Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Need App Developers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need App Developers (501 Views)

Guys Please I Need App To Download Movies With / I Need App To Root Itel I1501 / Who Said Nigerians Don't Have App Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need App Developers by OPCNAIRALAND: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
I have a project to develop an app for political organizing and here are the requirements.

1. It's ethnic based and the developer needs to be someone versatile in Yoruba language, culture and customs.

2. It's a political tool and the developer will need to have understanding of grassroot Yoruba politics.

3. The idea is already patented but the developer will share rights and will be compensated for the lifespan of the project.

4. The project will transition at a point to cover national politics.

If you are interested please contact me directly wih your email and phone number.

Applicants will be screened.

OPC.NAIRALAND@GMAIL.COM

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Block And. Unblocked A Certain Number From Calling Me / Android Game Update / Htc Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.