Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers (1740 Views)

Nexthome Builders: 2014/2015 New and Ongoing Projects / Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You / Do You Need A Property To Let? List Your Needs Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by jerryben12: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
In a effort to enhance transparency and to bring prospective home owners closer to house builders and finishers, I am setting up this thread to give everyone that has a role to play in building a house the opportunity to advertise themselves. In the past few months, I have embarked on Nairaland periodic searches to dig out contacts of bricklayers, roofers, tilers, welders, carpenters,
painters, window installers, supervisors, inspectors, surveyors, C of O processors, property lawyers etc etc. I found out that, though, Nairaland is a rich database of information, there is not centralized forum for these information. With that said, please if you are a bricklayer, painter, electrician, tiler, POP installer, PVC installer, tiler, labourer, sand supplier/tipper owner, welder, building material seller etc etc etc... Please post your contact(s) and the locations you can work in on this thread. There are a lot of people living abroad that visits Nairaland and want to contact you directly for jobs.

1 Like

Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by jerryben12: 3:02am On Aug 12, 2013
Where are the bricklayers, carpenters, painters, tilers etc in the house? Sure your contacts.
Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by spyder880(m): 4:26am On Aug 12, 2013
jerryben12: In a effort to enhance transparency and to bring prospective home owners closer to house builders and finishers, I am setting up this thread to give everyone that has a role to play in building a house the opportunity to advertise themselves. In the past few months, I have embarked on Nairaland periodic searches to dig out contacts of bricklayers, roofers, tilers, welders, carpenters,
painters, window installers, supervisors, inspectors, surveyors, C of O processors, property lawyers etc etc. I found out that, though, Nairaland is a rich database of information, there is not centralized forum for these information. With that said, please if you are a bricklayer, painter, electrician, tiler, POP installer, PVC installer, tiler, labourer, sand supplier/tipper owner, welder, building material seller etc etc etc... Please post your contact(s) and the locations you can work in on this thread. There are a lot of people living abroad that visits Nairaland and want to contact you directly for jobs.

I think you are right, we need a central place to meet and exchange contacts.
Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2013
@ spyder 880.
Motion supported.
Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by jerryben12: 4:43am On Aug 13, 2013
Post your contact and start getting jobs today. People are waiting to engage you to work.
Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by kinzodigital: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
Thanks Spyder for this great idea of having a database of builders in database.
I am waiting to patronise one of the builders

Kinzodigital
Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by Chekitaut: 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
Building materials of all kind, Granite, Cement, Sand, Filling Sand, Iron rod, Plastering Sand, Aluminium works(Roofing, Window & Doors), Wood(Concrete & Roofing), Nails, Binding wire. We run errand for those materials specially order by clients...

1 Like

Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by rogermilar(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
for strong building contractors of the century, Contact njys Construction limited on 08061256650, email, anjysconstruction@gmail.com
Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 27, 2013
kinzodigital: Thanks Spyder for this great idea of having a database of builders in database.

Kinzodigital

Noted
Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by oladele007: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
thanks for this thread, this is what we need, more and more contacts pls, we mean the professionals one not quacks.
Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by PrimaxServices: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
Do you have a rental property in Lagos and you are not getting value for your money?

Is your property being mismanaged because you are not physically on ground to monitor it?

Do you need 'on point' real estate advice?

Then Primax Services is your best bet!

Send us an email and we will reply with our Statement of Interest or call 07069571287.

Guaranteed satisfaction is our proposition.

1 Like

Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by jerryben12: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
Where are the bricklayers, electricians, welders etc?

1 Like

Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by rogermilar(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
Do you need a building contractors to held you to handle your building projects> CALL 08061256650
Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by rogermilar(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
HIGHLAND BUILDERS LIMITED. We are professional builders with series of experience and professional on board. Call us today for your building projects. 08061256650
Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by jerryben12: 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
Any bricklayer good with outside concrete/german floor work, please drop me a mail. Not interested in a contractor. Looking for someone ready to get his hands dirty onsite. All the materials are on site.
1. Outside flooring
2. Suckaway
3. Gutter casting (concrete)

Location - Ikorodu/Mile 12 axis

jerrybenchi@yahoo.com
Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by Obiowada(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2013
Think of Building? think of comfort and convenience, elegance, quality and durability.
Above all, think of of Affordability.
why do you have to pay higher for quality, when you could get it cheaper with better deals like performance warranty.
OWADA RESOURCES LIMITED has made the latest move of offering you extra value in building materials.
Now you can get the best of Tiles, Granites, Doors, and Sanitary Wares; at best discounted prices, with at least 12 months warranty.
call on us today for better deals.
for inquiries call 08068103022, 08176283646
email; owadaltd@gmail.com.
Suite 8, Amody Plaza A, Odun-ade Building Material Market, Coker-Orile, lagos.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

1 Like

Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by Akdams(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
LAND OWNER JOINT VENTURE OPPORTUNITIES

WE FINANCE RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL PROJECT DEVELOPMENTS THROUGH EQUITY INVESTMENTS.
NO BANKS INVOLVED!
THIS IS NOT A LOAN PROGRAM - WE ONLY BECOME YOUR EQUITY PARTNERS!

100% Development & Joint Venture Financing for Land Owners:
• Do you own development land free and clear?
• Do you need development financing for your planned project developments?
• Does your Bank tell you "NO"?

Contact -

Tel: 09095966665
Email: akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by efedavies: 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
mercators creativity firm
we are interior and furnishing organisation,that deal in the design and imlplementation of wardrobe,kitchen,marble and counter tops,exquiste entertinment unit for individual and hotels
mail;mercatorcreativity@gmail.com
tel no;perpetua on 07039642061 or efe on 08038056050 or 09091515305

1 Like

Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 09, 2014
This thread has been idle.
Let us make it active.

Regards,
Samuel
Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by eghosajohnny: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
I AM BUILDER AND I WILL SERVE IN THE QUALITY AND BEST SATISFACTION OF ANY CLIENT WHO WISHES TO GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO HANDLE HIS/HER PROJECT.

J.O.I CONSTRUCTION
SPECIALLISE IN ALL KND OF BUILDING PROJECTS

CONTACT US TODAY ON THE FOLLOWING

PHONE:07031886484,(07014709098 WHATSAPP).
BB PIN 27AFC1C0
mail:johnontop14@yahoo.com
Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by eghosajohnny: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
kinzodigital:

Kinzodigital

HELLO SIR HOW ARE YOU DOING,I HAVENT HEAR FROM YOU IM SURE SOME HOW YOU MISPLACED MY CONTACT YOU CAN GET THEM AGAIN ABOVE

THANKS
Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by eghosajohnny: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
kinzodigital:

Kinzodigital

HELLO SIR HOW ARE YOU DOING,I HAVENT HEAR FROM YOU IM SURE SOME HOW YOU MISPLACED MY CONTACT YOU CAN GET THEM AGAIN ABOVE

THANKS
Re: List Your Contact - Direct Builders & Finishers by emmadejust(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
grin SPACE BOOKMARK......

THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALES.........

!!!!!!BEWARE OF DOGS.............

(1) (Reply)

Executive Mini Flat Up Stairs Main Building @ Lekki Phase 1 + extra1rm (pics) / Clean 3bed Room For Rent In Bakare Estate Agungi Lekki 1.2m +PIC / TO Let-room Self Contain & Single Room @ Ilupeju-p/grove, Lagos[rent:-#100k P.a]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.