Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex (5172 Views)

How A Frustrated Man Fixed His Sexless Marriage (By Becoming An Asshole). / Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) / American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by trendystuf(f): 8:14am On Oct 08, 2013
Do you think the neighbour chose the right way to explain the situation to his daughter?

http://trendysturvs..com/2013/10/photo-frustrated-man-sends-note-to.html

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by bellong: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by taiocol: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by Godswillu(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2013
;Ddaddy say the truth and stop lying grin
Re: Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by funnyx(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2013
Lol grin grin that's why as a family man I wouldn't live in flat.
Re: Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by Sylverbox(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2013
funnyx: Lol grin grin that's why as a family man I wouldn't live in flat.
u prefer face me I face u abi grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by badmeat(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2013
I don't blame the dude!there is a reason NL calls it joystick,grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2013
Lol,the neighbour that wrote the letter is extremely polite.mine will be :must everyone around you know whever you have sex.cant you two behave like adults and be conscious of the fact that there are kids around.the next time such things happen,i will have to inform the cops.full stop.what is the sorry about,why is he putting sorry there.

I wonder why some adults dont like respecting themselves when they are fully aware that there are kids around.hiaaannn!
Re: Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by funnyx(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2013
Sylverbox: u prefer face me I face u abi grin

Na grin grin grin I prefer terrace house or semi detached but if in Naija my own house grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2013
I LOVE GIRLS THAT MOAN LOUDLY......VERY SEXY
Re: Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by coogar: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2013
trendystuf: Do you think the neighbour chose the right way to explain the situation to his daughter?

http://trendysturvs..com/2013/10/photo-frustrated-man-sends-note-to.html

the neighbour is a goat....he should have told his kids the truth. the kids watch animal planet & see lions having sëx - so what's the big deal? if a neighbour writes such a nonsense letter to me, i would let him have it.
Re: Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by switdil(f): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2013
Imagin the look on the children's face when they see the guy afterwards
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by bellong: 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
coogar:

the neighbour is a goat....he should have told his kids the truth. the kids watch animal planet & see lions having sëx - so what's the big deal? if a neighbour writes such a nonsense letter to me, i would let him have it.

Welcome back.... Where have you been?
Re: Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by swagqueen(f): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Poor man!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by armyofone(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
but lions don't do it with huge noise and shaking ground now.
I haven't seen any lion/lioness roaring while at it.

coogar:

Re: Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Very polite neighbor.
Re: Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by 3ace(m): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2013
I like his approach; it was a considerate way of teaching an inconsiderate neighbour to be considerate. In as much as we know that kids know about séx without telling them and the imperativeness of discussing séx education with them, that situation would be a bad avenue for discussing such. The father did well by stylishly diverting her attention.
Re: Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by nerodenero: 8:57am On Oct 09, 2013
I like this sentence 'I used the opportunity to explain to her what domestic violence means'. That is a smart move.
Re: Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2013
Next time he should get family ear plugs. How can i be considerate in that act. grin
Re: Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by LewsTherin: 11:40am On Oct 09, 2013
Guy reminds me of Flanders in The Simpsons. Can't say I blame him tho'. Not the best impression to give his kids about his neighbour, but can't say I blame him.
Re: Photo: Frustrated Man Sends A Note To Neighbours Who Get Really Loud During Sex by eforce: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
kulyie: Lol,the neighbour that wrote the letter is extremely polite.mine will be :must everyone around you know whever you have sex.cant you two behave like adults and be conscious of the fact that there are kids around.the next time such things happen,i will have to inform the cops.full stop.what is the sorry about,why is he putting sorry there.

I wonder why some adults dont like respecting themselves when they are fully aware that there are kids around.hiaaannn!

Your behaviour puts you in the same behavioural class as the loud s.ex couples.

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For International Passport Withiout NIN / Reasons Why Married Women Should Ignore Their Cheating Husbands. / I Will Like My Wife To Be Slim How Do I Tell Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.