Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

In Retrospect: my Nysc camp. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / In Retrospect: my Nysc camp. (639 Views)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms / Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Retrospect: my Nysc camp. by oyetimein(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
If you are reading this, i will have you know that it is with the most fondest memories that i remember you with... it was really a pleasure and thing of joy to have shared bed space with you in camp, paiko we all love to call it. Well, those days had come and are now gone, but i can assure you that as long as i leave it would be really difficult and the hideous task to forget your person, on camp, we might have had our differences, had our individual issues to deal with... i am glad to let you know that despite all this, i learnt something from you. And i have come to the understanding that we are human with emotional feelings, we can only pretend to be the almighty in our individual corners but the fact still remains... you are a part of me as my hand is now... though you might say, but that was then and in paiko, but i will yes, in the past and in the future. 21 days of gestation as the camp commandant would say... yes, i remember the meeting you, getting to know you, the hanging out with you, sharing bed space with you.... the mammy things, the tuwo shinkafa things, the parade things, the allawee things....men! Would i ever stop reminiscing?.

(1) (Reply)

2011 Post Election Violence: NYSC Presents N26.7m To Families Of Corps Members / All Graduated Kopas Of The Federation Let's Meet Here / Hilarious...see What This Corper Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.