Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,555 members, 7,770,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:39 AM

World's Smallest Power Inverter - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / World's Smallest Power Inverter (2905 Views)

Quality 2000w (2.5kva) Power Inverter UPS With Inbuilt Charger / World's Smallest Power Inverter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
Introducing the world’s smallest inverter, it’s so small that six of it will enter a normal laptop bag
i.e. the 1000W and yet so powerful. You don’t need a deep cycle battery (any type of 12V battery will do) and bogus rewiring of the house, it’s more like plug and play. Just connect the output to any socket in your house and it’s good to go.
A 1000W using a fully charged 75AH car battery will power
1. 32’ LCD TV
2. 2 Ceiling fans
3. Home Theater
Simultaneously for 6-7hrs and the same battery can still be used to start your car the next day. It will last way longer if you use bigger battery.
It comes with a smart pulse charger that will not only charge your battery but also repair the damaged cells of the battery. The 8000W will power 2 to 3 Air conditioners with other loads.
For more info contact FEMI on 08023662352.

Due to several calls i received from people wanting to know the price, the inverter alone is N25, 000, the charger is N10, 000 but if you have a charger then buy only the inverter. The charger is for the battery, as long as your battery is good, the inverter will give you the desired result.

In addition it comes with an adapter that makes it possible to be used in the car i.e you can charge your laptops, tablets and all your devices inside your car, you can even watch your home TV inside your car. It will use your car battery while your car charges the battery.

I am having difficulty posting pictures.

1 Like

Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by Juell(m): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
What's the cost?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
I will prefer we discuss cost outside this forum, call and you can even book appointment for
demonstration if you're in Lagos.
Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by classicmusic: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
Mail me
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by topmost029: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
Picture pls
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:18am On Aug 09, 2013
I am sorry, i find it extremely difficult 2 post pictures. I guess its nairalands issue.
If u are in Lagos we arrange a meeting.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by ceejay80s(m): 5:38am On Aug 09, 2013
How much?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2013
As per the price, i think we should discuss that outside this forum.

We have from 1000W to 16000W, running out of stock for the 8000W.
I am also test running integrating this with a solar panel. I will
keep the house updated on any development, thanks for your patronage.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by jerk: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2013
feflo: Introducing the world’s smallest inverter, it’s so small that six of it will enter a normal laptop bag
i.e. the 1000W and yet so powerful. You don’t need a deep cycle battery and bogus rewiring of the house, it’s more like plug and play. Just connect the output to any socket in your house and it’s good to go.
A 1000W using a fully charged 75AH car battery will power
1. 32’ LCD TV
2. 2 Ceiling fans
3. Home Theater
Simultaneously for 6-7hrs and the same battery can still be used to start your car the next day. It will last way longer if you use bigger battery.
It comes with a smart pulse charger that will not only charge your battery but also repair the damaged cells of the battery. The 8000W will power 2 to 3 Air conditioners with other loads.
For more info contact FEMI on 08023662352.

I am having difficulty posting pictures.
do u deliver outside lagos?
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
@ jerk - Yes, arrangements can be made to deliver outside lagos but you will pay charges
for transport.

Thanks
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2013
I just updated my initial post, kindly go through it again
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
Still available, just delivered some today.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
Due to the technology used, the inverter has no transformer so it does not drain batteries like conventional inverters and that is the reason why the user can use any good 12volts battery. The rate at which it draws power
from the battery is so low and that is why it lasts longer and powers more load than the conventional inverters.
This also accounts for the small size.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by davidhoop: 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
Is there a link we can use to access more info about this inverter or can u provide us with a name as I need more clarification about this product
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hi davidhoop, you could give me a call or send an email and if you're in lagos you could drop by to have look and see it work. Giving you a link will not give you all you need like seeing it yourself. Hope that answers your question. Thanks again for your interest.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by davidhoop: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ok ill get in touch during d week
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2013
Ok Davidhoop, we'll be expecting your call
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
Details sent to tmo@mail.org
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
“If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”
Napoleon Hill
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 11:49am On Aug 13, 2013
Details sent to

kwamb2g@yahoo.com

cnwamo@yahoo.com
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by nairacountry(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2013
Sent u a PM bro. wouldn't want my Email pasted here pls.
If @ dis price, d Inverter does all u ascribed, then I shld be ordering on wholesales soon ( Hope wholesale price dey sha). I'm in d Fct, wldnt mind asking any of my guys check it out fr me there in lag. drop ur WhatsApp line fr onward quick comm.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by millhouse: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2013
great
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
Details Including Pix and Price sent to the following:

francisdn100@gmail.com
kayrunz@gmail.com
plodds@yahoo.com
ndluv4all@yahoo.com
datallianceinc@yahoo.com
abelaghas@gmail.com
belbestcybercafe@gmail.com
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by ib22003(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
PLS SEND ME PIX IB22003@GMAIL.COM.
Re: World's Smallest Power Inverter by feflo: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
Sent to IB22003@GMAIL.COM

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet Promo: Get Mifi Device With 5GB & 20GB For 12,000 & 15,000 / Tv Sets For Sale / Dell Latitude E7440,corei5,8gb ,keyboard Lights@75k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.