Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better (647 Views)

I Also Have Hilux, Murano And Landrover Freelander At Auction Prices / Nissan Murano And Infiniti Qx4-Which Would You Choose-INSPIRED FHEMMY SIENA ?? / Camry 2000/2001 And Toyota Corrolla 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by chuqudy(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2013
Pls, nissan murano and toyota matrix which one is better and reasons.
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by youngchopper(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2013
guess ur joking? Wat is toyota matrix?
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by chuqudy(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2013
youngchopper: guess ur joking? Wat is toyota matrix?

May be you have not heard or seen Toyota matrix before. You may google it for your own knowledge. My question goes to those who are car dealers and not those who know nothing about cars.
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by chuqudy(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
i need an expert answer pls.
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by AUTOLOUGE: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
chuqudy: i need an expert answer pls.
my broda,first of all..the major problem about nissan morano is a gear problem,I have someone who has encounter that and at the end of the it could not be rectify not until a nissan quest gear was MANAGED to work with it.as for matrix,its a very durable car that u can enjoy both in terms of maintainance and fuel economy,its uses the same engine with a toyota corolla.....from my experience,I will advice you to go for matrix instead of morano,if you don't mind the size.
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by fortsierafino(m): 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
please, i need an urgent assistance from you...i had a quiz unatteneded to just because i dont know what to and i need to reply before the end of tomorrow. the question goes like this..." One prominent automobile manufacturer in Japan confessed that his engineers were powerless to improve the greatest weakness in motor vehicle;
'The NUT that holds the steering wheel'.

What is the nut that holds the steering wheel?

please your help is urgently needed

thanks
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 15, 2013
hello bro never substitute a toyota for a honda talkless of a nissan...
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by chuqudy(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2013
AUTOLOUGE: my broda,first of all..the major problem about nissan morano is a gear problem,I have someone who has encounter that and at the end of the it could not be rectify not until a nissan quest gear was MANAGED to work with it.as for matrix,its a very durable car that u can enjoy both in terms of maintainance and fuel economy,its uses the same engine with a toyota corolla.....from my experience,I will advice you to go for matrix instead of morano,if you don't mind the size.

Thanks bro.
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by chuqudy(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2013
moebabba: hello bro never substitute a toyota for a honda talkless of a nissan...

Ok. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

HONDA EOD 2004/2005 Model Snatched At Gunpoint In Anthony Village, Lagos. / Tokunbo Land Rover Freelander HSE - 2002 @ N1,100,000.00 Call 08023416552 / Benz A140 Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.