Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

The Interesting things About God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Interesting things About God (18174 Views)

Discussion Between Professor And Student About God, Faith And Science. / Is the Bible, the words of God or the words of men about God? / 26 One Liners About God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Interesting things About God by PastorOluT(m): 4:38am On Aug 10, 2013
Others should feel free to post.

One of the interesting thing about God is that we don't see Him and can't really show that we love Him, so He did this; He says whatsoever we do for others because we love Him (especially those in the faith), we do for Him.
WE ALL HAVE SEVERAL OPPORTUNITIES TO LIVE FOR HIM DAILY, DONT MISS IT.

And the king shall answer and say unto them, verily I say unto you, inasmuch as you have done unto the least of these my brethren, you have done it not me.

Matthew 25:40 (pls read from verses 31 to 40)

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

3 Likes

Re: The Interesting things About God by PastorOluT(m): 7:14am On Aug 12, 2013
Another interesting thing about God/godliness is that; Whatever we want to get better at there is a need for exercising, so also goes for godliness. We all started out as babe in the things of God, but we need to be diligent to grow up to maturity.

But reject profane and old wives fables, and exercise yourself towards godliness. For bodily exercise profit a little, but godliness is profitable for all things, having promises of the life that now is and of that which is to come.

1Timothy 4:7-8

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: The Interesting things About God by Big4wig(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
Another interesting tin dat God did is d ability of man to feed weneva he feels hungry

*omo,i feel like eating MEAT o*....

*runs to mum's pot,PICKS a meat den wipes mouth*

2 Likes

Re: The Interesting things About God by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
indeed sire

1 Like

Re: The Interesting things About God by Bedilicious(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2013
He is always interesting.......
Re: The Interesting things About God by Babalegba(m): 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
Sorry pastor, you don miss road. This is a nation that loves religion but the citizens are really enemies of God .

7 Likes

Re: The Interesting things About God by rachiks(f): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
what wonders me about God is His mightiness............. He stays in heaven yet His feet is on the earth.

5 Likes

Re: The Interesting things About God by sawg91(m): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Another interesting thing about God is dt He's full of mercy,dt is d reason why, after indulging ursef in things of d "flesh" last night, u found urself alive dis morning and still have d opportunity to go to His presence even after ur immoralities.

18 Likes

Re: The Interesting things About God by Roland17(m): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
He is always faithful to his word and promises, my God is tested and trusted...

3 Likes

Re: The Interesting things About God by koolJ1(f): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
So much religiosity and churchgoing; so little spirituality and christianity.

5 Likes

Re: The Interesting things About God by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
rachiks: what wonders me about God is His mightiness............. He stays in heaven yet His feet is on the earth.
isaiah 66 vs 1 Thus says the LORD: “Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool; what is the house that you would build for me, and what is the place of my rest?

4 Likes

Re: The Interesting things About God by Big4wig(m): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2013
Big4wig: Another interesting tin dat God did is d ability of man to feed weneva he feels hungry

God catch u oo
Re: The Interesting things About God by cold(m): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
Says 'thou shalt not commit adultery'. Sleeps with Mary whilst still married to Joseph

4 Likes

Re: The Interesting things About God by swhiss: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
Another intresting thing about him is his qualities which include Love,justice,wisdom,power,goodness,kindness and lots more...and the one that cought my fancy is that of LOVE, he has exibited it in numerous ways...by creating man, the earth and providing all we need for our existence in it.
And most especially sendin his only son to die so as to redeem us from the shakles of sin and death.

If only all of us would imitate this wonderful quality of his NIGERIA and the whole world at large would be a better place!!

3 Likes

Re: The Interesting things About God by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2013
His love for mankind.

1 Like

Re: The Interesting things About God by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
What are the interesting things about my Father??,.. ...hmmmm....

How awesome and amazing He is when it comes to plannig things....your mind would be seriously blown away, especially in the book of Isaiah and Job
His amazing sense of humor (am i the only one that sees that?)

Words cannot describe really.... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Interesting things About God by joshuaidibia(m): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
May God 4gv y'all. So God nw hv "INTRESTING TINS" soon una go say "TINS DAT ARE NOT INTRESTING ABT GOD"
Re: The Interesting things About God by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
He hates being under-estimated.

Don't bother arguing with God; He always wins.

5 Likes

Re: The Interesting things About God by bigt2(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
The most amazing manifests in the book of John 3:16 cool
baba God, I hail oooo!!!
cool

12 Likes

Re: The Interesting things About God by ojowizzy: 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pls don't allow dese type of trend get 2 d front page again....pls seun
Re: The Interesting things About God by segunjowo(m): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
One interesting thing about God is that he have 'mercy' on who He choose to, irrespective of the persons deeds. He isn't answerable to anyone. Pray for his mercy. And remain rapturable.
One love.

1 Like

Re: The Interesting things About God by koolet: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hez a supreme being
Re: The Interesting things About God by engrtee(f): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
One interesting thing about God is that he will continue leaving most pastors to sin and do miracles only for them to end up in hell

many will say i healed and cast demon on your name ut God will say I DONT KNOW YOU DEPART FROM ME
Re: The Interesting things About God by canalily(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
God is merciful, faithful nd trustwothy. He says "is there anytin so difficult for me to do"? He can never fail those who remain nd watch patiently for him. Cease ur anger, anxiety, worries nd embrace meckness nd humility b4 hm, at the appointed time he will show himself. He at the eleventh hour changeth evry hopless condition to become glorious. Praise him forever ! !

1 Like

Re: The Interesting things About God by 3RNEST(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
ojowizzy: Pls don't allow dese type of trend get 2 d front page again....pls seun
just unpleasant complain from you, wat's wrong with this topic? uhm

4 Likes

Re: The Interesting things About God by lupey: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
He's everywhere at the same time! Beat that!!! wink

3 Likes

Re: The Interesting things About God by 3RNEST(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
as in Omini presence abi?
Re: The Interesting things About God by ifeegee(f): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
He does not compel us to go against our will.He just make us willing.

1 Like

Re: The Interesting things About God by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
ojowizzy: Pls don't allow dese type of trend get 2 d front page again....pls seun
I don't see any thing wrong with it. . .

1 Like

Re: The Interesting things About God by Arosa(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
The interesting thing about God is nobody really knows him.

1 Like

Re: The Interesting things About God by richardoz(m): 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
everything about GOD is interesting.

6 Likes

Re: The Interesting things About God by emmille(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
Big4wig: Another interesting tin dat God did is d ability of man to feed weneva he feels hungry

Omo see gobe!!!lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: We Should Stop Using Religion As Excuse For Character Defamation / Dr. Sign Fireman Becomes United Nations Peace Ambassador / MFM Probes Pastor For Operating ‘Deliverance’ Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.