Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Does Paypal Block All IPs Coming from Nigerian ISPs? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Paypal Block All IPs Coming from Nigerian ISPs? (2584 Views)

NCC May Revoke 115 Internet Service Providers (ISPs) Operating In Nigeria / Does Paypal Have An Office Or Representative In Nigeria / Does Paypal Allow Nigerians Now???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Paypal Block All IPs Coming from Nigerian ISPs? by olajayze(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2008
Doesnt paypal block all IPs coming from Nigeria ISP? pls let us know
Re: Does Paypal Block All IPs Coming from Nigerian ISPs? by Toyatc: 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2008
pleassssssssssssssssssssse someone should answer this question because i also want to know
God bless u as u share and enlignten souls.
Re: Does Paypal Block All IPs Coming from Nigerian ISPs? by baby4u2(f): 6:18am On Jun 04, 2008
how they no go block am? lol. am joking with you guys. but its possible, if you cant get through from nigeria, its possible that the IPs cannot be recognized and this is only for security reasons. you know some people have been helping us spoil our name since. To make sure that this assumption is correct or not correct try using different PCs to access paypal so that you can find out if its just your computer or paypal itself.
Re: Does Paypal Block All IPs Coming from Nigerian ISPs? by olajayze(m): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2008
so what is the solution my Friends?
Re: Does Paypal Block All IPs Coming from Nigerian ISPs? by naijacampu(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2008
Well Paypal is not blocking Nigerian Ip address.I have never heard they have done so and they will hardly do it.Dont you know that not only Nigerians are using Nigerian Ip adress??Dont you know that foreigners are in Nigeria including Americans.They can access they paypal account here in Nigerian without any hassel from paypal.It is true they have not done it but it can still be possible if there is a new development,
I will advice it is wise you will use ip hiding software anytime you wants to log-in to your paypal account because PAYPAL HATES NIGERIANS.Use proxy website at your own risk-your account feet be christmass chick in the hands of the harkers.There is a software I used anytime i wants to log in.I can't attach it here,my system is damn slow now,maybe later.

Final warning-If you are a Nigerian that is using paypal account,be carful with the produtc and business you are using it with or paypal will freez your account

more on paypal assistance @
www.paypalng..com
Re: Does Paypal Block All IPs Coming from Nigerian ISPs? by hedgesfun(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2008
Hello fellow Nairalanders,
I know for sure that just like me we have so many Nigerians that had been puzzled with the issue of operating business with PayPal here in Nigeria however I am happy to inform you that you have nothing to be worried about as a very simple solution is here and you can really enjoy it as from now on.
To verify fund and withdraw funds from your paypal now from this country with easy and all the simple steps you have to follow, you can contact me as I can assure you that I have all you want in my kitty here and am sure you will not be dissapointed you can mail me on cardtransact@gmail.com or betterstill you can call me on 08037151485 I will await you call, text or email so we can all eliminate this scourge that is preventing us form making a headway in business I just did that now.
Make the contact now.
Thanks
Peace
Re: Does Paypal Block All IPs Coming from Nigerian ISPs? by goldenval(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2008
@naijacampu please can you tell me the hide ip i can use please. please advice. my email is ericstan1970@yahoo.com
Re: Does Paypal Block All IPs Coming from Nigerian ISPs? by ommc: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2008
There is nothing to be afraid of.

Paypal does not ban Nigerian IP and will never do so, at least no now!
Re: Does Paypal Block All IPs Coming from Nigerian ISPs? by ztyle(m): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2008
If i may ask why will paypal block All IP coming from Nigeria, its impossible.
Re: Does Paypal Block All IPs Coming from Nigerian ISPs? by naijacampu(m): 11:46am On Jul 16, 2008
@ goldenval check your e-mail adress brother

There is nothing to be afraid of.

Paypal does not ban Nigerian IP and will never do so, at least no now!
They have never done it but they can still do it- dont rule it out.

If i may ask why will paypal block All IP coming from Nigeria, its impossible
Impossible?? go and ask moneybookers and stormpay and see how they got rid of Nigerians in a flash with a motion thet Nigerians are supporting terrorism.How can Naija people that are strugguling for thier pockets have the time to be supporting terrorism.
Re: Does Paypal Block All IPs Coming from Nigerian ISPs? by ttmasta: 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2010
Paypal shakara for Nigerians too much. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal

Verify with your GSM Number! Shikena.
Re: Does Paypal Block All IPs Coming from Nigerian ISPs? by McNelson(m): 6:09am On Nov 29, 2010
Hey guys! got a good junk of i.p softwares that help u in opening and verrifying your paypal account.Interested candidates should mail bunmisl@yahoo.com
Re: Does Paypal Block All IPs Coming from Nigerian ISPs? by earnfast(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2010
Paypal does not try and use any china Ip it will go

(1) (Reply)

Plz Where Can I Fund Perfect Money, Or Payza In Johannesbourg,south Africa. / List Of Items That Can Be Imported Into Nigeria / Clear Your Consignments From The Nigeria Ports In These Simple Steps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.