Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,284 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Rihanna Shows Off Her Other Skills - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Shows Off Her Other Skills (2153 Views)

Rihanna Shows Her N!pple Piercing As She Goes Out Without A Br A. With Her Broda / Rihanna Shows Off Her 'goodies' In Light Top (18+) / Rihanna Shows Off Her Incredible Bikini Body In Barbedos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Shows Off Her Other Skills by Ojowanle: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
It seems Barbadian singer, Rihanna, is keen to show the whole world that she has talents other than singing and er…, being skimpily clad by displaying her football skills on a beach in Barbados.

The 25-yr-old singer has been pictured having a kickaround in a pink patterned string bikini with a female pal.

In one of the pictures she can be seen kicking a football while balancing a drink in one hand – a feat no premiership football could ever achieve.

Rihanna has taken a break from her tasking schedule for a week by returning to her home country where she attended the annual Grand Kadooment Parade on Monday.

She will next appear at the MTV Video Music Awards on August 25, where she is nominated in the Best Female Video category for her hit track, ‘Stay’.

- See more at: http://www.urnaija.com/rihanna-shows-off-her-other-skills/

Re: Rihanna Shows Off Her Other Skills by Switup: 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2013
Is that Rihanna...? Damn.., she bleachin too much i must confess...

And btw.., 4 d record.., am d first 2 comment #haha#
Re: Rihanna Shows Off Her Other Skills by Omobarca: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
Swit up: Is that Rihanna...? Damn.., she bleachin too much i must confess...

Oyibo dey bleach? How she take fair that much in these photos sef? Person wae dey bleach dey tan for beach too? Smh
Re: Rihanna Shows Off Her Other Skills by kehinde1588(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2013

baby i love u
Re: Rihanna Shows Off Her Other Skills by Switup: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
kehinde1588: baby i love u
{blushin blue} oh thanx
Re: Rihanna Shows Off Her Other Skills by Switup: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
Omo_barca: Oyibo dey bleach? How she take fair that much in these photos sef? Person wae dey bleach dey tan for beach too? Smh
can someone pls explain this...?
Re: Rihanna Shows Off Her Other Skills by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
That tattoo on her chest is horrible
Re: Rihanna Shows Off Her Other Skills by micki83(m): 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2013

Nairalanders/nigerians are obsessed with "bleaching".u guys just rush to accuse everyone of bleaching(I still can't,for d life of me,understand what kind of joy ppl derive from these accusations).as someone asked u earlier,how fair is rihanna looking in these pictures?person wey hear u now go tink say she white pass nicole kidman for inside those pics.
Haba!d "bleaching" word too dey sweet una for mouth: "eww...she's bleaching"; "easy on d bleaching"; "she don turn to albino"; "she has turned herself white"...una no dey taya?(Texas-cowgirl go soon carry her own come...shior!)
Re: Rihanna Shows Off Her Other Skills by Virus777: 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
The most sensous and delicious looking pair of thighs I've seen in a long while, DAYUM!!! kiss
Re: Rihanna Shows Off Her Other Skills by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 11, 2013
ugly girl.

#team beyounce#
Re: Rihanna Shows Off Her Other Skills by ZN2: 3:52am On Aug 11, 2013
Can't believe I clicked to see these "other skills" only to see some shawtie passing time on a beach. angry

Whatever. . .

[img]http://c2.likes-media.com/img/6ad438588860294a1c24bb6d471eea0a.600x[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye What Do You Think His Doing? / 2013 American Celeb Slimdowns: / Breaking! Jayz And Beyonce Finally Cut-off From Kim And Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.