.com/2013/08/dr-sid-proposes-to-simi-osomo-in-venice-italy/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook#sthash.TWc1r0JJ.dpuf

Re: Dr Sid Proposes To Simi Osomo In Venice, Italy by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
No Range? angry
Nice one! Congrats to d couple!
Re: Dr Sid Proposes To Simi Osomo In Venice, Italy by Forzap: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
Dis wan no sweet joor
Re: Dr Sid Proposes To Simi Osomo In Venice, Italy by jadarmani(f): 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
i cant wait 4 my own engagement ring.(running 2 my boo's hous) dearie,take dis ring and engage me pls. all my mates ar getn married.
Re: Dr Sid Proposes To Simi Osomo In Venice, Italy by Chinwem(f): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
I just knew it was coming!!!
That's a beautiful ring........Paris would ve been better but Venice will do tongue grin
Re: Dr Sid Proposes To Simi Osomo In Venice, Italy by Forzap: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
jadarmani: i cant wait 4 my own engagement ring.(running 2 my boo's hous) dearie,take dis ring and engage me pls. all my mates ar getn married.

slaps
Re: Dr Sid Proposes To Simi Osomo In Venice, Italy by Cestmoi1(f): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
congrats to her.
Re: Dr Sid Proposes To Simi Osomo In Venice, Italy by airmark(m): 1:42am On Aug 09, 2013
vivacious vivi: No Range? angry

But there was a Rover.

(1) (Reply)

BBA Winner, Dillish Matthews Shows Off Massive Cleavage In Bikini Shoot / Singer And Fiancé Matt Rutler Name Daughter Summer Rain / Glowing Kate Middleton.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.