Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. (15808 Views)

Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. / Affordable Properties To Let In Ibadan / Properties in Lekki, VGC, Ajah and environs. BQ, 2 bedroom available NOW. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by liftedone(f): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2008
3 bedroom flat to let in Lekki Phase 1, N1.5m per annum, 2 years rent.
3 bedroom duplex to let in Lekki Phase 1, N2m per annum, 2 years rent.
2(nos) 4 bedroom duplexes to let in Lekki Phase 1, near the 2nd roundabout, N3.5 per annum, 2 years rent.

Plots of land for sale in Lekki, prices from N60m.
Plots of land for sale at Oniru, Ikate Elegushi, Osapa London, Alpha Beach Road, Oko-Ajah, Lekki Scheme 2, Nicon town estate.
Any requests for land in these areas can be met.

A word of advice for people looking to get properties. Many people focus on Lekki 1 and the prices of land in Lekki 1 keep going up daily. As a matter of fact, prices have tripled in the last one year. There is a lot of infrastructural development which is going to be taking place on the Lekki Epe axis. Every part of this axis will be developed up to Epe. The Lekki Scheme 2 still goes for as little as N9m a plot. People are worried about traffic, but there is a coastal road which is in the master plan and reliable sources say the work will be commencing within the next 6 months. This is the time to buy property in this area as these developments will cause properties to appreciate astronomically. One can still get land towards Eleko, near the Lekki Free Trade Zone for as little as N250k per plot(and this has gone up from last year when it was still selling for just N50k per plot.

I can be reached on 07031262670 or 07028366541 for enquiries. Or wealthy1one@yahoo.com
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by liftedone(f): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2008
2 plots of land available at Oko-Ajah, measuring 1430m2, good location, good road. N10m. Also a waterfront piece of land measuring 1700m2, also at Oko-Ajah, price is N20m, negotiable.
900m2 piece of land available in Lekki Phase 1. Price is N65m net.
1550m2 piece of land in Lekki Phase 1, N125m net.
5 bedroom fully detached house on 900m2 land, 2 room BQ, well finished, N120m net.

Oko-Ajah is a fast developing area on the Lekki-Epe axis. You turn off the road that leads to Alpha Beach and drive parrallel to the ocean. There are many multinationals like Chevron and Texaco already there and building works are going on rapidly as well. It is a very good location by the sea to build and in time it will become a hotspot, more so with the coastal road that will be passing through it.
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by liftedone(f): 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2008
Plots of land for sale in Lekki Phase 1:

Land measuring 823m2 N50m net.
Land measuring 888m2 N55m net.
Half plot measuring 461m2, N35m net.
Land measuring 1064m2 on the Elf side N60m net.

Various land facing the Lekki-Epe expressway for sale and lease. Call or email for details.

Ikota Estate, near VGC is another area where properties are going for a reasonable prices. Many discerning investors and property developers are looking towards this area to buy properties because of the prohibitive prices of properties in Lekki, Oniru and Nicon town. Demand for property on the Lekki-Epe axis will keep rising and prices will rise to meet the growing demand. The time to act is now.
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by liftedone(f): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2008
2 nos 3 bedroom flats for sale at Peanock Estate, price is N45m per flat.

Peanock Estate is at the 3rd Roundabout, otherwise known as Jakande roundabout.
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by ajileko: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2008
Is Oko Ajah samething as Okun Ajah ? I own a plot of land in Okun Ajah.
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by liftedone(f): 8:34am On Jun 07, 2008
@ajileko, I actually know it as Okun-Ajah, but my boss said it's Oko-Ajah. I had to take the latter since he knows the area better than I do. What's the size of the plot you have? Are you selling? I have one there now, measuring 1403m2 and it's going for N10m.
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by liftedone(f): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2008
4 bedroom duplex, no BQ to let in Lekki 1, off Omorinre Johnson, N2m per annum, 2 years rent.
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by blackis(m): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2008
[ You turn off the road that leads to Alpha Beach and drive parrallel to the ocean. There are many multinationals like Chevron and Texaco already there and building works are going on rapidly as well. It is a very good location by the sea to build and in time it will become a hotspot, more so with the coastal road that will be passing through it.
[quote][/quote]

Hmmmm, I'm glad there's some1 in d house who has an idea of what's unfolding in that axis. Had almost sold off a
piece there for a paltry sum not knowing that my new neighbours were Chevron and Mobil Oil Unltd!! I might still sell
sha if I have a gooood offer. grin You're right my sister, a lot is going to unfold there soonest!!

Cheers!!
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by liftedone(f): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2008
@blackis, good for you to hold on to your piece of land. Who knows, in another year, the price can even triple. I've seen this happen in Lekki which always has an aftershock effect on other places around.

The thing is a lot of people are concentrating on Lekki. Whereas there are lots of development taking place in other places where discerning investors can make good money.
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by liftedone(f): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2008
Plots of land available for sale on Alpha Beach Road. Size-700m2 approximately. Price N10m per plot. Negotiable.
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by blackis(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2008
Plots of land available for sale on Alpha Beach Road. Size-700m2 approximately. Price N10m per plot. Negotiable.

Hmmm!! Thinking of offloading mine soon sha. grin That is if I find a worthy buyer!! grin
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by liftedone(f): 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2008
3 bedroom flat, with a room BQ available to let in Lekki Phase 1, off Admiralty Way. N2.2m per annum.
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by liftedone(f): 7:13am On Jun 17, 2008
5 bedroom detached house with 2 room BQ, near completion, on approximately 600m2 land, available for sale in Lekki 1. Write or call for more information.
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by omogidi234(m): 8:34am On Jun 18, 2008
4 b-room duplex right in Lekki Phase 1, off Admiralty way. Actually we have two identical units to let out at N2.5m each (2 years in advance). For more please holla me at kleandenation@yahoo.ca. Thanks
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by liftedone(f): 12:22am On Jun 19, 2008
@omogidi, do the properties have BQs attached? And if so, how many rooms BQ per duplex? Any service charge? Send details to me by email and possibly a phone no. Thanks.
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by uzoo: 1:09am On Jun 19, 2008
@ LIFTEDONE

i havnt been to that area , my sister has a flat in an estate on that road that has an english name.
once you turn off the road from the express way the road leading straight to the beach
is so bad especially during the rainy season her ML got stuck one time, she decide to lease it.

i cant remeber the name of the street but it was marketed in the uk by one mr Salami its called
Admiralty homes,(10mins walk to the beach , good roads ,5 mins drive to shoprite bla bla bla and she fell
for it and bought )

so tell me how can i be convinced to buy in the same area,
but from what you say ,its worth taking a look at,then we can negotiate on the price.
by the way are these lands located in an estate, or just by the road side.
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by realkemmy(m): 8:04am On Jun 19, 2008
@liftedone

any BQ or one bed room flat around lekki phase one or Oniru will just be best for me.

Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by ayescopy: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2008
3 br flat to let water tretment plant,2 in a compound reletively new off omorere johnson lekki 1 N1.3 down and 1.5 up. (negosiable) 08037555022 018946123
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by blackis(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2008
@liftedone

Hi there! Hope biz is great!! Know what? I've made up my mind to
sell the piece of land on Alpha Beach road. I have informed a few pple
'bout it but felt it proper to inform you too since you did offer some great
insight to me on what is unfolding in that axis. If you're interested, or you
know one who is, just let me know right here.

800m2 with valid deed of assignment / family C of O

Price: N8m Asking

Cheers!
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by liftedone(f): 12:21am On Jun 22, 2008
@ayescopy, I think I know that property. But your prices are different from what I was given. I'll check it out on Monday.

@blackis, I have to review that my Okun Ajah price. It seems my boss was sleeping when he was given the details of that property on one of those their Alpha Beach pepper soup spot nights. I'll confirm on Monday when I get to work. I'll give you a feedback then. Thanks for informing me.

2 nos 4 bedroom duplexes, with generator and gas burners already installed. No BQ in the house. N3m per annum, 2 years rent.
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by viperman: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2008
H black is,

kindl give me a call on 08068097693 lets talk about buying that land of yours. smiley
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by megastu(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
Blackis,

Please give me your number at mibisnow@yahoo.co.uk lets talk about the land. What is family C of O?
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by blackis(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2008
@ Megastu

Pls check your mail box and retrieve my numbers so
we could talk, have sent yoe an email.

Cheers!

@ Viperman

I'll ring you up later 2day, i'm sorry i couldn't do
that yesterday.

All d best.
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by omogidi234(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2008
liftedone:

@omogidi, do the properties have BQs attached? And if so, how many rooms BQ per duplex? Any service charge? Send details to me by email and possibly a phone no. Thanks.

liftedone no bq on properties. Just 4 bedroom duplex with gate house. Thanks
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by Tmoni(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2008
hello Liftedone,

pls i would like to enquire if u have any information on buena vista estate , it is developed by citiscape international

thank u very much
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by liftedone(f): 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2008
@Tmoni, I've never heard of it but will ask my colleagues. There are quite a number of estates on this axis and it might just be tucked away some place by the sea.

Available now: Mini flats in Lekki Phase 1, starting at N650k pa.

2 bedroom flat in Lekki Phase 1, N800k pa, N300k pa service charge which covers cleaning, generator and security. Very good location.
4 nos 3 bedroom flats for a corporate client. N1.5m pa per flat.
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by liftedone(f): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2008
New Estate Development off Lekki Epe Expressway, near Amen Estate. Selling now at N1.5m per plot. Options for installemntal payment over a year available after initial deposit of 30%. Call or write for more information.
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by liftedone(f): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2008
One of the big players in the Real Estate sector reiterated what we who work on the Lekki-Epe axis have known for a while. Real estate is the next big thing and the place to look at is this axis. With the unveiling of the Lekki arm of the Lagos Mega City Project by the governor of the state on the 13th of this month, there will be a scrambling for properties and we will see a rise in prices extending as far as Eleko and Epe like we saw in Lekki Estate and environs at the end of last year. You can still get land in places like Sangotedo, Badore, Oke-Ira, Awoyaya and Abijo for as low as N1.5m. Okun Ajah was less than a million at the beginning of the year. We are already seeing prices as high as N3m and by the end of the year it won’t go for less than N10m moreso with the construction of the coastal road and new estates that are springing up there at the moment. In fact, there’s an estate already selling land at N6,000 per square metre and have properties of 660m2 upwards. You do the Maths! Anyone looking for good returns on investments should look towards this area now. I know that once we go into September, the demand for land will rise as speculators who are looking for a kill will swoop into the market and try to buy up whatever is available to re-sell in the new year. The time to buy is now.

We can help you get properties in these areas. We are well versed as we have worked here for over 4 years and understand the trends.

Available:
2 contiguous plots of land in Sangotedo selling @ N2.5m per plot.
Plots in Oke-Ira, Awoyaya, Abijo, Badore.
Also land in Ogombo under N500k per plot
Okun Ajah for N1.5m per plot.
Ikota Villa Estate from N5m per plot.

Also, there are properties to let in Lekki 1 & Ikoyi(mini flats, 2, 3 bedroom flats, duplexes), Argungu, Igboefon, Ikota Villa Estate, Sangotedo.

Call, text or write: 07031262670, 07028366541. Wealthy1one@yahoo.com
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by liftedone(f): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2008
3 bedroom flat available in Lekki 1, Price: N1.8m per annum, 2 years rent.
2 bedroom flat available in Lekki 1, Price N1.3m per annum, 2 years rent.
3 bedroom flat available in Lekki 1, 90% completion, to be ready end of September. Price N1.5m per annum.
Miniflat available in Lekki 1, Price from N600k per annum, 2 years rent.
2 Nos 4 bedroom flat available in Lekki 1, Price N3.5m per annum.
Miniflats, 2 bedroom flats and 3 bedroom flats available in Abraham Adesanya Estate, Sangotedo, Badore. Prices start at N150k per annum for miniflats and N300k per annum for 2/3 bedroom flats.

Please call, write or text at 07031262670, 07028366541, wealthy1one@yahoo.com.
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by tlpel(f): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2008
@liftedone
i spoke with you concerning your property in badore ajah,would really love to see them on sat. my other no is 08037171311. keep me posted if there's change of plan please.
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by liftedone(f): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2008
2 Nos mini apartments available now in Lekki Phase1 to let, Price is N600k per flat per annum.
Re: Properties To Let And For Sale In Lekki, Ajah And Environs. by sbm4real(m): 11:20am On Aug 22, 2008
Hi all,

I am looking for a landed property in the lekki axis of lagos.

10,000 square meters

good title document

open budget

required for an estate

I can be reached via sbm4real@yahoo.com or gatesandwoods@gmail.org

If there is any one with a piece of property in yaba, a very good location for luxury apartments within yaba. 2,000 square meters, good title. I need this latest tommorrow. please only direct agents should contact me.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra State Joint Task Force Embarks On Demolition Of Illegal Structures / Why Do We Need To Perform Or Carry Out Geo-technical/soil Investigation? / Fire Destroys A Building In Abia, Kills 2 Siblings, Injures Their Parents (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.