Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,235 members, 7,867,622 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Live Business Empowerment Training Xperence Coming Up In Warri This Saturday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Live Business Empowerment Training Xperence Coming Up In Warri This Saturday (514 Views)

Audition Call : Tecno Own The Stage Auditions In Lagos This Saturday!!! / Lagos Carnival Saturday May 9 2015, Road/Route Map / My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live Business Empowerment Training Xperence Coming Up In Warri This Saturday by raisingceo: 1:08am On Aug 09, 2013
[Description]

Dear Nigerians,
What is your dream?
Do you want a better life style?
Do you want to end poverty in your life?
How much do you dream and plan to start earning monthly in the next 2-5 years from now?
If you can only beat the distance from whereever you are to join us on our LIVE BUSINESS EMPOWERMENT TRAINING XPERENCE then,
You will be empowered and shown five multiple streams of automated and passive income right there on the LIVE BUSINESS EMPOWERMENT TRAINING XPERENCE day,

You will be taken by the hand and shown this first one:

''how to start making a minimum of 3,000 naira daily within 1 hour and also shown how to withdraw it into your bank account that same day within some hours'' this is practical and real
You will start making 3,000 naira starting from that day, you will see how real this is and your financial income live will never remain the same as you are going back.
If you ask me, coming from a live business empowerment training xperence where you have started making real money is not just a seminar right? what would you call it? I leave this to you...

The remaining 4 streams of income will not be announced here, you will be amaze that you will not need to work ever again after 5 years from now!!! but yet you can
1 Live your life without having to worry about paying your light bills, water bills etc, A system pays them for you.
2 You would not have to worry about the financial security of your future
3 You can buy anything without thinking of the price but only the colours and style of the one you want
4 Buy your dream car and take holidays in any country of your choice

You must have known that the world we live in today if you must attain some level of wealth and be financially free you must have ''A CERTAIN LEVEL OF INFORMATION AND THE APPLICATION OF IT'' with God The father of it.

*Would you let this opportunity pass you by and continue crying to God for break through?
-Would you say you don't have the chance to attend so you can have an access to your financial freedom?
*Would you say I don't have 3,500 for the training fee but you can buy yourself drinks more than 3,500 in a day that will watch away from your system the next day? and yet the say I can not empower my self with what can add meaning to my life and generation yet on born?

Well the choice is up to you,if others comes maybe a friend and then you see them the next day you start saying '' is it not 24hours we both have in a day'' why is mine like this! but you have not ask yourself '' do I do the things they do in the 24hours too? do I read the information materials and apply them like they do? Do I spend time developing my self?

THIS CHANCE IS YOURS

It is time to come out from the old world and enter into the world of the real.

LIVE BUSINESS EMPOWERMENT TRAINING DETAILS

Venue: Polomi Guest House #6 Ekete waterside off orhuvworhu road Udu Warri Delta State

Date: This Saturday 10th August 2013
Sunday 11th August 2013

Time: 10am-2pm First session on Saturday

2pm-4pm Sunday

Accomodation, hotel reservation for those coming from outside warri will be giving free of charge

Empowerment Training Xperence Fee: 3,500 naira

For those having a reason not to be around maybe the distance is too far from warri, a provision for you to get the soft copy at 4,500 naira and it will sent to you within 24hours via email is avalible
The Video Material will be sent through to you via the transport line closest to you
Call 07063166425 for request and details

P.S limited copies of the soft copies and video materials are avaliable call to find out if they are still avalible

P.P.S For those coming for the Live Buinsess Empowerment Training Xperence should send an sms to book their seat and free hotel reservaton

Riaing Ceos is our dream and vision

www.raisingceo.com

(1) (Reply)

Aiesecalumninigeria / Contact For Your Events / The Countdown To Music Meetsrunway 2013 Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.