Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

The Devil Network - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devil Network (1755 Views)

Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Ten People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil. / What If The Devil Repents Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil Network by silans(m): 4:52pm On May 28, 2006
Please nairalanders comments on the "DEVIL NETWORK" how he operates, His agent, his aim, etc
Re: The Devil Network by wills(m): 8:10am On Jun 02, 2006
i THINK THIS IS PAR OF SATANS STUPID NET WORK CUZ, HE TOO HAS HUMAN AGENTS,
BUT THE bible says-----why do the wicked imagine a vain thing,
lets tell Dan brown and all his co- agents, he can't change anything with his lies, What does he Really know,
Tom hanks all i can say is that is a shame u took up such a role as robert langdon, its all started as fiction, now they debate on it every where as real, CNN,History channel, agents to spread the lies and derail many,
PLS, added your name to to those that say, if loving jesus and believeing in him is wrong, then we don't want to be right, Christ is too much to be de -coded by a man, Add yur name and pass it on, Wilson, i stand with and for Jesus
Re: The Devil Network by kimba(m): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2006
Which one is "Devil Network"?

Or u mean how he gets people into his(Devil's) network?

Through SIN, thats the #1 and most useful way for the devil to draw people into his network.
Re: The Devil Network by jonpinjeff(m): 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2006
TO GET ON A MOBILE NETWORK YOU NEED A SIM CARD. TO LOG ONTO TH DEVIL'S NETWORK?
WELL, U NEED A SIN CARD

grin
Re: The Devil Network by ikamefa(f): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2006
o di kwa risky here oh!!!! which one is devils network?, what does da vinci code have to do with it ? is this not religious fanatism at work here? devil siddon una dey go look for am!
Re: The Devil Network by KAG: 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2006
silans:

Please Nairaland users comments on the "DEVIL NETWORK" how he operates, His agent, his aim, etc

I've heard the network has the best pron out there, his agent is the sme *cough* "Lady" that manages Tom Cruise, and his aim is to be i am. Oh, and he operates without a licence, and under the influence too.
Re: The Devil Network by Seun(m): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2006
The Devil operates a cabinet consisting of several ministers of mischief, such as:
- Accidentorus, the minister of accidents.
- NaturalDisasterousia, the minister of natural disasters.
- GeorgeBushyBushy, president of the United States.
Re: The Devil Network by rotbog(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2006
The Devils Network shocked. Search No More Brother. U are on One Already. His Agents?
@Rever**d, @K*G and Others lipsrsealed cry cry cry.

Have a Hot Flamie Day.
Stay Blistered!!! grin
Re: The Devil Network by silans(m): 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2006
@ rotbog
Look i dislike such quote, if you dont have anything doing on net why not go and sleep grin grin how can you say i am on one of His network, i disliked it ok?
F***K
Re: The Devil Network by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2008

O yeah,we are the DEVILS NETWORK & whats so Funny?
  just live us since we know where we are heading to.HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!,abi na una too dey Holy? eh, eh? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Image In A New Advertising Campaign Celebrating The Birth Of Jesus / Spiritual Warfare Prayer Points On Your Phone / Bomb Explosion Rocks A Church Mid Service In Madalla Near Suleja This Morning (xmas Day!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.