Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

Chris Brown Is Quitting Music!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Is Quitting Music!!! (679 Views)

Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) / Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Dead / I’m Quitting Music For Politics Because I Can’t Be Singing At 35 -9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Is Quitting Music!!! by OmoUSH(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
lipsrsealed

Meeeeen, Chris Brown is exiting his music career.
The 24 year old world renown musician took to twitter 2 days ago saying his forthcoming album tittled X may be his last. In his own words, "Don't worry mainstream America. This X album will probably be my last. Being famous is amazing, when it is for your music and talent. I'm tired of being famous for a mistake i made at 18. Its cool and am over it! I need to face my Legal Issues".

The tweet was removed after three hours. He possibly made this statement when he was confined in prison for almost an hour. Brown was charged with a Hit and Run charge earlier this year and was jailed, but was released on his own recognisance after 45 minuites.
But is Chris Breezy stopping his musical career cos he is becoming less relevant and successful? Or could it be a publicity stunt and market strategy for the sales boost of his next album to be released 25th of this august? Breezy fans where are u?? gringringringringringringringrin

Re: Chris Brown Is Quitting Music!!! by Bunker(m): 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
He was
tired of trying to apologize for
an “old mistake.”
Re: Chris Brown Is Quitting Music!!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
I'm not a huge fan of his music but Ion think Chris Brown's music is becoming irrelevant and less successful.....
Re: Chris Brown Is Quitting Music!!! by OmoUSH(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
Kai! Nairaland is f**ing. If it is the picture of Whiz Kid drinking coke now, e go don reach front page sharp sharp. Na wao
Re: Chris Brown Is Quitting Music!!! by OmoUSH(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
Kai! Nairaland is f**ing. If it is the picture of Whiz Kid drinking coke now, e go don reach front page sharp sharp. Na wao

(1) (Reply)

See Donjazzy Mother! / Remembering Diana After 16 Years / 10 Common First-date Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.