Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,902 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Legalization Of Marijuana CNN CASE STUDY - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Legalization Of Marijuana CNN CASE STUDY (409 Views)

Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. / Nigerian Abroad Who Disgraced Compatriots (1): The Story Of Olu As A Case Study / Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legalization Of Marijuana CNN CASE STUDY by one9jeria: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2013
The challenges of marijuana research
To do studies on marijuana in the United States today, you need two important things.
First of all, you need marijuana. And marijuana is illegal. You see the problem. Scientists can get research marijuana from a special farm in Mississippi, which is astonishingly located in the middle of the Ole Miss campus, but it is challenging. When I visited this year, there was no marijuana being grown.
The second thing you need is approval, and the scientists I interviewed kept reminding me how tedious that can be. While a cancer study may first be evaluated by the National Cancer Institute, or a pain study may go through the National Institute for Neurological Disorders, there is one more approval required for marijuana: NIDA, the National Institute on Drug Abuse. It is an organization that has a core mission of studying drug abuse, as opposed to benefit. MORE DETAIL ON www.bettergists..com
Re: Legalization Of Marijuana CNN CASE STUDY by BB013(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2013
Fisrt of all.. I'm 1st to comment.. thank u lord
It is agood thing that it is being legalized. Smoke but dont over do it

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe's Opposition Appeals Mugabe Poll Win / JTF Raids Insurgents In Sokoto, Arrests Gang Leader, Discovers Arms Cache / Nigerian Government Is The Biggest Film Industry In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.