Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Usher's Tearful Ex-wife Tameka Loses Custody Battle For Sons After Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher's Tearful Ex-wife Tameka Loses Custody Battle For Sons After Accident (1996 Views)

Nigerian Real Estate Agent Dupes Usher Raymond's Ex-wife Tameka Of $13k(pics) / GOSSIP; Ti's Wife Tameka 'tiny' Harris Shows Off Her "Amazing" New Eye Colour / Usher Wants Ex-wife Tameka Raymond To Drop His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usher's Tearful Ex-wife Tameka Loses Custody Battle For Sons After Accident by princeokek: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2013
Usher and his ex-wife Tameka went to court over custody of their two sons — after one nearly drowned in a pool this week. Usher had primary custody of the kids since the couple went separate ways, however Tameka is leveraging on the pool accident to gain custody of her kids.

In a two-and-a-half hour argument that ensued in court Tameka lost custody of her kids to her ex-husband. The judge dismissed her request for primary custody. But she got a sweet consolation prize … a hug from Usher

- See more pictures at: http://celebgists..com/#sthash.m8uXpZsO.dpuf

Re: Usher's Tearful Ex-wife Tameka Loses Custody Battle For Sons After Accident by Phranciz(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
Usher is a real man. If na naija man, him go vex nearly kill the woman sef.
Re: Usher's Tearful Ex-wife Tameka Loses Custody Battle For Sons After Accident by Omobarca: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
Since †he kids are two, why not share them
Re: Usher's Tearful Ex-wife Tameka Loses Custody Battle For Sons After Accident by 3ace(m): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
Divorce is usually better when couples have no kids. They have little to loose.
Re: Usher's Tearful Ex-wife Tameka Loses Custody Battle For Sons After Accident by Virus777: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: Usher's Tearful Ex-wife Tameka Loses Custody Battle For Sons After Accident by dasparrow: 3:58am On Aug 11, 2013
@Post

I don't think Usher has any hard feelings against Tameka. Besides, Tameka is always welcome to visit her kids in Usher's home.
Re: Usher's Tearful Ex-wife Tameka Loses Custody Battle For Sons After Accident by okwudiriokoro(m): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2013
Nawa for dis woman self,she realy wan take dos pikins away from usher,wen ush s in a better possition to cater for em,I jst heard she was broke
Re: Usher's Tearful Ex-wife Tameka Loses Custody Battle For Sons After Accident by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 11, 2013
okwudiri okoro: Nawa for dis woman self,she realy wan take dos pikins away from usher,wen ush s in a better possition to cater for em,I jst heard she was broke
Usher is in no better position to take care of the kids. I feel for the lady though. you can't blame her for wanting to be in custody of the kids. she lost a son, usher's stepson about a year ago, now she's scared of loosing another one who almost got drowned. I don't think Usher has the time to take care of the kids. The woman should have been given the custody of the kids.If na me, i no go gree o! cry
Re: Usher's Tearful Ex-wife Tameka Loses Custody Battle For Sons After Accident by studio43(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2013
Wetin concern me undecided
Re: Usher's Tearful Ex-wife Tameka Loses Custody Battle For Sons After Accident by Chinwem(f): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2013
Usher has a heart
Re: Usher's Tearful Ex-wife Tameka Loses Custody Battle For Sons After Accident by dplomaticVal: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
They shd reconcile and coalesce together. .thats the possibl panacea to their bane
Re: Usher's Tearful Ex-wife Tameka Loses Custody Battle For Sons After Accident by grandlexuz(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
berem: Usher is in no better position to take care of the kids. I feel for the lady though. you can't blame her for wanting to be in custody of the kids. she lost a son, usher's stepson about a year ago, now she's scared of loosing another one who almost got drowned. I don't think Usher has the time to take care of the kids. The woman should have been given the custody of the kids.If na me, i no go gree o! cry

You happen to know better than the Judge!.. Lucky You..
Re: Usher's Tearful Ex-wife Tameka Loses Custody Battle For Sons After Accident by omniwater007: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
studio43: Wetin concern me undecided
u for no comment na,abi dem force u?

(1) (Reply)

Surprising! Jim Iyk Buys Nadia Buari A Brand New Limousine(car) As Birthday Gift / Rita Dominic in a Sexy Swimwear / Runtown Didn’t Write ‘aye’, I Wrote It Myself – Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.