Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

What Do U Say To This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do U Say To This (475 Views)

Do Not Judge!!! What Will U Say If An Unbeliver Said Dis Word To U / 15 Things You Shouldn't Say To An Atheist / What Would You Say To This Precious Woman, The Holy Mother Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Say To This by tony9k: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2013
I came across an interview a female pastor had with a newspaper and she was talking about the importance of sex in a marriage. She said " A couple should have sex at least once a week the problem why some wives do not want to have sex with their husbands is because they are not well taken care of and the wives are worried about everyday things and can't concentrate on the act. Husbands should provide for their wives so that their wives can give themselves completely to them. In my case my husband provides every thing I need so I make sure that I am available for him at anytime.' My thinking is that sex between a couple should be unconditional submission to each other. It should not be predicated on a husband providing for the wife this is without prejudice to a husband's natural inclination to provide for his wife. Come to think of it if u provide well for an 'ashi' she would service you very well. What do u think?
Re: What Do U Say To This by ogumarcus: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]True Talk; I think dats very correct; sex between couples should be UNCONDITIONAL
Re: What Do U Say To This by RINE1: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
tony9k: I came across an interview a female pastor had with a newspaper and she was talking about the importance of sex in a marriage. She said " A couple should have sex at least once a week the problem why some wives do not want to have sex with their husbands is because they are not well taken care of and the wives are worried about everyday things and can't concentrate on the act. Husbands should provide for their wives so that their wives can give themselves completely to them. In my case my husband provides every thing I need so I make sure that I am available for him at anytime.' My thinking is that sex between a couple should be unconditional submission to each other. It should not be predicated on a husband providing for the wife this is without prejudice to a husband's natural inclination to provide for his wife. Come to think of it if u provide well for an 'ashi' she would service you very well. What do u think?
just day watch, one nairalander go soon come quote every thing now!

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Executive Needed... / Married At 13, Seeks Divorce At 20 / The Church : Character Or Emblem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.