Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) (31330 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Celebrity Stylist, Prince Uzoegwu Shows Off His Massive Eggplant / Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
hardniola: i want to be GAY.......some pls tell how to.
'others they seriously fast and pray make them comot, dis wan want enter' mtscheeew smh GOD will save you
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by Monjerk: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
webman: I know u all,u must have gotten the message.
which message? That u are at Yaba left is not a new message 2 some of us. Back 2 the topic, how does this concern me, when so many graduate r outside there looking for work, Omo but serious d show no fit d guy,lol
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by Horus(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by Horus(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by Abmarshalo(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
GAY DOT COM

Philipmems: His name is Prince Uzoegwu and he was the late Goldie’s stylist. he drew our attention when he Recently posted the bizzare tweet below.
He is Denrele’s friend. G
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
[quote author=checkerwork]It's quite a shame that i'm seeing this among the same set of people who rain curses on politicians,policemen.etc.the only difference btw you & the people you excoriate is just that you are yet to have the taste of political power,you might do worse.how did a topic like this get to the front page,ehn,when good topics don't stand a good chance of getting to the front page.good topics are not seeing the light of the day while irritating topics like this are on the front page..

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
wats up with all these stupid-a## shoes that look like weapon from d hunger games.hope the guy/gal has gone for testing o
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by leeland(m): 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dis guy is sooooooooooo ugly.yaaaki

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by bollyrossy: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
Na wah for naija pple because some one dressed like dis naw he's gay! He's a stylist n a fashionister must u label dem. Have u caught him havin sex wv a guy.. Biko make una mind una bizness..

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by mufex(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
Jesus, what d hell?! I almost had stroke.

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
mufex: Jesus, what d hell?! I almost had stroke.
Ehen? U need wheelchair? undecided
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by mzkanye(f): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
Oh god! I wanna vommit..ewwwwwww!!! He shld criously get over himself..gosh God hates it!
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:

grin grin

But damnn the guy is skinnier than me undecided
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by Akshow: 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
andyanders: You do not need a Suit Sayers to tell you that this guy is gay. If he likes it or not, he is one.
suit gini? Hehehehehe no be only suit sayers, Na monkey jacket sayers. On a serious note its his life, his choice, non of my business.

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by mufex(m): 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
lol
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 11, 2013
A Lizard!
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by Ayab1203(f): 1:34am On Aug 11, 2013
I say somtin na rope u say an twine! The bracelet wen person wear for wrist she no need mirror to look am !
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by babesmiley(f): 6:37am On Aug 11, 2013
mickyarams:
You can abuse me as much as you can. I have a lovely wife and the most beautiful daughter on earth. Who am I to judge gay people, it is between them and their God. And by the way, is Nigeria not a hell on earth already or how can you explain a nation where people are living in poverty in the midst of plenty. We will rather donate money for religious leaders to buy private jeta and rolls royces. They build schools that over 90 percent of their members cannot afford to send their children and you want me to believe gay people are the cause of our problems im this country.
nice one!so if ur most beautiful daughter brings somebody like this home to marry one day.shey u will roll out the drums and dance and give them ur blessings?May God grant u d desires of ur heart
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by bigtt76(f): 6:51am On Aug 11, 2013
These are the people Fashola should be deporting from Lagos to some island off Badagry before the corrupt Nairalanders grin grin #deportingtinz #gahtinz

2 Likes

Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2013
babesmiley:
nice one!so if ur most beautiful daughter brings somebody like this home to marry one day.shey u will roll out the drums and dance and give them ur blessings?May God grant u d desires of ur heart

Shatap...let people live them life and get judged by God not by you!! Try and fix ur shortcoming rather than spending time looking for sinners! Its non of ya business if he approves of his daughter marrying someone like the man neither is ur business who the daughter wants to marry..... face front abeg
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by princeonx: 8:04am On Aug 11, 2013
But seriously! Are gay people that desperate? I just dey mess since I see those pictures!!
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by Godson201333(m): 10:22am On Aug 11, 2013
mickyarams: So what if he's gay, how is it anyone's business where he sticks his pole as long he's not coming to you. Why are nigerians so obsessed with gay people? Did Jesus ever say anything about them in the Bible? I am neither a gay or a gay advocate, it's just I get angry how we treat this people in our society.

You are a fool ,you are gay slowpoke !!
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by Godson201333(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2013
Very ugly and disgusting ...
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by Besto(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2013
guy z notjustok.com
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by Rolsberg(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2013
Don't hide under any form of pretence. You're a gay and if it's good a practice, you'ld be proud to admit. Are waiting Christ to come and show you right from left. Bro wise up, what is wrong is wrong. Have you ever heard of the story of Sodom and Gomorrah? Or you know that the act of gay is indirectly meaning that God almighty was not wise in creating a man and a woman to be together .

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by Rolsberg(m): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2013
mickyarams: So what if he's gay, how is it anyone's business where he sticks his pole as long he's not coming to you. Why are nigerians so obsessed with gay people? Did Jesus ever say anything about them in the Bible? I am neither a gay or a gay advocate, it's just I get angry how we treat this people in our society.
Don't hide under any form of pretence. You're a gay and if it's good a practice, you'ld be proud to admit. Are waiting Christ to come and show you right from left. Bro wise up, what is wrong is wrong. Have you ever heard of the story of Sodom and Gomorrah? Or you know that the act of gay is indirectly meaning that God almighty was not wise in creating a man and a woman to be together .
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by Miraclebaby1109: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
i feel like throwing up
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by deprince0(m): 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
Reuben.Abati:
Nairaland still onto these gay threads. Okay.

I see nothing out of the ordinary here.

When our forefathers first saw a bicycle, they called it an 'iron horse'

[img]http://4.bp..com/-6YDLWCXpYT4/Tkn9KtshwYI/AAAAAAAAKS8/htjapODSmKM/s640/be+yourself+poster+art+-+quotes+-+philosophy+-+art+-+sayings+via+pinterest.jpg[/img]

If this is what rocks his boat, then so be it. I look all around nairaland (and Nigerians) and all I see is ignoramuses.

Always messing up viable chances to learn that the world is no longer flat as was once thought!

Find time, and read about Gallelio's persecution by the Roman Catholic back then. I hope it opens your brains abit.
When our fore fathers heard that a son spat on his father's face. They called it abomination but today it has become a norm. Therefore, your own son will spit on your face and call you shameless because u ve spat on your GOD's face and called The LORD thy GOD a fool. The soul that sinneth shall die. Know ye not a thousand years is like a day in d sight of GOD. The axe of God is at hand to destroy the unfruitful works of darkness and its agents. Do not be deceived, for GOD is not mocked for whatsoever a man sows that he shall reap. You are on the high way to hell but u can save your self by saying LORD, I am sorry for insulting you. Have mercy on me for I am wretched and I seek you to deliver me from damnation.
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by patronka: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
mickyarams:
You can abuse me as much as you can. I have a lovely wife and the most beautiful daughter on earth. Who am I to judge gay people, it is between them and their God. And by the way, is Nigeria not a hell on earth already or how can you explain a nation where people are living in poverty in the midst of plenty. We will rather donate money for religious leaders to buy private jeta and rolls royces. They build schools that over 90 percent of their members cannot afford to send their children and you want me to believe gay people are the cause of our problems im this country.

Don't defend what isn't right. No one is asking him to be killed or stoned(@least not me). Fact is the bible speaks a lot against gays, homos, whatever u wanna call dem. I agree that u & I have no power to judge but let us speak d truth (God detest dis practise!) And he would bring judgement on all such who practice such. I serve God and I speak against this evil practice!

1 Like

Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by IlCapitano(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
peppy luv: .....Atleast its good u knw it(gay)is a sin wink

I never said it wasn't. I just don't see why so much premium should be placed on one sin and the others relegated to the shadows so much so that they're almost condoned.
Re: Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) by blackbeau1(f): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
He is Denrele's friend and was Goldies friend and u are all surprised that he is weird?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell And The Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Dance Kids Hang Out In Lagos / MI Abaga Celebrates Erica Okundaye's 30th Birthday With Cute Photos / Shina Peters Performs At Omotola's 40th Birthday: Omosexy, Dele Momodu Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.