Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Need Answer To Dis Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Answer To Dis Question (461 Views)

Could Any Sincere Biafran Give Answer To This? / GEJ Is Asking A Very Important Question And Need Answer / Stella Oduah's Answer To Query From The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Answer To Dis Question by EMOKAI98(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
I NEED ANSWER TO DIS QUESTION
A situation arose in a family, the man earns
N150,000 in a month. The Wife earns
N1million in a month and they work in the
same company...
One of them has to leave the job because its
the company's new policy that couple will no
more be tolerated to be on the same pay role.
Besides, there had been an argument
between this couple before that, someone
should stay behind and take care of the kids
after school.
Whom do you think should...
Re: I Need Answer To Dis Question by omiobo: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
This is no time for ego,the man should just quit the job,and look for another job. Who knows he might get more money than 150,000 but the wife may never get upto 1m if she quits.
Re: I Need Answer To Dis Question by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
^^ what sort of user handle is this sad
Re: I Need Answer To Dis Question by Seunn11: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
The husband of course!

Is divorce an option? If the jobs are very important to the two, then a divorce can ensure that they still work in the company while they cohabit. cool
Re: I Need Answer To Dis Question by Gabrieltus(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
The man should take a walk. shocked

(1) (Reply)

How Presidency Defied INEC Rules On 2015 Campaign,by. APC / "James Ibori Gave Me $15million As Bribe In 2007" - Nuhu Ribadu / Why Police Salary Is Being Forcefully Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.