Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

HIV 1 and 2. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV 1 and 2. (1335 Views)

Permanent Cure For Hiv 1 & 11, Diabetes And Frequent Urinating Absolutely / Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After / Hiv 1 And Hiv 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV 1 and 2. by gina34(f): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2005
what does it mean.
i want to know,what it means.
cos am confused about it.
Re: HIV 1 and 2. by abuguy64(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2005
Hi,It simply means that there are two types of HIV viruses causing infection-Type1 and type 2. Type 2 is common in West Africa- It takes longer before it shows,but once it apears,the disease is faster in killing than HIV 1 common in other parts of the world.They have other differences,but both cause AIDS. HIV is the virus,and it causes the condition called AIDS(Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome).The body looses its ability to fight dseases(immunity),and patient suffers recurrent infections like diarrhoea,cough,skin infection etc.Hope this helps
Re: HIV 1 and 2. by gina34(f): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2005
@abuguy64,thanks a lot i now understand. cheesy
Re: HIV 1 and 2. by abuguy64(m): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2005
Gina
A pleasure.HIV/AIDS is causing so much devastation,world over.Everyone should be aware of what it is,does,and how to avoid getting infected. Pity,that is has become politicized,and some view it from the economic point view.There are lots of articles on HIV,just read as many as you come across.Always ready to give further info as require.Cheers.
Re: HIV 1 and 2. by gina34(f): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2005
thanks again you clear some doubt i have about this hiv1and 2
thanks bro u are a god sender .
Re: HIV 1 and 2. by Dmajesty(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2007
Very soon, HIV will be understood by all NOT as an illness but a state of the body. What I mean is that it will not be seen as deadly as people thought it is. Living with HIV is simple and easy. It pays no one any good to discriminate people with HIV/Aids. Respect, care and defend their rights anywhere you are. For thorough information on the knowledge, protecting and living with HIV, search

http://hivisreal.webs.io

Encourage anyone that has this virus.

Cheers, ONE NIGERIA FOR EVER!

(1) (Reply)

Kanazawa's Study On Black Women Having Higher Testosterone Levels Is Incorrect? / Unknown Home-made Ways To Make Ur Skin Beautiful Forever. / How Much Does An Intern Med Lab Scientist Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.