Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Your memorable day. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your memorable day. (2810 Views)

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / Your Most Memorable Day / Tell Me The Most Memorable Day In Your Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your memorable day. by gina34(f): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2005
Tell us your memorable day.

Well mine was the day i passed my jamb. grin
Re: Your memorable day. by abuguy64(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2005
Well since you did not say 'most memeorable day',it means we can mention more than one?
One day I wont forget,was the day I got my admission letter into the University. I certainly wont forget the day I was told I had finally passed my last exam,and had become a doctor .Does anyone ever forget the first sexual experience!Even if it was bad?! Another memorable day,is the day one gets married,the day you your first child is born(especially after 5years of childless marriage). Recently,memorable event was to discover 'Nairaland website' The experience has indeed been wonderful.
Seun don't ever think of resigning oh!(your journal).
Re: Your memorable day. by nike4luv(f): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2005
good or bad
good: the day i left for uk, thought it was gon be heaven but nuh uh undecided
Bad: the day my dad slit one of my fingers, was operating on it..*scream*
Re: Your memorable day. by WesleyanA(f): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2005
ouch... are you okay now?
Re: Your memorable day. by nike4luv(f): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2005
ya..de bloody thing wouldnt come out for 7days, can u believe i still went to school wit dat finger..anywayz ya
he kept locating it and kept slitting and wen he did one side, didnt find nuffin he went "ama ge imi ni", my mum was like cry
Re: Your memorable day. by hotangel2(f): 3:32am On Aug 25, 2005
The ones i can think of right now,
Good: # TODAY, My birthday! It's a wonderfull day. It's forveer going to be memorable. Sweet sixteen.
# Another one is the day i became Assitant head girl of my high school. Ohh Come and see haters hating on me. In SS.2, They all wanted to bite my ass.
# The day i finished my drivers ed and passed.
# last semester ending when i passed my classes, even though i was Playful through-out the semester.

Bad: # The day i left Nigeria...I will never forget that day. Lizzy was sad. sad
# the day Everything didn't go my way. I mean everything didn't go my way, Absolutely everything i did that day, I got home and Prayed like crazy.
Re: Your memorable day. by Hunter(m): 7:45am On Aug 25, 2005
Today, It was my birthday too smiley
Re: Your memorable day. by hotangel2(f): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2005
I know hun. Happy birthday one more. cheesy
Re: Your memorable day. by Latoya(f): 2:54am On Aug 26, 2005
Oh hunter i never knew,
Happy B'day.hope u had fun smiley
Re: Your memorable day. by justyn3x(m): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2006
Hello Hunter,

guess what? my b-day is 26th August,so make sure u reply me,ok?

paul.
Re: Your memorable day. by iice(f): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2006
Got many memorable days, one that stand out is after having this crazy test/quiz and in we had a brain drain that day, if you had asked me 10 x 10 after that quiz, i wouldnt know what to say. Me and friends drove out of town got drunk and laughed like mad especially when my friend started peeing on the road, standing right down on the middle of the road, we had to drag him before he got hit by a car. Good or bad? don't know it was fun sha

Another memorable day was the day i got stung by jellyfish while snorkeling (this past summer) Hurt like hell but its all good.
Re: Your memorable day. by kolabode: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2006
My memorable day was the day i did my convocation in school.
Re: Your memorable day. by kolabode: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2006
My memorable day was the day i did my convocation in school.
Re: Your memorable day. by omogenaija(f): 12:53am On Jun 28, 2007
mine hasnt come yet , but its coming soon wink
Re: Your memorable day. by wifeypenth(f): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2007
everytime i spend and i av eva spent with Christopher

(1) (Reply)

Our Ancestors Playing With A Gigantic Snake / Mr. Cork's Thread. No One Else Allowed- No Need! / Travo Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.