Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Letter To Nairaland's Very Own "Field Marshall Idi Amin Dada" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To Nairaland's Very Own "Field Marshall Idi Amin Dada" (603 Views)

Former President Of Uganda Idi Amin Speech That You Would Not Forget In A Hurry / Adeola Dada Is Missing / Dada Anuoluwapo Emmanuel Oluwadurotimi@anulux/hanulux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Nairaland's Very Own "Field Marshall Idi Amin Dada" by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
[size=27pt]Free Abu Mikey[/size]

I don't seem to understand why am always at the receiving end of Seun and Mukina's state of hyper depression resulting to unnecessary Ban??
Firstly,I was banned by Mukina2 from posting on Nairaland for about 4-5days for an offence she termed "Posting in Large Fonts". If Seun and his Tyrant of a SuperMod called Mukina2 do not want Users to post in large fonts,then I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be removed from the Forum.
Secondly and lastly,I was banned by Seun for 1month (still got 21 days before my Ban would expire) for an offence he termed "Unprovoked insult".
Seun Osewa,I dare you to show nairalanders the post you claim I insulted another nairalander on,cos to my best of Knowledge it was a Sarcastic post of which PUN was intended.

As for the Apologies I PMed to Seun,I so much regret it!!

N.B=The worst the Mods can do is to also Ban this account,but the truth is that I don't give a Middle Finger any longer!!!
Re: Letter To Nairaland's Very Own "Field Marshall Idi Amin Dada" by Lawalemi(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2013
MOD, unban Mikey kiakia
Re: Letter To Nairaland's Very Own "Field Marshall Idi Amin Dada" by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2013
Lawalemi: MOD, unban Mikey kiakia
Re: Letter To Nairaland's Very Own "Field Marshall Idi Amin Dada" by juwoonn(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2013
Hehehe....abeg make una free mikey for us. Like it just happen sometimes, I remember when I was banned, there was no excuse. Just banned for a week without a reason and I felt like calling a lawyer..lol
Re: Letter To Nairaland's Very Own "Field Marshall Idi Amin Dada" by AdexAbbey(m): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
Same tin wit me ooo... I don't knw d reason 4 d unnecessary BAN sef.... Am tired of SEUN, SEXKILL, MUKINA & d rest... Abeg, make una free d guy joor...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Drank $50m Worth Of Champagne In 2011- Forbes / Is Nigeria Moving forward or backward? / The Power Of A Twitter Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.