Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Building an email list as a nigerian and makin fast cash with it - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Building an email list as a nigerian and makin fast cash with it (1208 Views)

Get Fast Cash Now! Interest Free, Easy Qualifying Loans From $600 - $500,000 / Fast Cash Mega[fcm] / Fast Money.fast Cash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building an email list as a nigerian and makin fast cash with it by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2013
Good morning nairander,am writing this post for those that are really need to make some cash here in nigeria and those that are already makin it will take your time jst spare me about 3min of your time and stay tune for the step 2....so lets get started
(1)WHAT IS EMAIL MARKETING=is an attractive newsletter specifically built to attract customer and buildin strong relationship.
am sure u'v heard of dix phrase that says "there is money in the list"obviously there is alot of cash in it if u know how to play your game,u see let me be frank many business online fail cause they fail to build standard relationship with there customer and how are you goin to do that is through "email marketing" is right time we stop all this all to make money online ebook and face the reality what is the reality is obviously starrin @u,now that we've heard about email marketing and his potentials. Now lets move to how we can build an highly targeted email list...
(2)what is email list=its simply the group of people that subscribe to the particular package you offering on the internet ,now the question is how are we going to build an highly targeted email list is in two ways (I)THE PAID WAY (II)THE FREE WAY u either choose the 1 dat befit u if u are going for the free way you will have to do lots of work but the paid way is not stressful.
(2 I)PAID WAY=am sure we've al heard about adword the insane ads that has been fetchin google billions this is stil the best way to grow your mail list but its going to cost you alot of cash if you dnt know the pro and cons of it so am not going to advice any1 to do that unless you are reach enough,next solo ads what is solo ads? Is the ads that are specially sent to someone else list containing some of your specially offers and a link to ur optin page it works well and convert if you have a quality opt in page....
You see as a nigerian all this thing na long thing there is a saying that says start low or fall wen u ar big, as a nigerian most of all dix tin dnt work 4 some of us and if its going to work it taks alot of cash,thanks for reading i hope you enjoy it pls stay tune for step 2 d step 2 wil b consisting of how u can build your list in nigeria and make #1,000 ask any question am al yours.

1 Like

Re: Building an email list as a nigerian and makin fast cash with it by LtCZAR: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
How do We Start
Re: Building an email list as a nigerian and makin fast cash with it by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
LtCZAR: How do We Start
@ltCZAR drop ur mail nd stay tune for the step 2..invite ur friends 2 dix thread tanx
Re: Building an email list as a nigerian and makin fast cash with it by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
No dropping of any email, u ve anythn to share? Do it here
Re: Building an email list as a nigerian and makin fast cash with it by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
mikelreal: No dropping of any email, u ve anythn to share? Do it here
lolz alrite
Re: Building an email list as a nigerian and makin fast cash with it by LtCZAR: 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
Littlebrowser: lolz alrite
what are the steps... and if am to invite my friend i would have to know certain details to convince them to see your thread
Re: Building an email list as a nigerian and makin fast cash with it by infopreneurqwin(f): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
For free turorials on how to achieve all of these and many more, visit www.makemoneyonlinegist.com
Re: Building an email list as a nigerian and makin fast cash with it by presegsADESIDA(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
LtCZAR: How do We Start

PM me and I will give you the copy of a superb ebook on that for free.
For recommended autoresponder to use,try out TRAFFICWAVE for free for the next 30 days to know if you will proceed with them as they are superb though.
Re: Building an email list as a nigerian and makin fast cash with it by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2013
K guys dix ar d steps easy nd straight forward it works for me so it wil work for u, wit dix programe u can actually earn a sum of #1k nd d same time build ur eva lasting list...dox nt require paypal,or any complicated method it was created by me al u nid x ur email,nd ur phone numba..
Dix hw it works d followin pple blow ar d pioneer i actually paid #1000 each to b added to dere mail list
1 Enitan abiodun
1 omoyeni pius odutola
gtb 0003845449
xo 4 u 2 a part u pay jst 1k 2 me buh b4 u do dat u call d pple @position1 nd 2 ask if hav rili paid dem or am jst scaming den if u ar convince enough u can pay ur 1k to d acc below
Omoyeni oluwaseun emmanuel
afta dat u send a message to me sayin "pls add me 2 ur mail list" i wil kindly add u..
Nw ur time 2 make sm cash wat u do x d person in position wil b removed den u move position 2 to 1 den 3 to 2 xo u wil b d position 3 ever since den ur referer wil b paying u 1k to join ur mailing list nd u wil also b paid anoda 1k wen dere referrer pay to join dere own mail list xo u kip makin money on and on til u get 2 position...xo dats it if u ar interested let me knw note its nt a do or die affair cos i wil kip makin my moni on nd on nd u wil stil be dere lamenting...for further info call me 08089222613 i wil explain beta
Re: Building an email list as a nigerian and makin fast cash with it by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
Lmao. THREAD CLOSED
Re: Building an email list as a nigerian and makin fast cash with it by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

PM me and I will give you the copy of a superb ebook on that for free.
For recommended autoresponder to use,try out TRAFFICWAVE for free for the next 30 days to know if you will proceed with them as they are superb though.
sent u a pm on d other thread, nw am sendn u one here too
Re: Building an email list as a nigerian and makin fast cash with it by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
Its nt a do or die affair...

(1) (Reply)

Airfreight From The USA: A Sincere Customer Experience Info Needed / Download Your Free Nairabet Ebook.....predict And Win / Order From Jumia Get It Same Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.