Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Note To A King - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Note To A King (538 Views)

Photos:meet 9-year-old CEO, Who Is Living The Life Of A King / Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex / Letter From The Dead: Abused Wife's Note To Hubby Before Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Note To A King by jeffizy(m): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2013
Hello my King.
I cannot hide the feeling of joy & excitement that has dominated my whole being!

O King, i am grateful to the creator for you.
I rejoice for your life.

How time flies. I still blink hard when i remember it's been 365 days already!

The way your loving mum and i have been going hither-tither , i don't doubt that today will be a great day for you.

My King, forgive my absence from you & your mum sometimes.
It is part of the promise i made to myself. A promise to give you the best of every good thing You deserve.

It is heart-warming that you took my long eye-lash and eye-brow. Lol.
Along the line, with the long nose too, you will catch the eye of the fairer intimacy.
Trust me SON , i know.

King Richie my son, may you be a thousand miles greater than me.
Happy 1st birthday Richie!

N.B
You can drop your b/day shout-out to your loved ones here.
Re: Note To A King by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 09, 2013
i'll be bke
Re: Note To A King by Maipride(f): 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2013
Happy birthday king Richie....
More graceful years ahead in Jesus Name...Best wishes!!!

2 Likes

Re: Note To A King by jeffizy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
Thank you @mai pride.
Drop by for item 7, ok.
LOL

(1) (Reply)

3bedroom Flat To Let In Iyana Ipaja Axis (new House)250k Per Annum / Child Marriage How Will Are All Guity Of It / Thread To Know The State That Dominate Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.