Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Sound Sultan And Wizkid On Some Kokose Things! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sound Sultan And Wizkid On Some Kokose Things! (512 Views)

Wizkid - On Top Your Matter / Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) / Lau Lau By Baba Dee, Sound Sultan And Lambo Da Virus (2) (3) (4)

Sound Sultan And Wizkid On Some Kokose Things! by infonubia(m): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
I could not resist the urge to post this Jam......Sound Sultan featuring Wizkid!!!

Produced by Legendary Beats and mastered by Indomix; this is sound for the clubs.

This is off Sound sultan's 6th album titled "Me, My Mouth and Eye"

Since his classic "Jagbanjantis" hit the scene in 2000, followed by "Kpsshew...the sound of the frustrated man; Sound sultan has established himself as a top notch performing artiste and producer in the Nigerian music scene.

His new album features heavyweights like Wizkid, Duncan mighty, 2Face, Flavor and a couple of others.

"Show me your kokose, show me your kokose.......ke ma farabale jo!!!"

Listen, enjoy and download Kokose!!!

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/08/new-music-sound-sultan-ft-wizkid-kokose.html

Fake Life A Lyrics To Trade / Naija Babe Shakes Something To Flavor's New Video - Shake Shake. / Oaps Diguising Or Impersonating.