Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? (32466 Views)

R.I.P To Her…see Dangers Of Sleeping With Your Ear Piece On (see Photo) / The Last Two Digits Of Your Phone Number Describes You / How Many Of Us Can Say This Describes Our Nl Interactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 18, 2013
valicious1:
I no blame u. U tink say as u just disvirgin naim be say u don wise bah....nne u're on a looong tin
Talk to the hand. undecided
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by babsomotde(m): 12:53am On Aug 18, 2013
Between c and d...
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by TayoT: 1:03am On Aug 18, 2013
All of the above grin
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by valicious1(m): 1:04am On Aug 18, 2013
Baybe: Talk to the hand. undecided
Which hand?
Go back school mak dem teach u difference between hand and face
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 18, 2013
all; in that order grin
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by snowhill(m): 1:06am On Aug 18, 2013
Just read ur profile and i must confess that ur personal text is 'intresting' and signature "awesome". Nice one
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by ignis: 1:58am On Aug 18, 2013
It's C joor
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 18, 2013
B is soooooo me grin
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Iyaqueen(f): 2:37am On Aug 18, 2013
Baybe: Your sense of humour is wack!

Why r u replying now, some people. R just haters + dey r saico
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by loafers: 2:38am On Aug 18, 2013
Some ppl use pin, some use broom. It depends on the level of damage the concerned wants to make to his(mostly) ears ... Guys, i just stumbled on a site for doing assignments, www.lazyandproud.com.
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Iyaqueen(f): 2:43am On Aug 18, 2013
C. Is for me with furthers
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by iamdsam: 4:58am On Aug 18, 2013
The four facial expressions there are only made when your ear is very dirty because of the irritation. I clean my ear almost everyday so I don't make such facial expressions
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by leonard509(m): 5:01am On Aug 18, 2013
Mehn I can't stop laughing...A and B got me cracking
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 18, 2013
valicious1:
Which hand?
Go back school mak dem teach u difference between hand and face
Smh...
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 18, 2013
Iyaqueen:

Why r u replying now, some people. R just haters + dey r saico
haters with a capital H.
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 18, 2013
snowhill: Just read ur profile and i must confess that ur personal text is 'intresting' and signature "awesome". Nice one
Thanks smiley
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by LordReed(m): 5:34am On Aug 18, 2013
I am definitely a B-er.
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by LordReed(m): 5:36am On Aug 18, 2013
JOEizu: It varies, depending on material been used;

Bird Feather =A
Broom stick = B
stick of Matches =C
Cotton board = D
shocked

Bud
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Linoversace: 5:36am On Aug 18, 2013
…depends on the 'instrument' being used grin

Well, A B C and D.
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Ajibam: 5:52am On Aug 18, 2013
Lol...
Cgrin
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by princeonx: 6:02am On Aug 18, 2013
I'll say mine is G
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by ThePredator: 6:25am On Aug 18, 2013
HOLY MOLLY! He looks a lot like @sexkillz... Did you see those heavy lips? grin grin grin
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by ChiSun27(m): 6:36am On Aug 18, 2013
Option D. Always conscious of the act.
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by lacosteIII(m): 6:37am On Aug 18, 2013
wow grin
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by ChiSun27(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2013
Linoversace: …depends on the 'instrument' being used grin

Well, A B C and D.

U go soon get ear probs b dat...SMHFY.
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by ChiSun27(m): 6:47am On Aug 18, 2013
iamdsam: The four facial expressions there are only made when your ear is very dirty because of the irritation. I clean my ear almost everyday so I don't make such facial expressions

Its not the best of habit to clean your ear everyday cause of the sensitivity of the ear drums...atleast once in 3 days is ok.
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by imotondo(m): 6:51am On Aug 18, 2013
B or C ie with cotton bud and feather respectively.try this infront of ur bathroom mirrow while listening to a soft music, you'll confirm OP's years of experience.
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:05am On Aug 18, 2013
use A wen cleaning my nose (inside)...... Use D wen cleaning my ear
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 18, 2013
JOEizu: It varies, depending on material been used;

Bird Feather =A
Broom stick = B
stick of Matches =C
Cotton board = D
shocked
Your head correct! grin
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by gradeA(m): 7:22am On Aug 18, 2013
SELENAqueensy: use A wen cleaning my nose (inside)...... Use D wen cleaning my ear

choi! option A for your nose? abeg wat do you dig inside dat nose? hope not your fingers.
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by kpozite(m): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2013
The guy name na PhiLIP?
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by abyun: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2013
The expression varies with how deep the material used is inserted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady / Accident Kills Lady 5 Days To Her Wedding On Onitsha/Owerri Road (Graphic Pics) / Dangote Truck Runs Into Cars, Burst Into Flames In Asaba, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.