Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,029 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

The Death Of Internet Marketing In Nigeria. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Death Of Internet Marketing In Nigeria. (1370 Views)

Top 8 Problems Of Internet Growth In Nigeria / How Do I Send Mass Email Directly To Inbox For Internet Marketing And Promotion / I Hate Ads Sense, Affiliate Marketing In Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Death Of Internet Marketing In Nigeria. by internetpo(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2008
Hallo! dear.
i heard an authority saying sometime ago that internet marketing is dead. That despite the fact that people are addicted to checking their e-mails. it is now dieing and becoming a thing of the past. one of the reaaaason our Mr X, an authority in internet marketing said was the cause is because of the too much hype that Internet marketing carries:just read this e-mial and buckets of dollars will fall on your lap, just buy my e-book and you will make 6 figure income, just visit my website and with 2 hrs work monthly you will make more money than Bill gates or warren buffet, and on and on and the bad thing there is that we copy it without even testing wherether these Schemes work or whether they are against our morals

I am not against IM, infact I am an Internet marketer myself but brother na so e easy? the oyibos have become wise that they hardly ever give out their e-mails anymore or even when they do delete such messages whenever they see it in their inbox without first opening or reading it.

now coming down here to motherland, naija, is the same thing happening. In fact does Internet marketing really work in nigeria? what is even Internet marketing? between Internet marketing and GSM/ SMS marketing which is better? ythat we'll find out in 2 weeks from now.

BOTTOMLINE; , brothers AND Sis. customize for ur motherland.
Re: The Death Of Internet Marketing In Nigeria. by denobleman(m): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2008
Hi,

I appreciate your eagerness and zeal for Nigerians to be Nigerians but that is not the reason why you or Mr X should state that internet marketing in dead in Nigeria.

Do you know what such statement means?You are nothing but relegating Nigerian to the backyards of history.

You talked of internet marketing while by the tone of your statement I understand that you talked not of that but what is known online as e-mail marketing.

Email marketing I must be frank with you is really good and any company that has not included it in their marketing strategy is in for surprises but it's also the most riskiest form of marketing that could drag a firm to court if done badly.

There're proven steps to responsible email that converts in millions.Chief among them is that emails MUST only be sent to quys who have have shown interest in your product or services.

I will like to write more but that will be next time.For more information email nobleconsults AT getresponse.com.

http://websolutionsng.blospot.com
Re: The Death Of Internet Marketing In Nigeria. by internetpo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2008
You talked of internet marketing while by the tone of your statement I understand that you talked not of that but what is known online as e-mail marketing.

bros nobleman I am ur student for now. so wats the difference?

(1) (Reply)

How To Display Downlines, Phpmysql / Please Read About A Broke Programmer / Got A New Wordpress Site,need Help In Setting It Up Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.